剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
谢谢 谢谢 弗朗瑟
Thank you. Thank you, Fraser.
露思 哈里有跟你讲过他
Rose, those nightmares Harry's been having -
- 做的噩梦的内容吗 - 没有
- has he told you what they're about? - Not really.
我想只是无无意中看到的东西在重演吧
I think they're a repeat of whatever he saw when he was unconscious.
为什么你这样问
Why do you ask?
噢 只是好奇
Oh, just wondering.
他小时候也经常做噩梦
He used to have nightmares when he was a boy.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Did he? Mm-hm.
好吧 我猜大多数小男孩都会这样
Well, I suppose most young boys do.
进来
Come.
罗杰 昨晚的降神会
Roger. The seance last night.
- 你是说名字首字母是H的人 - 是的
- The initial H, you mean? - Yes.
就那些感谢我照顾她的鬼话?
All that malarkey about thanking me for minding her?
众所周知 这些人会对近期的死者进行调查
It's well known these people conduct research into recent deaths.
但是 万一这是真的呢
But what if it's true?
她是在告诉你 你可以再婚
She's telling you it's all right for you to marry again.
对我来说 这是全新的生活方式 我还在适应
This is a whole new way of life for me. I'm still coming to terms with it.
你必须与我一起忍♥耐
You'll have to bear with me.
我最好的时光都给了你
I gave you my childbearing years.
你能理解的吧 罗杰
You understand that, don't you, Roger?
你对我一直很好 乔茜
You've been wonderful to me, Josie.
我等了一年有一年
I waited, year after year.
一周又一周 每晚都在想
Week after week. Not knowing if this is the night...
今晚他会不会出现
he's going to turn up or not.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, my dear.
我知道
I know.
而我还在等呢 罗杰
And now I'm still waiting, Roger.
最新的人体模型已经送上工作室了
The new mannequins have arrived in the studio.
我准备冒个险 让你来打扮它们 陶勒小姐
I'm going to take a chance and let you dress them, Miss Towler.
我会做到最好的 勒维利厄斯小姐
I'll do my best, Miss Ravillious.
我对你有很大的期待
I wouldn't expect any less of you.
你在时装部工作开心吗
Are you happy to be here? In fashion?
- 非常开心 勒维利厄斯小姐 - 很好
- Very happy, Miss Ravillious. - Good.
但我也很喜欢为马德尔小姐工作
But I did enjoy working for Miss Mardle too.
当然是的 但我们都要向前看 这就是生活
Of course you did. But we move on. That's life.
勒卡雷先生...
Mr Leclair...
抱歉 我只是想告诉你我的消息
Sorry, I just wanted to share my news.
我听说了 我为你感到非常高兴
I've heard... and I'm very glad for you.
我确信你在这个部门一定会很出色的
I am sure you'll excel in this department.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
当然他是在全速恢复状态 其实 我也能理解
He's certainly back at full speed. Actually, I can understand
哈里想要加速事情进展
why Harry wants to push things along.
让我担心的是他的处理方法
It's just his approach that worries me.
更不用说是你的投资了
Not to mention your investment.
的确
Indeed.
我想我需要借用你独特的本领了
I think I might require your unique set of skills with this.
米勒小姐 多芮斯
Miss Millar! Doris...
我只是想进来喝杯茶
Just thought I'd pop in for a cuppa.
正如你在塞尔福里奇百货时的休息时间一样
Like when you were on your tea break from Selfridge's.
是的 我猜我是有点太装了
Yes, I suppose I was pretending a little bit.
但这杯茶将是最后一杯了
But this will be an end to it.
反正这就是我最后一点钱了
That was my last farthing anyway.
看来没有推荐信 我是没有希望找到新工作了
I don't seem to have any hope of getting another job without a reference.
我不是小偷 多芮斯
I'm not a thief, Doris.
噢 我相信你肯定不是
Oh... I'm sure you're not.
我知道我没有任何借口
I know there's no excuse
但我母亲的药实在太贵了
but the medicine for my mother was so expensive.
那她怎么了 本婷小姐
And how is she, Miss Bunting?
她...
She...
噢 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
如果你能等我的话
If you'll wait for me,
我们可以一起在这里吃晚餐
we could have supper here together.
我 反正我之前也想这样做的
I was... I was thinking of doing that anyway.
有人陪着总是好的
Some company would be nice.
我请你
My treat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很乐意 多芮斯
I'd like that very much, Doris.
