剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I think they find the young gentleman very entertaining, madam.
什么年轻先生
What young gentleman?
坦普尔先生 夫人
Mr Temple, madam.
- 你觉得是这只手 - 是的
- You think it's this one? - Yeah.
你觉得是这只手?
You think it's this one?
啊
Aaah!
妈妈
Ma!
坦普尔先生 我能私下跟你说几句吗
Mr Temple, could I have a word with you, in private?
我不敢相信你居然又出现在这里
I can't believe that you would show yourself here again.
我情不自禁 好吗
I can't seem to help myself, can I?
顺带一提 你的小孩们都很可爱
Your younger children are quite charming, by the way.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
如果我去告诉我丈夫
If I were to tell my husband
但你不会的 对吧
But you won't, will you?
因为你会失去的比我更多
Because you have so much more to lose than I do.
听着 来我的工作室 那
Look, come to my studio, then...
那我就不必来这里了
..then I won't have to come here.
你真是卑鄙难忍♥
You're insufferable.
露思琳并不这么认为
Rosalie doesn't think so.
坦普尔先生?
Mr Temple?
好好想想吧
Think it over.
好了 我还是自己离开吧
Well, I must tear myself away.
谢谢你 弗朗瑟
Thank you, Fraser.
晚安了 塞尔福里奇夫人
Good evening, Mrs Selfridge.
- 美丽的黄昏 先生 - 没错 的确很美
Beautiful evening, sir. You're right, it is.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表