剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
塞尔福里奇先生
第一季第五集
这项目看来花费不菲啊 塞尔福里奇先生
This seems a rather expensive enterprise, Mr Selfridge.
它会带来更多的利润
It will more than pay for itself.
那要怎么把它弄进橱窗里?
How will we get it in the window?
这你不用担心 恩里是老手了
Don't worry about that. Henri's an old hand.
我们会先拆开它 然后再拼起来
We'll dismantle it and then put it together.
天啊
My God!
我们以前就在马歇尔·费兹百货轻而易举地做到
It worked like a dream for us at Marshall Field.
而在那时
But back then,
整个芝加哥只有一千五百人有驾照
there were only 1,500 registered drivers in the whole of Chicago.
而如今的伦敦 则超过三万六千人有驾照
In London today, there are over 36,000.
他们将会经过 他们将会看到
They'll come, they'll see,
他们将会走进来 他们将会买♥♥下这个车
they'll walk inside and they'll buy the products.
她很美对吧
Isn't she a beauty?
保险公♥司♥可不办理开这个车的保险啊
This automobile is not insured for anyone to drive.
即使是你 塞尔福里奇先生
Not even you, Mr Selfridge.
你怎么想
What do you think?
- 太棒了! - 橱窗要怎么摆
- Magnificent! - How is the window shaping up?
"驶向新时代"
"Motoring for the Modern Age!"
嗯 我真想念艾格尼思·陶勒小姐的敏锐眼光
Well, I miss Agnes Towler's keen eye.
那就让她和你一起工作
So get her to work with you.
我不能 她走了
I can't. She's gone.
走了?
Gone?
什么 你不知道吗
What? Didn't you know?
他父亲闹事之后 她就离职了
After that business with her father, she has left.
算了 至少乔治还有工作
Well, at least George is still in work.
要是没了他那份薪水 我真不知道会怎样
Without his wages, I don't know where we'd be.
你会关照他的 对吧
You'll look out for him, won't you?
当然会
Course I will.
我爸又回来了
My dad's come back.
我还以为你已经换锁了
I thought you'd changed the locks?
他昨晚喝多了 在楼道里晕过去了
He turned up last night, drunk, passed out on the stairs.
房♥东夫人说如果不解决好他的事
My landlady told me if I didn't get him out of the way,
那我们都得离开
that we'd all be out.
我们一定要想个办法
We'll have to work out something.
他不能永远呆在这里 我一直在想
He can't stay here forever. I've been thinking...
或许你丢了工作也不是件坏事
maybe it's not so bad you left your job.
为什么
What?
对你我来说
Well, for you and me.
我们现在可以约会了
We can go out together now.
我们这周末一起去布莱顿吧
How about we go down to Brighton this weekend?
布莱顿?我们去那里做什么?
Brighton? What would we do there?
月光下牵着手 在码头沙滩上漫步
Walk on the beach, go down the pier, hold hands in the moonlight.
我知道你想让我高兴起来 但我真的没心情
I know you're trying to cheer me up, but I'm not in the mood.
我是在追求你
I'm asking if I can court you.
这才是我要做的事情
That's what I'm doing
哦 我懂了
Oh, I see.
你从来没想过吗
Hadn't it crossed your mind at all?
没怎么想过
Not really.
好吧 也许想过一点...
Well, maybe a bit...
一点?好吧 我想是个好开始
A bit? Well, I suppose that's a start.
我喜欢你 维克托 你知道的
I like you, Victor, you know I do.
但我麻烦事太多 不值得你这样
But I'm more trouble than I'm worth.
考虑到乔治和我爸 还有我失去工作的事
What with George and my dad, and me without a job.
你不会愿意追求我的
You don't want to court me.
我愿意 胜过一切
I do. More than anything.
那你就是我女朋友了?
Are you my girl then?
我想我只好是了
I think I must be.
陶勒小姐在吗 一向是陶勒小姐招呼我的
Miss Towler available? I always deal with Miss Towler!
我不能想象把这个戴在头上
I can't imagine wearing that over my face.
是要挡开嘴边的苍蝇吧
Keeps the flies out of your mouth, I suppose.
卡莱尔夫人来了 马德尔小姐
Lady Carlyle's here, Miss Mardle.
她想要看我们所有的驾驶手套
She wants to see all the motoring gloves that we've got.
