剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我希望我能向你作出个好例子
I'd like to think that i showed you the right example.
我不是说你的感情不真实 亲爱的
I'm not saying your feelings aren't real, sweetheart.
当我想起他 我就感到胃都痛起来
I have this sort of... pain in my stomach when i think of him.
在恰当的时机 恰当的人将会解脱这种痛
And the right man at the right time will take that pain away.
请回到各自岗位上 姑娘们
To your stations, ladies, please.
回去工作了
Back to work now.
我们都经历了难过的打击
We've all had a nasty shock,
但我们还要为商场服务呢
but we do have a store to run.
多芮斯 这是今天你掉的第二个手套架了
Doris! That's the second glove stretcher you've dropped today.
抱歉 吉蒂
Sorry, Kitty.
我无法不想着本婷小姐
I can't get Miss Bunting out of my head.
你必须集中精神来
You'll just have to pull yourself together.
正如我们其他人一样
Same as the rest of us.
我要确保我能信任初级员工
I need to know i can rely on junior staff.
嗯 当然你可以信任我 吉蒂
Well, of course you can rely on me, Kitty.
还有 我想 我想现在我是高级助理了
And i think - i think that now that i'm Senior Assistant -
如果我们用正式头衔会更好
it would be better if we used our formal titles.
嗯 什么意思 吉蒂
Well, how-how do you mean, Kitty?
什么意思 霍金斯小姐
How do you mean... Miss Hawkins.
好吧
Very well...
霍金斯小姐
Miss Hawkins.
谢谢你 马德尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Mardle.
我想勒卡雷先生会认为这些配饰很有用
I think Mr Leclair will find these accessories most helpful.
我对你前同事致以吊慰 马德尔小姐
My condolences on your former colleague, Miss Mardle.
她是朋友 勒维利厄斯小姐
Friend, Miss Ravillious.
事实上 我真希望我是对她更称职点的朋友
And indeed, i wish i had been a far better friend to poor Miss Bunting.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
你能安排一下本婷小姐的葬礼吗
Can you see to arrangements for... Miss Bunting's funeral?
当然 塞尔福里奇先生
Certainly, Mr Selfridge.
确保我们支付所有开支
Make sure we cover all costs.
要我代表你去参加葬礼吗 塞尔福里奇先生
Would you like me to attend the funeral on your behalf, Mr Selfridge?
谢谢你 但我会亲自出席
Thank you, but i'll be attending on my own behalf.
欧内斯特爵士五分钟之后到 塞尔福里奇先生
Sir Ernest will be arriving in five minutes, Mr Selfridge.
你还是打算亲自接见他吗
Do you still intend to greet him personally?
当 当然是
Of-of course i do.
他一定非常失落
He'll be very upset.
如果 如果本婷小姐没有放弃所有的希望
If only... if only Miss Bunting hadn't given up all hope.
生活中充满了"如果"
Life is full of 'if onlys'.
我应该在这里的 我可以在那里的
I should be here, i could be there.
这条路或者那条路
This path or that path?
我们真的清楚我们想要的吗
Do we know what we really want?
我们变得
Us being...
嗯 复杂了 不是吗
well... complicates things, doesn't it?
我需要你一点时间 陶勒小姐
I need a few moments of your time, Miss Towler.
回到我们部门去
Back in our department.
是的 勒维利厄斯小姐
Certainly, Miss Ravillious.
你想要我做些什么吗 勒维利厄斯小姐
You wanted me for something, Miss Ravillious?
我不是傻子 陶勒小姐
I'm not a fool, Miss Towler.
我们开门见山吧
Let's begin there and move on from that point.
好的 勒维利厄斯小姐
Yes, Miss Ravillious.
我特别请求调你来加入我的部门
I specifically asked for you to join my department.
如果你沉陷于不合适的关系中
If you are indulging in an inappropriate relationship,
那我就需要考虑这对我部门的影响了
then i need to consider how that will affect my department.
然而 如果是真实而难以避免的感觉
However, allowances might be taken into account
我会考虑默许的
in the case of true and unavoidable feelings.
但你必须要告诉我
But you'll need to tell me...
你爱上了勒卡雷先生了吗
are you in love with Mr Leclair?
没有
No.
我 呃 我很喜欢他 但不 我并没有爱上他
I erm... I like him very much, but no, i'm not in love with him.
那就考虑一下你的事业吧 艾格尼思
Then think of your career, Agnes.
哈里·塞尔弗里奇
Harry Selfridge!
很高兴在扑克桌以外的地方看到你
Good to see you beyond the poker tables.
我不会再那么轻易被打败了
I won't be quick to put myself up for a trouncing again.
很高兴再见到您 欧内斯特爵士
Great to see you again, Sir Ernest.
噢 请叫我欧内斯特 哈里
Oh, Ernest, please, Harry.
一有人叫我爵士 我就忍♥不住去看我的肩膀
I keep having to look over my shoulder whenever someone says sir.
最后一张了 先生们 如果你们不介意的话
Last photographs, gentlemen, if you don't mind.
