剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Problem number one, we need a new window display,
因为汽车已经被撞毁了
as the motor is wrecked.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any suggestions?
目前没有
Not at present.
塞尔福里奇先生有满满的预约列表
Mr Selfridge had a full list of appointments...
塞尔福里奇先生在家恢复
..Mr Selfridge is recovering while at home.
我们也不知道真假 我们可以对外这样说吗
We don't know it's true. Do we send it out?
大家 拜托
Everybody, please!
格罗夫先生需要消化这些信息
Mr Grove needs to assimilate this information.
他在困难情况下承担了他的责任
He has come in to assume his duties under very difficult circumstances.
谢谢你 马德尔小姐 我是最能胜任的
Thank you, Miss Mardle. I really am most capable.
你当然是
Of course you are.
但如果他们一个个地说会更方便点
But it might be easier if people spoke to you one at a time.
是的 那样明智多了
That would be sensible, yes.
可是 既然我们都在
As we are all together, however,
我认为我们必须讨论这个
I think we should discuss this.
女权主义者明天将游♥行♥经过我们大楼
The Suffragettes will be walking past the building tomorrow.
其他一些商家都为此很担心
Some other stores are very worried about it.
可怕的女人 把她们锁起来 丢掉钥匙好了
Ghastly women. Lock 'em up, throw away the key.
就算这样 格罗夫先生
That's as maybe, Mr Grove,
我们还是需要方法应付明天
but we need a strategy for tomorrow.
如果塞尔福里奇先生在这里 他肯定会有方法
If Mr Selfridge were here, he would have one.
好的 他们将禁止进入大楼
Well, they're not coming in the building.
- 明天是星期二 - 所以呢
- Tomorrow is Tuesday. - Well?
周二这里有女权人士聚餐
The ladies lunch here on a Tuesday.
他们不能踏进这里一步 清楚了吗
They're not to set foot within these four walls, is that clear?
取消聚餐
Cancel the lunch.
- 游♥行♥不能由潘卡斯夫人负责 - 我同意
- The procession shouldn't be dominated by Mrs Pankhurst. - I agree.
潘卡斯一家要求的权力太多了
The Pankhursts are demanding too much centralisation.
但这些内部分歧绝不能削弱运动力量
But these inner divisions must not weaken the movement.
三人桌 劳斯利夫人
Table for three, Lady Loxley.
如果我们变弱 对手就会轻易取得好处
If we become weak, our adversaries may roughly take advantage of us.
你为什么迟到
Why were you late?
对不起 我昨天整晚没睡
I'm sorry, I didn't get a wink of sleep last night.
塞尔福里奇先生的事让我很悲痛
I was so cut up about Mr Selfridge.
他还没死呢
He's not dead yet.
但我们快了
But we soon will be.
格罗夫先生要把明天的女士聚餐取消
Mr Grove is cancelling the ladies' lunch tomorrow.
而我是不会告诉劳斯利女士这个坏消息的
And I'm not going to break the news to Lady Loxley.
你去说
You are.
要知道 爸爸一定会好起来的
Pa's gonna be fine, you know.
你遗传了他的乐观
You have his optimism.
还有他的眼睛
And his eyes.
妈妈...
Ma...
- 怎么了 - 生活真复杂
- What is it? - Life is complicated.
到底爸爸那晚去哪了
Where was Pa that night, anyway?
呃 相信是跟爱德华先生在一起
Er, he was with Mr Edwards, I believe.
他出去玩乐就可以 你却不行
He's allowed to go out and have fun, and you're not.
这不公平
It's not fair.
噢 你真是个现代女性
Oh, what a very modern woman you are.
这小男孩真奇怪
What a strange little boy.
百货商场里的小男孩?
Little boys in department stores?
抱歉 先生 他拿了什么吗
Sorry, sir. Did he take anything?
我检查一下
Let me check.
拦下那男孩
Stop that boy!
- 他去那边了 - 快拦下那男孩 拦下他
- There he goes! - Stop that boy! Stop him!
我是戈顿·塞尔福里奇
I'm Gordon Selfridge.
我爸是哈里·塞尔弗里奇
My father is Harry Selfridge.
别动这男孩 他说的是真的
Leave the boy alone. He's telling the truth.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
啊 克里诺先生
Ah, Mr Colleano.
我们明天需要一个20人的包房♥
Tomorrow, we'll need the private room for 20.
