剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
乐芙小姐擅长现代舞
Miss Love is of a contemporary variety.
多芮斯 多芮斯 你看
Doris. Doris, look.
我对欧洲新的舞蹈动作非常着迷
I'm fascinated by this new dance movement in Europe.
我访问过巴黎的伊莎多拉·邓肯学校
I visited the Isadora Duncan School in Paris.
伊莎多拉·邓肯 现代舞创始人
那真是相当独特
It was quite extraordinary.
还是说你喜欢更加现代的波希米亚风
Or do you favour this more modern, Bohemian style?
乐芙小姐唱歌♥和跳舞都很好
Miss Love sings as well as dances.
- 不是吗 乐芙小姐 - 是的
- Don't you, Miss Love? - Yes.
你来欢迎巴甫洛娃小姐真的太好了
It's so very kind of you to welcome Miss Pavlova,
不过我们不能耽搁你太久 乐芙小姐 请
but we can't keep you any longer, Miss Love, please.
噢 不 不
Oh, no. No!
一点也不耽搁 我要与巴甫洛娃小姐合影
Not at all. I have to a photograph with Miss Pavlova.
巴甫洛娃小姐
Miss Pavlova.
这是很好的宣传
Good publicity.
我对此很抱歉 哈里
So sorry about this, Harry.
喂 伙计们 这边!
Coo-ee, boys! Over here!
- 爸 - 能给点香槟吗
- Dad... - A little Champagne?
- 我是位顾客 - 爸爸 求你了
- I'm a customer. - Please, Dad.
- 我是来购物的 - 爸爸 大家...
- I've come in to do some shopping. - Dad, people are...
你们这群伙计真会逗我开心
You boys do make me smile.
美丽和高贵 就是商店所要彰显的一切
Beauty and elegance, that's what the store is all about.
- 求你了 - 你只是个售货员
- Please - You're a shop girl!
- 赶那个醉鬼出商场去 - 是的 先生
- Get that drunk out of our store. - Yes, sir.
你这婊♥子♥ 你该为自己感到羞耻
You bitch! You should be ashamed of yourself.
无论如何 我都是你父亲
I'm your father, anyhow.
你这个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
你现在高兴了
Happy now?
谢谢你们 伙计们 可以了
Thank you, boys. That's enough.
爱伦 现在请跟我来
Ellen, with me, now, please.
妈妈 您能把孩子们带到餐厅去吗
Mother, will you take the children to the restaurant?
去吧 孩子们 先过去 我等等就过来
Come along, children. Go ahead, we'll see you soon.
艾格!
Aggie!
艾格 艾格尼思 你让他放开我
Aggie! Agnes, you call this urchin off me,
不然你会后悔的
or you'll be sorry, girl.
你就不能好好离开吗
Will you please just go?
丢了工作 对吧
Lost your job, have you?
看吧 你们也不比我好多少 好女儿
See, you're no better than me, my girl.
你和那个小笨蛋
You and that stupid, little chump.
你说的对 你把一切都毁了
You're right. You've ruined everything.
你已经伤害够了 这下你还想要什么
You've done your damage, now what more do you want?
我要...
I want...
我想要我的亲骨肉给我一点尊重
I want some respect from my own flesh and blood.
我绝不会尊重你的
I will never respect you.
我恨你
I hate you.
现在给我滚出去
Now get out of here.
原来你♥爸♥才是你不想我去拜访的原因
Your Pa is the reason you didn't want me coming round your place.
我还以为是因为我
I thought it was me.
会没事的 艾格尼思
It'll be all right, Agnes.
不 不会的 维克托
No, it won't, Victor.
他还会回来的
He'll keep coming back.
这比本婷小姐被解雇的事严重多了
Miss Bunting got sacked for a lot less.
去找他解释
Go to him. Explain.
塞尔福里奇先生会理解的
Mr Selfridge'll understand.
他怎么能理解有这种父亲是怎样的
How could he understand what it's like to have a father like that?
他会觉得我是个人♥渣♥
He'll think I'm scum.
没有人会那样想你的
No-one would ever think that about you.
我会照顾你的 艾格尼思
I'll look after you, Agnes.
说真的 我会的
Honest, I will.
你有你自己的家庭需要照顾 维克托
You've got your own family to look after, Victor...
但谢谢你
but thank you.
