剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
这个小型聚会将只有你们两个人
This little party's going to be just for you and the lady.
哦 好吧
Oh. Right.
那您觉得我应该去吗?
And you think I should go?
要竭尽所能满足顾客的需求 维克托
Always strive to please the customer, Victor.
那就是你所要做到的
That's what you're there for.
我像你那么年轻时也有很多类似工作
When I was your age, I had many such assignations.
玩得高兴点 你只能年轻一次
Enjoy yourself. You're only young once.
谢谢您 佩雷斯先生
Thanks, Mr Perez.
麻烦让让 欢迎
Make way! Welcome!
白利奥先生 真是了不起 欢迎来到伦敦
Mr Bleriot, a great achievement! Welcome to England.
飞越海峡第一人!
The first man to fly the Channel.
您是哪位 先生
Who are you, Monsieur?
这位是哈里·戈顿·塞尔福里奇先生
This is Harry Gordon Selfridge.
塞尔福里奇百货是伦敦最大的商场
Selfridges is the greatest store in London
他希望在店里最好的位置展示您和您的飞机
and he's going to give you and your aeroplane pride of place in it.
抱歉 先生 请走开
Excuse me, monsieur, step aside.
这些人是来给我拍照的 不是你
The people want to take photographs of me, not you.
不 我理解 您认为我想沾你的光
No, no, I understand. You think I'm trying to ride your coat tails.
听我解释 给我五分钟 就五分钟
Listen, give me five minutes. Just five minutes.
别无所求 要是我没能说服您
That's all I ask. If I don't convince you,
我发誓从此远离您的生活
I'll be out of your life forever.
只有三分钟
Three minutes.
这些人根本不懂他们看到的是什么
These people don't know what they're looking at,
但我们知道
but we do.
这是人类的未来
This is the future.
终有一日人们会毫不思索地飞
One day Folk will be popping over the Channel for lunch
到海峡那边就为一顿午餐
without thinking anything of it.
这些都是因为您有勇气和胆量进行这一壮举
All because one man had the courage and the daring to do it first.
允许我问一下您
Let me ask you something.
一个人在云里穿梭是什么感觉
What did it feel like to be up there in the clouds all alone?
我觉得我快要死了 先生 那就是我的感觉
I thought I was going to die, monsieur. That is what I thought.
怎么说呢...暴风袭来
How do you say... A squall blew up,
乌云密布 在那十分钟里面
the clouds came down and for ten minutes,
我什么都看不见 我是在盲目飞行
I could see nothing - I was flying blind.
盲目飞行 请继续
Flying blind. Go on.
感觉很奇妙
It was strange.
我就像树叶在风中飘零
The wind was tossing me about like a leaf.
但是 我很平静
But you know, I was quite calm.
我只能听从命运的安排 先生
I was in the hands of fate, monsieur.
接着云团散去 我看到一片可以着陆的地方
And then the clouds cleared and I could see a place to land,
然后 我就在这儿了
and... here I am.
那肯定是一种奇妙的感觉
That must have been one a hell of a feeling
在空寂中完全迷失 盲目飞行
totally lost in the empty space. Flying blind.
我懂这感觉 真的
I know that feeling. I do.
盲目飞行
Flying blind.
我答应你
We have a deal.
不行 我不能也不会这样工作下去
No! I cannot work like this and I will not!
勒卡雷先生 很高兴见到你 进展如何?
Monsieur Leclair. Always a pleasure. How are things going?
一切都结束了 我不会再跟那个人工作了
It's over. I won't work with that man anymore.
恩里 发生什么了
Henri, what's the matter?
就只是我受够了
Simply, I've had enough.
我来找您 您是人事主管
I come to you, you are Chief of Staff.
我递出了辞职信 今晚就回巴黎
I tender my resignation. I leave for Paris this evening.
恩里 恩里
Henri? Henri!
到一楼去
Ground floor.
恩里 等等
Henri! Please!
恩里
Henri!
恩里... 恩里 站住
Henri... Henri, stop.
告诉我发生什么了
Tell me what happened.
发生了什么
What happened?
今天早上 他就在他情妇面前羞辱我
This morning, he humiliates me in front of his mistress
而他明知我是对的 现在又要我去弄这个展览
when he knows I am in the right! And now this exhibition I must build
就为了让他有面子 你知道吗
just to make him look good. Well, you know what?
这次他太过分了
This time he has gone too far.
让他看看没了我要怎么办
Let him see how he gets on without me.
