剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
她会说出去吗
Will she say anything?
我不知道 你得走了
I don't know. You have to go.
你必须走了!
You have to go!
我不能走
I can't.
你本质根本不是一个旧式女人
You're not a conventional person at heart.
不要扼杀你的真我 这可能是你的最后机会
Don't stifle your true self. This may be your last chance.
不行
No...
不行
No.
你还会再见到我的
You'll see me again.
记住这话
You can depend on that.
它能开多快
How fast does it go?
每小时四五十英里
Forty, fifty miles an hour.
当你在车轮之上的时候
When you're behind the wheel of one of these,
将体会到那种速度之快 一切都无法超越你
you feel like you're going so fast, that nothing can touch you.
我也想开汽车
I wanna drive one.
总有一天会的
You will one day.
我们被发现了 戈顿!
We've been spotted, Gordon!
不要怕 准备好...
Be brave, prepare for....
过来这里 你
Come here, you!
我有一个不能告诉你的秘密
I've got a secret that I can't tell you.
真的吗 那我就挠你痒痒 不信你不说 说吧
You do? Well, I'm gonna tickle it out of you! Come on!
什么秘密
What is it?
现在几点 很晚了吗
What time is it? Is it late?
哈里 你不该现在打开的
Harry, you shouldn't have opened it.
这是给你的礼物
It was a present for you.
我还不知道你这么想念作画
I didn't realise that you missed painting.
是啊 我之前也没意识到
Yeah, I don't think I realised it either.
是谁画的
Who's the artist?
一个叫罗德里克·坦普尔的人
He's called Roderick Temple.
他捕捉到了你的神韵 你在哪里见到他的
He caught you well. Where did you meet him?
在国家美术馆
At the National Gallery.
那他在哪里画你的
And where did he paint you?
在他的画室里
In his studio.
哈里 他只是个男孩
Harry, he's just a boy.
如果我认为让他画我有任何不妥的话
If I'd considered it at all inappropriate to be painted by him,
我是根本不会过去的
I wouldn't have gone ahead with it!
我是想着你可以挂它在你办公室里
I thought you could hang it in your office,
就在你办公桌对面的墙上
on the wall opposite your desk.
但如果你不喜欢它
But if you don't like it...
我只是希望能早点知道 仅此而已
I just wish I'd known, that's all.
如果你知道了 那就不是惊喜了 对吧
If you had, it wouldn't have been a surprise, would it?
你知道我珍惜你胜过一切
You know I value you, more than anything.
是的 哈里 我知道
Yes Harry, I know that.
你这么早要去哪里
Where are you off to so early?
有件事情我必须去做
There's something I need to do.
我到了
I got it.
在这里等我一下 谢谢你
Wait right here for me, thank you.
给我钱 给我钱
Give me money! Give me money!
你是头儿对吧
Oh, is that the biggest one?
好了 钱不是一直就在你这里嘛
There we go. You had the money the whole time, right there!
哈哈 我要投降了
Ha ha! I'm outnumbered!
当然 你要再给自己找份工作
Of course, you'll have to get yourself another job.
我是说 我们三个不能只靠乔治那点薪水
I mean, we can't all three of us live off George's wages.
你是谁
Who are you?
前门开着 我来找艾格尼思·陶勒
The front door was open. I'm looking for Agnes Towler.
我们不允许男访客进来
We don't accept gentlemen callers.
在那里等下
Wait in there.
听着 我有个朋友 他在波普勒有一间酒吧
Here, I've got a mate, and he owns this pub in Poplar,
他在找酒吧女侍应
and he's looking for a bar maid.
酒吧女侍应?
A bar maid?
那又怎么了 你能做这个就算幸运了
What's wrong with that? You're lucky to get the offer.
有人来找你 我让他在前面客厅等着
Swell downstairs for you.I put him in the front parlour.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge!
你在这...你在这里做什么
What are... What are you doing here?
我也想问你这个问题
I could say the same for you.
为什么你不在商场里
Why aren't you at the store?
我离职了
I left.