明天可能有点困难 劳斯利小姐
Tomorrow is going to be difficult, Lady Loxley.
我希望不会吧
I hope not.
我要招待19个地区分支的女会长们
I'm entertaining the chairwomen from 19 regional branches.
出于游♥行♥的考虑
There are concerns about the demonstration.
管理层认为不应让女权人士进入这栋大楼
Management thinks that no Suffragettes should come into the building
以防情形失控
in case things get out of hand.
我还以为这商场是支持女士投票权的
I thought this store was pro the vote.
是的
It is.
曾经是 现在他们出了一点麻烦
It was. And yet they close their doors to us
就将我们拒之门外
at the smallest sign of trouble.
我才不要留在这样懦弱的企业里面
I'm not staying in such a cowardly establishment.
夫人
Madam.
格罗夫先生的办公室在哪里
Where is Mr Grove's office?
罗杰 你不觉得你太早回来了吗
Roger, don't you think it's too early to come back?
家里应该有很多事情要处理
There must be a lot to be getting on with at home.
家里太安静了 我不能呆在那里
The house is so quiet, I can't be there.
你不必一个人呆在那里
You don't have to be there alone.
现在不是
Not now.
再也不是了
Not ever.
我愿意放弃一切
I would give this up gladly...
为了你
for you.
塞尔福里奇先生生病了 就是你在管理吗
Is it you who's in charge when Mr Selfridge is ill?
是的
It is.
你不能取消明天女士们的聚餐
You mustn't cancel ladies' lunch tomorrow.
如果你这样做 会招来强烈不满
If you do, it will cause grave aggravation.
我必须反对你所说的 劳斯利夫人
I have to disagree with you, Lady Loxley.
允许这些女人进入大楼
Allowing these women into the building,
才会招来不满
that will cause aggravation.
我就是"这些女人"之一
I am one of "these women".
恭敬地说
With great respect,
我认为女性不能很好理解
I believe the fairer sex are not equipped to understand
或参与政♥治♥这个残酷的世界
or take part in the rough world of politics.
胡说
Bunkum!
不好意思?
Excuse me?
你怎么想的 马德尔小姐?
What do you think, Miss Mardle?
暴♥力♥的方法不是成功的途径
Violent methods are not the way to achieve anything.
绝望滋生暴♥力♥
Desperation breeds violence.
你会恢复这次聚餐吗
Are you going to reinstate this lunch?
不会
No.
那我就不能为明天的游♥行♥队伍的行为负责了
Then I cannot be responsible for the actions of the militants tomorrow.
祝你愉快
Good day to you.
难以忍♥受的女人!
Insufferable woman!
她是个重要客户
She is a valued client.
我不管她是谁
I don't care who she is.
她就是不能来这里指使我们管理自己商场
She can't come in here and tell us how to run our own store!
但她说的也有道理
She could have a point, though.
我试着想塞尔福里奇先生会怎样做
I'm trying to think what Mr Selfridge would do.
他会为了商场利益 利用明天这场游♥行♥
He'd use this march tomorrow to the store's advantage.
他不会背离群众
He wouldn't put people's backs up.
你觉得我是在背离群众吗
And that is what you think I'm doing?
我只是觉得你应该重新考虑
I just think you should reconsider.
这就是最终决定
My decision is final.
你不能这样做 你还没有完全恢复
You shouldn't be doing this. You're not well enough.
只是个午场演出
It's a matinee.
即使我状态不佳 观众也不会察觉的
The punters won't notice if I go on half-cocked.
休息一个下午吧 管他们呢
Take the afternoon off and damn 'em.
我不能 弗兰克 这是我的生计
I can't, Frank. It's my bread and butter.
我现在只能靠自己了 我必须考虑怎么赚钱
I'm on my own now. I have to think about where the money's coming from.
除非...
Unless...
我去和报社的人说
I speak to the papers.
我和哈里的事情
About me and Harry.
那就会让我小赚一笔
That would earn me a nice, little nest egg.
短期利益 亲爱的 会有长♥期♥损失
Short-term gain, my dear, long-term loss.
你会发现要再次登上舞台就难了
You'd find it hard to tread these boards again.
我不觉得我在乎
I'm not sure I care.
跟你说 我对这地方厌烦了
I'm fed up of this place, I tell you.
你不需要留在舞团
You don't need The Gaiety.
为什么不试着做些其他的事情
Why don't you try your hand at something else?
比如什么
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表