他今天看谁都不顺眼 你只是最倒霉那个
He's been rough on everyone today. You've simply had the worst of it.
他根本不懂得感激与欣赏
He shows no gratitude, no appreciation.
其实他懂
But he does.
你该听听他是怎么夸你的
You should hear the way he talks about you.
他跟所有人都说你是天才 你确实是
He'll tell anyone you're a genius. And you are.
这该对我说才对
He should tell it to me.
我绝对同意
I absolutely agree.
他会说的 我知道的 今天之前
He will, I know it, before the end of the day.
得了 他才不会
No, he will not,
因为我马上不在这里了 我要走了
because I will not be here. I will be gone.
等等 恩里 等等
Wait, Henri. Wait.
等你冷静一点
Wait until you've calmed down a little.
明天再说 好吗
Sleep on it. Would you do that?
且当为了我
For me.
因为我不想失去一位优秀的同事和朋友
Because I'd hate to lose a brilliant colleague and friend.
好吧 看在你的份上 我就等到明天吧
All right. For you. I will wait until tomorrow.
乔治 你得注意这个
Now, you've got to pay attention, George,
因为我要跟你说说特殊货物的事
because I'm going to tell you about the special deliveries.
这又是个笑话吗
Is this a joke again?
不不不 这个可严肃了
No, no, no, no. This one is deadly serious.
大部分货物都放进绿色货车里
Mostly the goods go in the green vans,
但不时会有蓝色货车进来装特殊货物
but every so often the blue van comes in for the specials.
所以要是我说"特殊货物"或者"特殊"
So if I say to you 'special delivery' or 'special',
你就放它进蓝色货车
you put it in the blue van.
因为那都是紧急快件
Cos it'll be for urgent express delivery,
估计是给哪位老板的
probably for one of the directors or such like.
他们不喜欢张扬
And they like to keep it private,
所以不准告诉任何人 知道吗
so we don't tell no-one about the specials. Understand?
我信任你 乔治 你值得信任吧
I'm trusting you now, George. I can trust you, can't I?
是的 阿尔夫先生 请您信任我
Yeah, you can trust me, Alf.
好小子 好了 你的第一天就到这里吧
Good boy. Well, that's your first day done.
明天见 准时八点啊
See you tomorrow, eight o'clock sharp.
女士们 继续努力
Carry on, ladies.
噢 你吓死我了
Oh, you gave me a fright!
我心爱的女朋友怎么了
How's my best girl, then?
忙着呢 还有我才不是你女朋友
Busy. And I'm not your best girl.
你明知我们不应该...
You know we're not supposed to...
拜托 我还想等你下班后
Come on. I thought we might have a cup of tea together...
我们可以去喝杯咖啡
when they let you go.
不 今晚不行
No, not tonight.
- 我得回家 - 为什么
- I've got to get home. - What for?
家里的私事
Family business. Private.
好吧 那下次去?
All right. Another night then, eh?
也许吧
Maybe.
噢 维克托 你不该破费 这一定很贵吧
Oh, Victor! You shouldn't have. They must have cost an awful lot.
要是自己买♥♥的话 的确是挺破费的
Well, they would have if I'd paid for them.
你偷的?
You stole them?
应该说是工作出色的奖励
Perk of the job, you might say.
很遗憾你得自己吃完这些了
Shame you'll have to eat them on your own now.
下次可不能拒绝我的邀请了
And next time I won't take no for an answer.
晚安
Night.
女士们
Ladies.
噢 艾格尼思
Ooh, Agnes.
我真觉得他是喜欢上你了
I really think he's sweet on you.
如果我是你 我绝不会放他走的
I wouldn't let him go if I were you.
他有着迷人的褐色大眼睛
He's got lovely big brown eyes.
还有迷人修长的双腿
And lovely long legs.
我打赌他的臂膀也一定很强壮
Bet he's got strong arms, too.
他可以给你美好的拥抱
Give you a lovely squeeze, he could.
来嘛 艾格尼思 给我们一颗巧克力
Come on, Agnes, give us one of your chocs.
啊 松露巧克力 我的最爱
Ah Truffles! My favourite.
吉蒂 你脸皮真厚
Kitty, you've got such a cheek!
加来-多佛-塞尔福里奇百货 标题就这样
Calais - Dover - Selfridges. That's the headline.
昨日穿越过海峡的白利奥飞机
The Bleriot aeroplane, which flew the Channel yesterday,
将在我们一楼大厅免费供大家参观
is on view, free of charge, on our ground floor.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表