剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
You come into some money, or something?
这么多的花
All those flowers!
集市上廉价出♥售♥嘛
They were going cheap, at the market.
那 那你在这里做什么
So... So what are you doing here?
只是想来看看你
Just thought I'd look you up.
嗯 培恩太太去了她姐姐那里
Well, Mrs Payne's at her sister's,
那你要不要进来喝杯咖啡
so do you want to come in for a cup of coffee?
好的 很好
Yeah, lovely.
这里看起来不错
Looks nice in here.
嗯 我改造了一下
Well, I've cheered it up a bit.
好了 这可不是意式咖啡之类的
Now... this isn't Italian, or anything like that,
不是你习惯喝的那些
not like you're used to.
谢谢
Ta.
很不错 谢谢
It's good. Thanks.
正好合我口味
Just what the doctor ordered.
你还好吧 维克托
Are you all right, Victor?
我?我很好
Me? I'm fine.
再好不过了
Never better.
那你的餐厅计划怎么了
So how is your restaurant plan going?
还在说服你那位神秘投资者吗
Still got your mysterious investor on board?
啊 那个啊
Ah, that.
我想她并不是认真的
I don't think she was ever serious.
噢 很遗憾
Oh, I am sorry.
不会有我那么遗憾 我真是太傻了
Not as sorry as me. What a fool I've been.
"来这里吧 维克托 好孩子 坐直求我吧"
'Come here, Victor. Good boy. Sit up and beg.
"打个滚 我就给你饼干"
Roll over and I'll give you a biscuit.'
我坐直了 求过了 打过滚
So I sat up, I begged, I roll over and,
你知道怎样吗 没有饼干
do you know what? No biscuit.
太卑鄙了 那 那你现在准备怎么做
It's so mean. So what... what are you gonna do now, then?
我最终还是会开餐厅的
I'm gonna get that restaurant in the end
而当我开餐厅时 那一定会是城里最好的
and, when I do, it'll be the best place in town.
他们是不能让维克托 克里诺沮丧的 对吧
Can't keep Victor Colleano down, can they?
当然不能了
Too right they can't.
我很想念我们的周二晚上
I have missed our Tuesday evenings.
怎么了
What is it?
罗杰?
Roger?
这一切都是错的
This is all wrong.
海特还尸骨未寒
Hettie's hardly in her grave.
我却在这里和你在一起
Here I am with you, in her house,
周围都是她的东西
amongst her things.
你只是在自疚 但你不需要这样
You're feeling guilty, but you shouldn't.
我打破我们的婚姻誓言十二年了
I broke my marriage vows for 12 years.
你照顾了她十二年了
You looked after her for 12 years.
如果我当初知道你是真正爱她的话
If I'd thought ever that you actually loved her...
我也不清楚
I don't know any more.
或许我们这段时间不该再见面了
Perhaps we shouldn't see each other for a while.
这样我们可以理清我们的感觉
It may become clearer how we feel.
我清楚我的感觉
I know how I feel.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. Truly, I am.
你一定要对我有耐心 乔茜
You must be patient with me, Josie.
是的
Yes.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
划分到茎这里
Break it down to the stem.
- 这里吗 - 嗯 就这里
- Here? - Mm-hm. Right there.
你要确保其中一边要轻一点 然后
You have to make sure that it's lighter on one side and then...
妈妈 你这么早就回来了
Mother, you're back early.
我允许你不去教堂 是因为你很不舒服
You were excused from church, because I thought you were poorly.
看来你迅速恢复过来了
It appears you've made a remarkable recovery.
坦普尔先生非常好心地给我上绘画课
Mr Temple very kindly offered to give me a drawing lesson.
在所有人都不在家的周日
On a Sunday, when everybody's out of the house?
他很忙嘛
He's very busy.
我准备在艺术馆里开画展
I'm putting on an exhibition at the gallery.
我本想来问你能否展出你的那副肖像画
I was going to ask you if I could show your portrait.
我建议我们下次再讨论这个问题
I suggest we discuss that another time.
塞尔福里奇先生很快就会回来 我想他会怀疑
Mr Selfridge will be home soon and I think he might question
这个所谓绘画课是否适当
the propriety of this so-called drawing lesson.
我送你出去吧
I'll see you out.
我希望能再见到你 塞尔福里奇小姐
I hope to see you again, Miss Selfridge.
你的绘画能力很有希望
Your drawing shows great promise.
