剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
that deep down Harry knows that he'd be lost without you.
那我该开始准备了
Well, I shall set things in motion.
他还邀请我们去看托尼新剧的首演
And he's invited us to the opening night of Tony's new play.
当然 你得带上露思
You'll bring Rose, of course.
我感到非常荣幸
I'd be hugely honoured.
但我不确定露思会不会去
But I don't know if I can get Rose to come.
她一定要去 哈里这种邀请是不能拒绝的
She has to come, Harry. An offer like this can't be refused.
不管怎样 常和你妻子一起
In any case, it would do you good
出现在公众场合对你是有好处的
to be seen with your wife more often,
你懂我的意思的
if you take my meaning.
劳斯利勋爵身体还好吗
Lord Loxley in good health?
我怎么会知道呢 应该还好吧
How should I know? I expect so.
当然 他是在乡下里
He's in the country, of course.
而你则在城里
And you're in town.
那是不用说的了
Well, naturally.
布伦金索普小姐 让卡布和格罗夫到我办公室
Miss Blenkinsop, get Crabb and Grove into my office.
我们有大事商议 国王要来塞尔福里奇百货了
We have big things to discuss. The King is coming to Selfridge's!
布伦金索普小姐
Miss Blenkinsop,
我还在等跟塞尔福里奇先生谈话
I am still waiting for my chance to speak with Mr Selfridge.
我实在帮不到您 他今天太忙了
I am doing my very best. He is very busy today.
你好 乔治噢 不错嘛 升做内勤啦
Hello, George! Oh, very smart! Inside man now.
接下来就该升主管啦 这是新餐巾吗
Be running the place next. Those new serviettes?
是 刚送到的
Yeah, just come in.
很好 麻烦帮忙摆好它们吧
Excellent! Give me a hand laying them out if you like.
佩雷斯先生十点才会过来
Mr Perez won't be in till ten.
艾格尼思最近怎么样 还好吗
How's Agnes, she all right?
嗯 好着呢 维克托
Yeah, she's fine, Victor.
她有提起过我吗
Has she mentioned me at all?
没 最近没有
No, she hasn't, not lately.
是吗
Oh.
- 我一直想着问你 - 问吧
- I've been wanting to ask you... - Yeah.
你知道配饰部的吉蒂 霍金斯吗?
You know Kitty Hawkins on accessories?
她怎么了?
What about her?
你觉得我有机会和她在一起吗
Do you think I might have a chance with her?
你看 她有点难高攀
See, she's a bit high class.
她可能会想我攀不上她
She might think I was beneath her.
我不觉得吉蒂哪里难高攀了
I don't think Kitty's high class.
你大胆尝试嘛 如果你不问 就永远不会知道
Have a go. If you don't ask, you'll never know.
对你来说就没问题 维克托
It's all right for you, Victor,
你知道怎么和女孩子说话
you know how to talk to girls.
我最近也不是很顺利啊
I haven't had that much luck lately.
我要怎么做呢
How do I go about it?
给她送一束紫罗兰什么的
Take her some violets or something.
问她要不要一起去散步
Ask her if she wants to go for a walk with you,
或者看场电影 很简单
or to the pictures. Simple.
暗恋这一套是没有用的
No good mooning around, being a secret admirer.
她可能永远都注意不到你
She might never notice you.
好吧
Right.
好的
Right.
好的
Right!
所以说 如果你喜欢一个女孩 就该这样做
So that's how you have to be if you like a girl.
下定决心
Really determined.
你怎么看?
You think?
即使对我来说 也有点太时髦了
It's a little radical, even for my taste.
国王陛下会喜欢吗 勒卡雷先生 你怎么看
Would His Majesty approve? What do you think, Mr Leclair?
太惊艳了 我备受折服
Outrageous! I am shocked to the core.
太好了
Excellent!
麻烦过来
Please.
我想请问 能不能借用陶勒小姐几分钟的时间
I was wondering if I could borrow Miss Towler for a few minutes.
勒卡雷先生 我可不是租赁图书店
Mr Leclair, I am not a lending library.
你总是借用陶勒小姐
You borrow Miss Towler so often
恐怕你是把她视为你的私有财产了
I'm afraid you think she's your personal property.
噢 不 她是独♥立♥女性 是自♥由♥的
Oh, no. She's her own woman. Very much so.
我很清楚这点 就几分钟可以吗
I understand that. A few minutes?