我不接受 我是来带你回去的
I won't accept it. I'm here to take you back.
你很有潜质
You show great potential.
你让我回想起刚起步的自己
You remind me of myself when I started out.
紧抓每一个机会 对学习充满热情渴望
Grasping for every chance, keen as mustard to learn.
你很喜欢 对吧
You love it, don't you?
这种服务顾客 销♥售♥商品 运筹帷幄的感觉
The customers, the selling, the feel of the merchandise under your hands.
我喜欢它 胜于一切
I love it more than anything.
所以我不想失去你
That's why I don't wanna lose you.
回来吧 谁会在乎你父亲做过的事?
Come back. Who cares what happened with your father?
只要你不在乎 别人就不会在乎
If you don't, no one else will.
但是塞尔福里奇先生 你也不在乎吗
But Mr Selfridge, don't you?
你又不是你父亲
You're not him.
所有的 呃
All the, erm...
麻烦在于 我似乎没办法摆脱他
I can't seem to find my way out of it, that's the trouble.
每次我设法安排好自己和乔治离开他
Every time I try to set myself and George up without him,
他都会找到我们
he finds us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他现在在家吗?
Is he in the house now?
让我和他谈谈
Let me go talk to him.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊?
Who the bloody hell are you?
哈里·戈顿·塞尔福里奇
Harry Gordon Selfridge.
我是来给你提几个条件的
I have certain conditions to put before you.
什么条件?
What conditions?
马上离开伦敦
Leave London immediately.
随便什么地方 只要离这里足够远
Live anywhere you like as long as it's a good distance from here.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊?
Who the hell do you think you are?
你随便到这里拜访
You come round here,
还以为能随便吩咐我做事?
and you think that you can tell me what to do?
这些足够付你的车马费
This should pay for your travel,
让你在找到工作之前饱腹了
keep food in your stomach while you look for work.
哦 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你喜欢上我女儿艾格
You have taken a bit of a shine to my Aggie.
给我说说 她给你提供服务了吗
Tell me, has she offered her services to you?
- 啊! - 给我听好!
- Argh! - Understand me!
即使你继续酗酒下去 最终流落街头
If you drink your way through this and end up on the street,
你也不能回来伦敦骚扰你女儿
you will not return to London to bother your daughter!
你不能联♥系♥她
You will not contact her,
也不能到我商场来找她
you will not come to my store and seek her out.
我不会让你毁了她的生活的
I will not let you ruin her life!
好了 停!停!停!停!
All right, stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停下!停下!求你了!停下!
Stop! Stop! Please! Stop!
求你了
Please!
我们达成共识了吧
Do we have an agreement?
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
你♥爸♥才不是战争英雄 他也还没死呢
'Your pa ain't no war hero. He ain't dead either!'
我妈说他还活着 住在加州费利蒙市
'My ma says he's alive and living in Freemont...'
爸爸?
Pa?
那位女士是谁 爸爸?
Who is that lady, Pa?
为什么你不回家和妈妈与我一起住
Why aren't you at home with Ma and me?
你妈妈那套高尚的胡话逼我这样的
Your ma's high-toned bullshit did it for me,
所以我永远不会回家
that's why I never came home.
但你我血肉相连 不论你喜欢与否
But I'm your blood and you're mine, whether you like it or not...
塞尔福里奇先生?塞尔福里奇先生?
Mr Selfridge? Mr Selfridge?
塞尔福里奇先生?
Mr Selfridge?
一切都还好吧
Is everything all right?
你今晚下班回家时 他就会已经离开
He'll be gone by the time you get back from work this evening.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是离开的意思
Just what I say - gone.
这种情况下 最好就是一刀两断
In this type of situations, it's best to make a clean break.
没有矫情的告别 懂了吗
No fond farewells. You understand?
拿上你的大衣和帽子 我载你去店里
Grab your coat and hat. I'll give you a ride into the store.
好了 你喜欢这趟车程吗
Well, did you enjoy the ride?
感觉像飞一样
It felt like flying!
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表