剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
What you read in the papers ain't necessarily so, ma'am.
但我很荣幸您对此如此感兴趣
But I am flattered that you take such an interest.
我们的确愿意给那些前殖民地居民给予援助
We do like to give our ex-colonials a helping hand when they need it.
谁说我需要援助了?
Who says that I need a helping hand?
所有人都在说 塞尔福里奇先生
Everyone, Mr Selfridge.
托尼 你太丢人了
Tony. Oh. You're a disgrace.
我知道 我知道 别扫兴嘛
I know. I know. Don't be a bore.
别在这儿丢人现眼了亲爱的
Try not to make an exhibition of yourself, darling.
这位听众怎么样?
- How did the audience go?
她的确不同寻常
- She's quite a woman.
- 那是她的儿子吗? - 儿子?
- Is that her son she's with? - Son?
幸好你没当她的面说出来!
Good job you didn't say that to her!
不 那是年轻的托尼·特拉夫 她的情人
No, that's young Tony Travers. He's her lover.
这样啊
Is that so?
这就是梅夫人
That's Lady Mae for you.
晚上好先生 我帮您拿外套吧 先生?
Good evening, sir. May I take your coat, sir?
谢谢你等我回来 弗朗瑟 但你不必这么做的
Oh, very good of you to wait up for me, Fraser but there's no need.
在确保每个人都安全到家之后
I like to ensure everybody is safely home
我才能放心锁门 先生
before I bolt the door, sir.
的确如此
Ah. I guess you do.
一切顺利吧 先生?
Everything all right, sir?
一切顺利 弗朗瑟 非常顺利
Everything is fine, Fraser. Absolutely fine.
那就好 先生
I'm glad to hear it, sir.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
- 嘿 爸爸 - 你怎么还没睡
- Hey, Pa. - You should be asleep.
爸爸 小贩是什么意思?
Pa, what's a huckster?
是买♥♥卖♥♥东西的人
He's a man who buys and sells things.
噢
Oh.
怎么问起这个?
Why do you ask?
学校里有孩子跟我说
Well, it's just one of the kids at school said
"你♥爸♥爸不过是一个普通的小贩罢了"
"Your guv'nor is nothing but a common huckster."
你怎么回答的?
What did you say?
那个 听起来很无礼 于是我打了他
Well, it sounded insulting so I knocked him down.
也许他的确想对你无礼
Well, he probably did mean for it to be insulting
但做小贩并没有错
but there's nothing wrong with being a huckster.
你就告诉他 有一天你会经营公♥司♥
You tell him one day you're gonna run the firm
而他会将求你给他工作 好吗?
and he's gonna be asking you for a job. OK?
好的 爸爸
Yes, Pa.
好了 睡觉吧
All right. Get some sleep.
- 晚安 爸爸 - 晚安
- Good night, Pa. - Good night.
嘿
Hey.
我都睡着了
I fell asleep.
你闻起来真香
You smell so good.
今天过得好吗?
Did you have a good time?
过得很有意思
I had an interesting time.
但我更愿意回来和你在一起
But I'm so glad to be back here with you.
- 花言巧语 - 绝对是真话 露思
- Flatterer! - It's the God's honest truth, Rose.
这世上我最愿意在一起的就是你
There's no-one in the world I'd rather be with than you.
你还好吗 儿子?
Are you doing all right, son?
也许我们不该来这里 妈妈
Maybe we shouldn't have come, Ma.
你有麻烦了 对吗?
You're in trouble, right?
我现在头都晕了
I'm in over my head.
你以前也有过同样状况 但都挺过来了
You've been in over your head before and come out of it fine.
无论如何 最坏的结果是什么?
Anyway, what's the worst that could happen?
破产 一家人流落街头
Bankruptcy. My family out on the street.
我们原本就一无所有 我们不可以回到原点的
We came from nothing. We're not going back there.
一定还有挽救的机会
There must be something you can do.
有个人可以帮我找一个投资者
There is someone who can help me find an investor
但我不想欠人情
but I do not wanna be beholden.
是因为骄傲吗?
- Is that your pride talking?
不 是我没有勇气
- No, it's my gut.
这个人可能非常危险
This person could be very dangerous.
那又怎样 智胜他们就好
So? Outsmart them.
对不轨之人必须提防
To sup with the devil you need a long spoon.
你教我的
You taught me that.
你知道吗 亨利...
You know, Harry...