喂 你要做的是陪你姐姐上楼去
Oi! Walk your sister upstairs is what you need to do
但我应该
But I have to
不然你们俩都得重新找工作
or there'll be two of you looking for a job.
为了表达我们对巴甫洛娃小姐的感激程度
And to show you the extent of our gratitude to Miss Pavlova,
我们还有一件礼物相赠
we have one more gift to bestow.
会是什么呢 桑娅
What could it be, Sonya?
我想不到 小姐
I can't imagine, Madame.
你说过要一件新的紫貂...
You were saying about a new sable...
你也会获得一件新的紫貂大衣的
You shall have a new sable too.
还有更多的吗
And there is more?
啊 没错
Ah, yes.
我们商场能提供的最有声望的礼物
The most prestigious gift our store could offer.
你的专属橱窗
Your very own window.
我想是时候拍张照了
I think a photo is in order.
你要给她一个橱窗?
You've given her a window?
你小点声
Keep your voice down.
求你了
Please
但是 哈里
But, Harry
我们先带你出去 爱伦 马上
Let's get you out of here, Ellen, right now.
今晚你会给我电♥话♥吗?
Will you call on me, this evening?
听着 你跟塞尔福里奇百货的合同终止了
Listen, your contract with Selfridges is over.
好吧?
All right?
别这样 哈里
Come on. Harry.
哈里 你为什么要这样说
Harry, why would you say that?
你已经越界了
You've crossed the line.
我家人都在这里
My family is here.
我怎么没见到你太太
I don't see your wife anywhere.
我太太不需要你关心 关键是 你鲁莽的性格
My wife is not your concern. The point is, your reckless nature.
求你了 哈里请别离开我 求你了 哈里
Please, Harry. Please don't leave me. Please, Harry.
你可以保留公♥寓♥和你想要的一切 再见 爱伦
You can keep the flat and whatever you want. Goodbye, Ellen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要啊
No.
弗兰克 请带她回去 拜托了
Frank, take her home, please. Please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
走吧 爱伦
Come on, Ellen.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
- 恩里? - 我先失陪
- Henri? - Would you excuse me?
我想跟你谈谈巴甫洛娃小姐的橱窗
I wanna talk to you about Miss Pavlova's window.
当然可以 塞尔福里奇先生
Indeed, Mr Selfridge.
我清楚我所想要的 而且我会亲自与你合作
I know exactly what I want and I'm gonna work on it with you myself.
我要让它成为伦敦的热门话题
I want it to be the talk of London
并且展示时间是
and I need it on display
让我猜下 今晚吗
Let me guess, this evening?
没错
Exactly.
现在 有谁能告诉我露思到底在哪里吗
Now, if anyone could tell me where the hell Rose is...
我肯定你会喜欢的
I'm sure you will love it.
妈妈 妈妈在哪里
Mom? Where's Mom?
谢谢你 弗朗瑟
Thank you, Fraser.
妈妈
Mom!
我跟安娜·巴甫洛娃跳舞了
I danced with Anna Pavlova.
梅女士都在鼓掌
Lady Mae clapped her hands off.
我给你带了缝有你名字缩写的巴甫洛娃披肩
I brought you a Pavlova cape with your initials on it.
你去哪里了 妈妈 你知道你错过了什么吗
Where were you, Ma? Have you any idea what you've missed?
我知道
I do.
真对不起 各位 我刚才觉得不舒服
I'm sorry, everyone, I wasn't feeling very well.
好了 大家去准备吃晚餐了
Right, everyone get ready for dinner, please.
- 现在好点了吗 妈妈 - 现在好多了
- Better now, Mama? - I'm much better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
我需要担心你吗
Should I be worried?
不不 我感觉...现在好多了
No, no, I'm feeling... I'm much better.
错过了与巴甫洛娃用茶机会 你一定感觉很糟
You must have been feeling very bad to miss tea with Pavlova.
我很感谢你为我做的安排 哈里
I appreciate your arranging that for me, Harry...
但是我去不成
but I couldn't make it.
来自你最爱的马里波恩街的那家店
From the shop you love, on Marylebone Street.
- 紫罗兰奶油 你的最爱 - 是啊
- Violet creams. Your favourite. - Yeah.
而我终于能安排好今晚在这里过夜
And I've arranged to stay the night, after all.
我会长胖的
I'll get fat.
你真可爱
You're lovely.
非常可爱
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表