你以为自己在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
露思琳让我过来的
Rosalie asked me to come.
她非常可爱
She's very sweet.
别想着能利用她来接近我
Don't you use her to get close to me.
我在晚会上遇到一位美丽的女孩
I meet a charming girl at a soiree
而她邀请我给她上绘画课
and she asks me to give her drawing lessons.
这有什么问题吗
Is there anything wrong with that?
如果仅此而已就没问题
Not if that were the whole truth,
但你明知事情不仅如此
but you know that it isn't.
噢 那你是允许我再次来拜访她了吗
Oh, so do I have your permission to call on her again?
当然不 你以后都不要再来了
Certainly not. You must never come here again.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
如果你是这样认为的话
If that's the way you feel...
- 早啊 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
麻烦一下
Excuse me.
好了 关于我的橱窗 勒维利厄斯小姐
Now, for my window, Miss Ravillious
你是说要把女士内衣放在橱窗里吗
Are you proposing putting ladies underwear in the window?
没有更能让我高兴的事了
Nothing would delight me more.
这将是多么一副景象啊
What a vision it could create.
不过 可悲的习俗不允许这样
No, sadly convention decrees otherwise.
真遗憾呢
What a pity.
那你是想怎么做
So what do you suggest?
男鞋 我要一百双
Men's shoes. I need a hundred pairs.
为什么 一个朋友带我去了东区的市场
Why? A friend took me to the East End markets.
- 那里挺有启迪的 - 我明白了
- It was inspiring. - I see.
那我们也不能阻止你
Well, who are we to stand in your way?
陶勒小姐 去男装部
Miss Towler, go to the men's department
请他们拿一百双鞋给勒卡雷先生
and ask for 100 pairs of shoes for Mr Leclair.
是的 勒维利厄斯小姐
Yes, Miss Ravillious.
谢谢你 陶勒小姐
Thank you, Miss Towler.
谢谢你 勒维利厄斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Ravillious.
戈顿这次促销的关键
The point about the sale, Gordon,
不在于售价低廉 远远不只是这些
isn't just to sell goods cheaply, it's more than that.
我是想要勤劳平常的人们也会走进来
I want hard-working, everyday people to come in.
我想要伦敦每个人都在这里受到欢迎
I want everyone in London to feel welcome here.
早上好 布伦金索普
Good morning, Miss Blenkinsop.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
棕榈宫饭店的克里诺在这里等着见您
Mr Colleano from the Palm Court is here to see you.
- 他并没有预约 - 我今天早上很忙
- He doesn't have an appointment. - I have a very busy morning,
所以我只会给你三分钟时间
so I'll give you three minutes.
- 是关于冰淇淋的 - 冰淇淋?
- It's about ice cream. - Ice cream?
听起来不错 爸爸
Sounds good, Pa.
或许我能给你五分钟
Maybe I'll give you five.
马德尔小姐 麻烦您
Excuse me, Miss Mardle.
我需要一千条手帕装饰橱窗
I need 1,000 handkerchiefs for my window,
谢谢 全部要白的
please. All white.
嗯 你们听到了 姑娘们 一千条手帕
Well, you heard him, ladies. 1,000 handkerchiefs.
她怎么了 就跟吃了火♥药♥一样的
What's got her? She's as grumpy as a suet pud.
米勒小姐 这是之前说好的给慈善机构的衣服
Miss Millar, these are the clothes for that charity that we discussed.
谢谢你 格罗夫先生
Thank you, Mr Grove.
格罗夫先生 你决定好谁担任高级助理了吗
Mr Grove, have you decided on the Senior Assistant job yet?
决定好了
I have.
你能请马德尔小姐到我的办公室来吗
Would you ask Miss Mardle to please come to my office?
我会告诉她我的决定
I will give her my decision.
佩雷斯先生说的没错
Mr Perez is right.
在促销期间 棕榈宫饭店会被挤满的
The Palm Court's gonna be packed out during the sale,
所以我想 为什么不把食物直接递给顾客呢
so I thought, 'Why don't we bring the food to the customers?'
我们可以用托盘在商场四处销♥售♥
We could sell it on trays all round the store,
就像世博会一样
like in the World Fairs.
水果蜜饯 蛋筒冰淇淋 都只要一便士
Candied fruit, ice cream cornets, all for a penny.
爸爸 这主意很好 我们还能卖♥♥汉堡
Pa, it's a great idea. We should have hamburgers.
没错 为什么不呢
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表