好吧 要完好无缺的送还回来
Go on then. Bring her back to me as good as new.
陶勒小姐 跟我来
Follow me, Miss Towler.
你找我有什么事吗
So what do you want me for then?
我想告诉你
I wanted you to know.
纽约给我提出了一个工作邀请
I've been offered a position in New York
而我决定了接受
and I've decided to take it.
是马莱尔小姐的公♥司♥吗
With Miss Maurel's company?
是的
Yes.
智威汤逊广♥告♥公♥司♥ 我会成为艺术总监
J. Walter Thompson. I am to be the artistic director.
你理应去随心所走 恩里
You have to follow your heart, Henri.
你从未向我隐瞒过瓦莱依的事
You never lied to me about Valerie.
所以 我祝你一切好运
So I wish you all the luck in the world.
你跟塞尔福里奇先生说了吗
Have you told Mr Selfridge?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
他可能没有你这么乐观
He might not be as sanguine as you.
谢谢你 艾格尼思
Thank you, Agnes.
认识你是我的荣幸
It's been an honour to get to know you.
再见 恩里
Goodbye, Henri.
做的时候注意检查 失陪一下
Checking as you go. Excuse me.
乔治·陶勒 你穿上新制♥服♥可真帅气
George Towler, don't you look smart in your new uniform!
今天给我们带什么好东西了
Got anything nice for us today?
噢 天哪!
Oh, I say!
给我的?你买♥♥的?
For me? From you?
我做了什么 你要给我送花
And what have I done to deserve these?
这是因为我爱上你了 吉蒂
It's cos I'm sweet on you, Kitty,
我想知道 你周六有没有时间
and I was wondering if you're not doing nothing Saturday night,
或许我们可以一起去看电影
maybe we could go to the pictures.
- 谁请客呢 - 噢 当然是我 吉蒂
- Who's paying? - Oh, I am Kitty.
好吧 我不介意去一下
Well, I don't mind if I do.
那就在三便士电影院见了
In the thrupennies,
记住 我不会坐前排的
mind, I'm not sitting down the front.
- 霍金斯小姐! - 来了
- Miss Hawkins! - Coming.
露思!露思!
Rose! Rose!
你在这里啊 我有个大好消息
There you are. I've got some great news.
是吗?
Oh?
明天晚上国王陛下将驾临我们商场
The King is coming to our store tomorrow evening.
当然 这是私下秘密地到访
Strictly confidential, of course.
你一定感到很荣幸吧
You must feel very honoured.
这个嘛 不仅是我 我们大家都是
Well, I'm just not honoured, we're all honoured.
这是我们共同的荣幸啊
It's an honour for all of us.
如果国王给予我们他的祝福
If the King gives us his blessing,
这会为我们开启全新的篇章
it opens up a whole new chapter for us.
我很需要你的出席 亲爱的
I really need you there, honey.
我想出席也成为了我的义务吧
I guess it really is my duty to be there.
我还希望你会愿意出席呢
I was hoping you'd want to be there as well.
你要求的太多了
That's a little too much to ask.
他还邀请了我们作为他的客人去看新戏首演
He's also asked us as his guests to a first night.
看来你对此并不高兴啊
You don't seem very happy about it.
爱伦·乐芙也参演了
Ellen Love is in it.
如果不是梅夫人说不能拒绝王室邀请
I would never ask you except Lady Mae said
我也不会叫你去的
you can't refuse a royal's invitation.
你是在要我去看你情妇的演出?
You're asking me to go and see your mistress in a play?
我别无选择 露思
I don't see much of a choice, Rose.
这对我们 甚至我们一家都意义重大
This would mean everything to us. To our family.
好吧
All right.
我会去的
I'll go.
你好 我今天一整天都不见你
Hello there. I haven't seen you all day.
多芮斯
Doris.
你真不该给大家看你的戒指的
You really shouldn't have shown this off to everyone.
我们说好要保密的
We had agreed to keep it secret.
是吉蒂说漏嘴的 但这有什么关系呢
It was Kitty who let it slip. What does it matter?
反正我很快就要提交辞呈了 不是吗
I'll be giving my notice in soon anyway, aren't I?
我马上要成为主妇了
I'm going to be a kept woman.
亲爱的姑娘 你真是可爱
Darling girl, you are so sweet.
但我们不能在这里说这些 你知道的
But we can't talk like this on the floor, you know that.
我要走了
I must be off.
我们明天见
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表