欧内斯特爵士 你什么时候重回南极洲
Sir Ernest - When will you return to Antarctica?
你认为南极还能被呈敬给国王陛下吗
Do you think the South Pole can still be bagged for His Majesty?
噢 呃 你呢 小伙子 你叫什么名字
Oh, uh... what about you, young man? What's your name?
呃 戈顿 先生
Uh, erm... erm... Gordon, sir.
戈顿·塞尔福里奇
Gordon Selfridge.
啊 虎父无犬子啊
Ah, a chip off the old block eh?
嗯 我肯定你也有问题要问
Well, i'm sure you've a question.
大多年轻人都会有
Most young fellas have.
我 我想知道你觉得怎样才是好的领导者
I-i'd like to know what you think would make a good leader.
这是个好问题 我需要好好想想
That's a good question. I'll have to think about that.
关键是 当你致力于成为好领袖时
The thing is, when you're up to your unmentionables in trying to be a good leader,
你并没有时间去考虑好领袖是什么
you don't have time to think about what that is.
你觉得呢 哈里
Wouldn't you say so, Harry?
我当然非常同意你这观点
I would certainly agree with you there.
请恕我们失陪了 先生们
If you'll excuse us, gentlemen.
你要看看我们新的室外设备吗 欧内斯特爵士
Would you care to see our new outdoor equipment, Sir Ernest?
我并不是轻易被打动的 哈里
I'm not an easy man to impress, Harry.
嗯 探索塞尔福里奇百货并不是普通经历
Well, exploring Selfridge's is no ordinary experience.
另外 我们还为你准备了一点惊喜
Besides, we have a little surprise for you.
弗兰克 真是惊喜
Frank. What a nice surprise.
爱伦 开派对呢
Ellen, a party.
今天被拒绝两次了 我都快崩溃了
That's two rejections today. I'm liable to break out in a rash.
- 听起来很热闹 - 进来吧
- Sounds lively. - Come in.
我们在排练托尼的新剧
We are rehearsing Tony's new play.
至少 在我们胡闹之前是在排练的
Or, at least, we were until things took a frivolous side.
特拉弗
Travers.
弗兰克 是谁在拒绝你呢 弗兰克
Frank. So, who's been rejecting you, Frank?
需要我去帮你教训他们吗
Shall i go and beast them for you?
噢 真希望你能
Oh, would that you could.
但我恐怕那是我们共同的朋友
But i'm afraid it's our mutual friend.
是塞尔福里奇先生 我懂了
Mr Selfridge. I see.
- 噢 谢谢 - 好了 我们再来试试吧
- Oh, cheers. - Right, let's try something slightly...
过来给我们一点专业意见吧 弗兰克
Come and lend us your expertise with words, Frank.
托尼认为已经很好了 但我想听听你的意见
Tony thinks we're nearly there, but i'd like your opinion.
实话说 我更擅长于社论
Editorial is more my thing, to tell the truth.
不要低估你自己了 弗兰克
Don't sell yourself short, Frank.
我肯定你能用你的见识帮到我们
I'm sure you could help us with a few little snippets of information.
我得说 这个真不错
I say, this is hot stuff.
我们都希望如此
We like to think so.
我期待着这能成为我事业的拐点 弗兰克
I'm hoping it's going to turn my career around, Frank.
是的
Yes.
要我为你倒酒吗
Shall i top you up?
噢 噢 噢 这正是我们开往南极的车
Well, well, well. It's the very model we took South.
特殊设计 四升风冷式发动机
Right down to the specially designed, air-cooled, four litre engine.
哈里我糊涂了
Harry, i am confounded.
这破东西就只派几分钟的用场
The darn thing worked for all of two minutes,
但是 光是靠照片就能赚回来
but, still, it paid its way in photographs.
我们都懂这一套的
We know how that works.
你发现什么了 戈顿少爷
What have you found, Master Gordon?
啊 我们称这些为挪威鹿皮靴
Ah. Finnesko, we call those.
用驯鹿腿毛做的拉普靴
Lapp boots made from reindeer leg fur.
你们就是用这些来填衬睡袋的吗
Is that what you use to line the sleeping bags?
你很在行嘛 没错
You know your stuff and no mistake.
但当它蜕皮 最终被你吃进嘴里还是挺可怕的
It's horrid though when it starts shedding and ends up in your mouth.
这展品不错 你一定经历了不少麻烦
This is a fine display. You must've gone to endless trouble.
你并不是我想要打动的唯一的人
You're not the only one i was trying to impress.
某位年轻人也对他的探索设备很了解
A certain young man's clued up on his exploring equipment.
格罗夫
Grove...
员工们怎么样了 都能打起精神来吗
how are the staff doing? Are they bearing up?
当然了 老大
Of course, chief.
我想每个人都希望着本婷小姐能回归我们
I think everyone just wishes Miss Bunting had come to one of us.
- 那这些手套呢 你能大胆猜一下吗
- And these gloves? Can you hazard a guess?
呃 狼皮?
Erm... wolf skin?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表