- 什么事? - 有电报 劳斯利女士
- What is it? - Telegram, Lady Loxley.
在门下面塞进来吧
Slide it under the door.
你的腿出毛病了吗
Something the matter with your legs?
还不是你让我双腿发软的 亲爱的
You've turned them to jelly, dear heart.
哦 待会又要在商场里再见了
Oh. I'll be seeing you in the store again later.
看来今天对塞尔福里奇先生来说并不简单啊
Looks like it's going to be quite a day for Mr Selfridge.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
银行主席奥利弗·斯坦迪什爵士本人
The Chairman of the bank, Sir Oliver Standish himself,
和副♥主♥席♥莱昂内尔·菲奇先生
and his Deputy, Mr Lionel Fitch,
今天四点整将到商场一楼与你会面
will meet you on the shop floor at precisely four o'clock today.
谢谢 卡布 做得好
Thank you, Crabb. Well done.
但我还是担心您的...我们对待他们的办法
But I'm still worried about your erm... Our approach to them.
明白你的担心 谢谢你 卡布
Worry duly noted. Thank you, Crabb.
这是张字条
It's a note.
约我待会在杜克街的茶吧见面
Asking to see me at the tea hut on Duke Street later on.
- 爱德华先生? - 有可能
- Mr Edwards? - Could be.
你看 是用铅笔写的
And look, it's in pencil.
或许还是我卖♥♥给他的那支呢
Maybe even the one I sold him!
可以理解他不想在商场里见面
And it makes sense he wouldn't want to meet in the store.
吉蒂...爱德华女士
Mrs Kitty... Edwards.
谁会想到呢
Who'd have thought?
我们不要太激动了
Let's not get too carried away.
你不在这里 我会很失落的 吉蒂
I'll be lost without you here, Kitty.
尽管这就意味着我将被提为高级助理
Even if it means I'll get promoted to Senior Assistant.
答应我 我们永远都会是朋友
Promise we'll always be friends?
好了 八字还没一瞥呢
Well, I'm far from being gone yet.
但无论如何 当然我们会是永远的好朋友
But whatever happens, of course we'll always be best friends.
- 好的! - 好!
- Good! - Great!
噢 抱歉 抱歉
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse moi.
艾格尼思 过来这里
Agnes, come here.
过来...
Come...
进来
Come.
格罗夫先生 先生?
Mr Grove, sir?
米勒小姐
Miss Millar?
格罗夫先生 我知道我不该打扰您
I know it's not my place to bother you, Mr Grove.
你有什么不满吗
Do you have a grievance?
是本婷小姐的事 我在茶室遇到了她
It's Miss Bunting. I met her in the tea room.
她的母亲去世了 而她一点钱也没有了
Her mother's passed and she hasn't a brass farthing.
我很遗憾听到这些 但我不认为
I'm very sorry to hear that but I don't see...
只需要您
If you could...
只需要您能给她写一封推荐信
If you could just see fit to give her a reference.
这事并不容易 米勒小姐 在这种情况下
It's very difficult, Miss Millar, under the circumstances.
噢 求您了 格罗夫先生 给她点希望
Oh, please, Mr Grove! Give her hope.
她正处于困境
She's in a bad way.
我不禁想到 要是她是我的母亲
I can't help but think if she were my own mother...
您能这样做就太好了
It would be so kind of you.
把这个给她
Give her this.
让她下周这个时间过来这里
Tell her come back at the same time next week.
我要先请示塞尔福里奇先生
I shall broach the subject with Mr Selfridge.
谢谢您 格罗夫先生
Thank you, Mr Grove!
说真的 这对她太重要了
Honest, it'll mean the world to her.
你的心地很好 多芮斯
You've a soft heart, Doris.
多芮斯!
'Doris'!
米勒小姐
Miss Millar.
银行主席与副♥主♥席♥到了 塞尔福里奇先生
The Chairman of the bank and his deputy are here, Mr Selfridge.
做得好 卡布 做得好
Well done, Crabb. Well done.
我们并非要革新体制
We're not trying to reinvent the wheel.
我们只是尽力让它运转更快
We're just trying to get it to turn a bit faster.
如果可以的话
If I might,
我建议不要过于强势 塞尔福里奇先生
I wouldn't recommend being too forceful, Mr Selfridge.
银行都不喜欢听人吩咐
The banks don't like being told what to do.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表