那就给她看啊
Well, show them to her!
她说要陶勒小姐去
She's asking for Miss Towler.
告诉她陶勒小姐离职了 但你能帮她
Tell her Miss Towler has left, but you can help her.
挺背伸肩 注意措词
Shoulders back, good diction.
这是我们这里最柔软的皮手套 卡莱尔夫人
Those are the most supple leather we have, Lady Carlyle.
手掌处的磨面能让驾驶者更好抓稳方向盘
The abrasions on the palm allow the driver to grip the steering wheel.
该如何向顾客解释艾格的事呢 马德尔小姐
What are we to say to customers about Agnes, Miss Mardle?
你们只需客气有礼地协助客人完成购物
You'll be courteous and assist them with whatever they are looking for.
继续工作吧 多芮斯
Now get on with your work, Doris.
一眼看上去就有驾驶感觉的东西
It must say 'Motoring', at a glance.
你有什么推荐
What do you have?
这是多萝西·莱维款法兰绒上衣
This is the Dorothy Levitt blazer,
多萝西·莱维
英国最早的女赛车手 被誉为"世界上最快的女子"
灵感来自于这位伟大赛车手本身
inspired by the great motorist herself.
有没有女人在各种场合都可以穿戴的
A woman could wear this anywhere,
包括散步 骑车甚至是参加游园会?
walking, bicycling, even to a garden party. No?
我刚好有件大衣
I have just the coat.
是新来的
It's new in.
最近正好流行皮大衣
It also comes in leather.
穿皮大衣的女士 这个够吸引吗 勒卡雷先生
A lady in leather...does that appeal, Mr Leclair?
非常吸引 勒维利厄斯小姐
Very much, Miss Ravillious.
皮大衣不错 谢谢你
Leather is good, thank you.
你和塞尔福里奇夫人有预约过吗
Do you have an appointment to see Mrs Selfridge?
她会见我的 跟她说是我就行
She'll see me. Just tell her I'm here.
露思!
Rose!
露思!
Rose!
- 塞尔福里奇夫人 - 没事的 弗朗瑟
- Mrs Selfridge. - It's alright, Fraser.
抱歉 坦普尔先生 我都忘了你要过来
Apologies, Mr Temple. I'd forgotten that I was expecting you.
我看到你把画带来了 请进吧
I see you've brought the painting. Please, come in.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
听我说 我 我是来为那天的事道歉的
Look, I, erm... I came to apologise for the other day.
我对你太无礼而且
I was rude to you and...
嗯 我一直感觉很糟糕
Well, I've been feeling awful about it.
我也很抱歉 我不该对你隐瞒身份
I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have lied about who I was.
没事
No.
我们还是朋友?
Friends?
看情况吧
It depends.
看什么情况
On what?
看这个 拜托 我想看死了
On this! Come on, I'm dying to see it!
- 可以吗 - 当然 请
- Can I? - Yes. Please...
真不相信你居然完成了
I can't believe you've finished it!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
与你之前所画的完全不一样
It's nothing like you've done before.
我说过 是你赋予了我灵感
I told you, you inspire me.
画得好 真的很好
It's good. It's really good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈里会喜欢它的
Harry will like it.
我不想让他拥有它
I don't want him to have it.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
如今你把画带进这个屋子 我必须要给他的
Now you've brought it into the house, I have to give it to him.
我有为人♥妻♥的责任 而我一直假装没有
I have responsibilities and I've been pretending I haven't -
你丈夫忽视你
Your husband neglects you.
不 我爱他 而且...
No, I love him and...
他也以他的方式爱着我
he loves me too, in his own way.
不像我这么爱你
Not like I could.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你妈妈的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your mother's.
这是坦普尔先生...他一直为我画像
This is Mr Temple, and... he's been painting my picture.
我要把它当作礼物送给你♥爸♥爸
I'm gonna give it to Pa as a present.
你在画画!
You're painting!
没错 我以前经常画画 在你出生之前
Yes, I used to paint, before you came along.
好了 去你奶奶那里吧
Now, run along to Grandma.
我正要送坦普尔先生离开
I'm just gonna see Mr Temple out.
还有 碧翠丝亲爱的
Oh, and Beatrice darling...
别跟任何人说这事
don't tell anyone about this.
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
噢 天啊
Oh no!
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表