剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
嗯...当我在上大学的时候
Um... when I was at college.
我知道这样很无礼 呃...
Look, I know this sounds quite cheeky, erm...
但是我的工作室就在查林十字街的对面
..but my studio's just the other side of Charing Cross Road
我想给你看一些我的作品
and I'd love to show you some of my work
然后听听你的看法
and see what you think of it.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我不清楚 亲爱的
I don't know, my dear.
他们都说我是没得帮的了
There are those who say I'm beyond help.
告诉我 你怎么看
Tell me, what do you think?
我当然不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
好吧 我来告诉你
Well, I'll tell you what it is.
我在为心爱的女朋友生日挑些东西
I'm looking for something for my best girl for her birthday.
不能太贵 因为我不富裕
Nothing too dear because I'm not a rich man,
但是要漂亮精致
but something nice, something dainty.
毕竟 心意最重要 对吧?
After all, it's the thought that counts, isn't it?
我想是的 没错
I suppose it is, yes.
那么 你帮我挑选些礼物怎么样
Well, how's about you help me choose something, then?
我是说 如果送给你的话你会选什么
I mean, what would you choose if it was to be for you?
什么东西才能配上你这双漂亮的蓝眼睛
Something to match those beautiful blue eyes of yours?
好啦 吉蒂 我来照顾这位客人吧
It's all right, Kitty. I'll take care of this customer.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你不是在以我为耻吧
You're not ashamed of me, are you?
艾格尼思 我是来看你的 不是想制♥造♥麻烦
Agnes, I came here to see you. Not to cause trouble.
你到哪里都会制♥造♥麻烦
You cause trouble wherever you go.
你在这里找到份工作还不错嘛 亲爱的
You've got yourself a lovely situation here, my girl.
为了我 请不要毁了这一切
Please don't ruin it for me.
为什么我要那样做呢
Why would I want to go and do a thing like that?
听着 艾格
Look, Aggie,
我知道我过去的错
I know I been at fault in the past...
但是 我已经改过来了
but I'm... I'm a changed man.
看着我
Look at me.
艾格 我想做出补偿
Aggie, I want to make amends.
我不能在这跟你聊天
I can't talk to you here.
我半小时后休息 公爵街旁有一间茶室
I've got a break in half an hour. There's a teashop by Duke Street.
那就是我想要的...一个补偿你的机会
That's all I wanted...the chance to make it up to you.
你姐姐非常有说服力
Your sister was very persuasive.
真是个不同寻常的年轻女士
Quite a remarkable young lady.
哦 是的 先生 我很钦佩她
Oh, she is, sir. I think the world of her.
我无法想象没有她我会怎样
I don't know where I'd be without her.
你是个幸运的人 好的 我们到了
You're a lucky man, then. Right, here we are.
很简单 给进来的货车卸货
Quite straightforward. Unloading the vans coming in,
给出去的装货 这个人交给你 他是新手
loading the vans going out. An extra man for you, just starting.
慢慢教他吧 他叫乔治·陶勒
Go easy on him while he's learning. George Towler's his name.
你们好
Hello.
- 我是阿尔夫 - 我是萨姆
- Alf. - Sam.
我就把你留在这里了 乔治
I'll leave you to it, George.
这些人会教你规矩的了
These men will show you the ropes.
- 乔治是吧 - 没错
- George, is it? - That's right.
过来吧 乔治让我们看看你能做什么
Come on then, George. Let's see what you can do.
就一阵子 等我振作起来
Just for a while, till I get back on my feet.
你说你已经振作起来了
You said you were on your feet.
是的 只是要到月底才能拿到工资
I am. It's just I don't get paid till the end of the month
爸爸 你记得我们搬出去的原因吗
Dad, do you remember why we moved out?
记得我们无法一起住的原因吗
Why we said we could never live with you again?
我当然记得 没有一天
Of course I do. There isn't a day goes by
我能不想起这些
where I don't think about that.
它萦绕在我心里 但我现在不一样了
It haunt's me. But I'm a different man.
你看我 我戒酒了 脸色也好了 你看一下
Look at me. I'm off the drink, got colour in my cheeks. Look at that.