如果你父亲能看见现在的你
if your father could see you now,
他一定会特别骄傲
he'd be so proud.
别!
No!
- 怎么了? - 别跟我提他
- What? - Just don't talk to me about him.
为什么这么说?你父亲是个英雄
What do you mean? Your father was a hero.
随便你怎么想他 但在我的记忆里
You remember him any way you please but as I remember it,
从来都只有你和我
it was always just you and me.
梅夫人
Lady Mae.
我很惊讶也很荣幸
I'm surprised and flattered
你这么快就又来了 塞尔福里奇先生
you're here again so soon, Mr Selfridge.
我想向您介绍一位朋友 梅夫人
I wanted to introduce you to my friend, Lady Mae.
亨里·勒卡雷
Henri Leclair.
刚从美国过来
Just arrived from America.
您是艺术家吗 勒卡雷先生?您看起来很像
Are you an artist, Monsieur Leclair? You have the look of one.
其实 亨利是世界上最擅长橱窗展览的人
Actually, Henri is the best window display man in the world.
我们不都是吗
And here we all are.
多令人愉快啊
How delightful.
两位先生想喝点什么?香槟?
What can I offer you gentlemen? Champagne?
我就不用了 谢谢 我不喝酒
None for me, thanks. I don't drink.
- 我很乐意 - 请来点香槟 平布尔
- I would be delighted. - We'll have champagne, please, Pimble.
还有咖啡
And coffee.
勒卡雷先生 跟我讲讲你的工作吧
Monsieur Leclair, tell me what it is that you do.
我不像时装设计师那样打扮女性
I don't dress women like fashion designers do.
我打扮的是空间
I dress space.
塞尔福里奇每个橱窗都会像一幅画
Each Selfridges window will be like a painting.
而看到它的人们 会想象自己
And the people looking in imagine themselves
身处于我们要讲述的故事之中
in the story we are telling.
也许橱窗里有着英俊的年轻人和他美丽的夫人
Maybe in the window there is handsome young man
而他正深情地注视着她
and his beautiful lady and he's looking at her with passion.
也许他们会开车去兜风
Maybe they are going motoring.
你要把汽车放进橱窗里?
You'd put a motor car in the window?
是啊 为什么不?
Yeah. Why not?
真是奢侈至极 谁开车呢?
How fabulously extravagant. Who's driving?
夫人还是先生?
The lady or the gentleman?
问得好
That's a good question.
我必须说 塞尔福里奇
I must say, Mr Selfridge,
你的公♥司♥的确令人兴奋期待
yours does seem a thrilling enterprise.
我很乐意同我的朋友一同分享它
One I would love to share with my friends.
而我们一定会成为最好朋友 对吗 亨利
And we must be the best of friends, mustn't we, Harry.
当然了 我这种地位的女人不时也需要帮助的
Of course, a lady in my position occasionally needs a favour.
这样我可能会时不时地请求你
I may call on you from time to time in that regard.
可以吗?
Mightn't I?
来而不往非礼也
One good turn always deserves another.
这样我们就达成共识了
Then we understand each other.
你喜欢打猎吗?
Are you fond of shooting?
打...打猎?
S-Shooting?
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you might enjoy it.
周五一起来乡下吧
Come down to the country on Friday.
我想让你见一个人
There's someone I'd like you to meet.
勒卡雷先生 既然你这么有品位
Monsieur Leclair, as you are a man of taste,
你能让塞尔福里奇先生穿着新式的灯笼裤来吗
will you make sure that Mr Selfridge arrives in the latest knickerbockers?
灯笼裤?
Knickerbockers?
我非常喜欢匀称的脚肚子哦
I do so enjoy a shapely calf.
我就跟你直说吧 塞尔福里奇
I'm going to be straight with you, Selfridge.
我选择商业投资的方式 就像选马一样
I choose my business ventures as I choose my horses.
选马的时候 我会盯着它们的眼睛看
With the horses, I look them straight in the eye
就像我现在这么看着你 然后拿主意
as I'm looking at you now and I take a view.
我通常都能选对 但如果错了
I'm generally right but if I'm not.
也不多废话 直接拖到屠场里
Well, don't waste time. It's straight off to the knacker's yard.
我估计你是没问题的
I happen to think you're all right.
但如果我错了的话...
If it turns out I'm wrong...
有问题吗?
All right?
没问题 马斯克先生
All right, Mr Musker.
琐事造就完美
完美并不琐碎
工作是最大的娱乐
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表