手也没有抖 我已经两个月没沾酒了
Steady as a rock. I haven't had a drop for two months.
你做的什么工作
What is this job?
旅店工作 很有前途的 姑娘
Hotel work. I got good prospects there, girl.
我跟着经理工作
Me and the manager, like that.
我是他的得力助手
I'm his right hand man.
那他为什么不让你住进去
So why doesn't he let you live in?
好吧 我还在试用期
Well, probation.
月底我就会住进去了
I will do, end of the month.
我只是想要个机会来补偿你和乔治
I just want a chance to make it up to you and George.
拜托啦 乖女儿 别拒绝你的爸爸
Come on, girl. You can't deny your old man that.
你是我唯一的女儿 要我求你吗
You are my only daughter. Want me to beg,
我会跪下来的
I'll get on my knees.
我会在这里跪的 我真会的
I'll beg. Here, I'm going to beg.
爸爸 别这样
Dad, stop it!
只能待到月底
Just till the end of the month.
而且只要你再对我或者乔治动手哪怕一次
And if you raise your hand just once to me or to George...
再也不会了 只要我能住在那里
Never again, as long as I live.
我发誓
I swear.
那好吧
All right, then.
你真是个天使 女儿 天使
You're an angel, girl. An angel.
随你高兴
Suit yourself.
- 好了 乔治 准备好了吗? - 准备好了
- All right, George. You ready? - I'm ready.
好小子
Good boy.
拿稳了 小心 小心
Hold steady now. Careful, careful.
就是这样 干得不错 小子
There we are. You've got it, son.
现在看下你能不能走几步
Now see if you can walk with it.
不错 不错
Not bad, not bad.
啊 别这样 阿尔夫 公道一点
Ah, come on, Alf. Fair dos.
哦 他很喜欢呢 是吧 乔治
Oh, he loves it, don't you, George?
小心 小心
Careful. Careful!
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
乔治 你要想在这儿工作 就得变得壮一点
You need to build yourself up, George, if you want to work here.
但我差点就成功了 不是吗
I nearly done it though, didn't I?
啊 这孩子真讨人喜欢
Ah, you got to love him, haven't you?
没错 乔治就差点儿 过来
Yes, George, you nearly done it. Come over here.
你是我们中的一员了 乔治
You're one of us now, George.
好的 这是什么?
Right, what's this?
四千条丝巾
Four thousand silk scarves.
四千条丝巾?
Four thousand silk scarves?
是的 明天将是个特别日子
Yes. Tomorrow is going to be a special day.
一切必须完美
Everything has to be perfect.
到底是什么事 马德尔小姐?
But what's it about, Miss Mardle?
啊 我不能说哦
Ah. My lips are sealed.
不过 绝对不同凡响
But it's something quite extraordinary.
我们去追上他
Let's get after him!
不好意思
Sorry.
这里有点闷
It's stuffy in here.
我猜你会觉得它们有点太传统了
I suppose they're a bit traditional for your taste.
一点也不
Not at all.
它们都非常棒
They're excellent.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你好美
God, you're beautiful.
我...
I'm...
我不是来做这种事的
I didn't come here for that.
我是已婚女士 坦普尔先生
I'm a married woman, Mr Temple.
哦 抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
呃...
Erm...
请原谅我 我不是故意...
Look, please forgive me. I didn't mean to...
我...得走了
I um... should probably go.
别 别别别 拜托不要
No! No, no, no, no. Please, please don't.
- 或许我来这里就是个错误 - 不
- Maybe it was my fault for coming here. - No.
这完全是我的错
It's my fault entirely.
我们不能忘了刚才的事 重新开始吗
Can we just forget that just happened and start again?
不可能的 再见了 坦普尔先生
It's out of the question. Goodbye, Mr Temple.
维克托?
Victor?
给你的
For you.
我不懂她的用意 给一个侍应送巧克力?
I don't get it. What's she doing sending chocolates to the waiter?
我看看
Let's have a look.
期待明晚的小型聚会
So looking forward to our little party tomorrow.
我的司机六点半会去接你
My chauffeur will call for you at 6:30.
莉莉安·沃辛顿.
Lillian Worthington.
你还不明白 维克托?
Haven't you twigged it, Victor?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表