剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Oh!
但非常谢谢你们 对不起 但我真来不及了
But thank you so much. I'm sorry, but I'm so late -
把一切告诉我们
Tell us everything.
你先生之前请人为你画过像吗
Has your husband commissioned paintings of you before?
坐下来告诉我们嘛
Sit down and tell us.
维克托 你在搞什么名堂
Victor, what do you think you're playing at?
让女士满意 佩雷斯先生
Satisfying the lady, Mr Perez.
法国银鱼酱混上典型意大利风格的橄榄叶末
Gentleman's relish and a typical Italian touch Chopped olives and capers.
嗯
Mm.
克里诺先生 你真有调味的灵感
You have an inspired touch, Mr Colleano.
我期待能尝到更多你调味的东西
I look forward to tasting more from you.
随时听候您的吩咐 劳斯利女士
Any time you say, Lady Loxley.
我的吩咐就在几个小时之后 克里诺先生
I say in a couple of hours, Mr Colleano.
塞尔福里奇夫人到的时候就通知我
Do let me know when Mrs Selfridge arrives,
我要与她一起用茶
I'm taking tea with her...
这就意味着 很可惜我得留点胃口
which sadly means I shall have to reserve my appetite
不能继续品尝你颇具创意的料理了
for any more of your creative touches.
不过 这种期待就是一种快乐
Still, the pleasure is in the anticipation.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
我不好说 劳斯利女士
I can't rightly say, Lady Loxley.
我喜欢饿的时候就能吃
I like to eat when I'm hungry.
欢迎
Welcome.
真美 很高兴见到你
Beautiful. Good to see you.
谢谢你 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
先生们
Gentlemen...
这么美丽的翡翠
Such beautiful emeralds.
是最好的 小姐 来自哥伦比亚
The finest, madam, from Columbia,
以白金镶嵌 由我们在哈顿公园的设计师设计
mounted on white gold and fashioned by our designers in Hatton Garden.
哈顿公园 全英国最大的珠宝钻石交易市场
噢
Ooh!
你让我变成糖果店里的孩子一样了
A child in a confectionery store is what you make of me,
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
巴甫洛娃小姐 我就喜欢宠溺女士们
I like to spoil ladies, Miss Pavlova.
你的风采与愉悦正是我们要传达的形象
Your presence and pleasure suit the image we want to convey.
那我们要怎样把所有这些香水
So how shall we transport all these perfumes,
护肤品和衣服带走呢
lotions and petticoats?
我们有足够的行李箱吗
Do we have enough items of luggage?
稍安毋躁
Spasibo.
噢
Oh!
那就去看时装吧
Ladies fashion, perhaps?
哦 好的 请
Oh, yes, please.
- 我们站在哪里好? - 那里就好 谢谢
- Where would you like us? - Just there, please.
我喜欢她的裙子
I love her dress.
她是我这辈子见过的最美丽的事物了
Oh, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.
你说呢 吉蒂
Don't you think, Kitty?
仅次于她脖上的珠宝
Second only to those jewels round her neck.
你们母亲去哪里了
Wherever could your mother be?
好了 如果妈妈不去 我也不去
Well, if Ma's not going, I'm not either.
或许妈妈在那里等我们呢
Maybe Ma's waiting for us there.
我就奇怪她也没给个电♥话♥
I'm surprised she hasn't telephoned.
- 你也要来 - 那好吧 我们出发
- You are coming too. - Right, then. Off we go.
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢你们这个美好的下午
Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.
白金汉夫人 你绝不能错过我们马上要看到的
Mrs Buckingham, you simply cannot miss what we are going to see.
这简直是见证历史
It's history in the making.
她说得对
She's right.
- 我不能 真的 - 大家帮帮我
- I can't, I really can't. - Help me, everybody.
我们会把白金汉夫人一路抬过去的
We're going to have manhandle Mrs Buckingham all the way there.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
跟她说吧 罗德 说
Tell her, Roddy. Tell her.
好的
Very well.
我们要去见巴甫洛娃真人了
We're going to see Pavlova in the flesh.
懂了吧 我就说你会谢我的
See? I told you you'd thank me.
架起这位夫人 朋友们
Kidnap the lady, my friends.
不 不 罗德 说两句
No. No, Roddy! Roddy, a word.
你们先走吧 我们会跟上的
Go ahead. Go ahead, we'll catch up.
一切还好吧
Is everything OK?
怎么回事
What is it?
为什么你不想去见证伦敦最轰动的事情
Why wouldn't you want to come to the biggest event in town?
因为我早就该在那里了
Because I'm supposed to be there already.
我是塞尔福里奇夫人
I'm Mrs Selfridge.
她们不会停留很久 想要签名就赶紧了
They're not here for very long, so get 'em while you can.
跟我来 巴甫洛娃小姐
Follow me, Miss Pavlova.
哦 我家人到了 失陪
Oh, my family's here. Excuse me.
终于到了
There they are.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
露思在哪里
Where's Rose?
我还以为她在这里
I thought she'd be here.
不在啊
No.
来认识下巴甫洛娃小姐
Come meet Miss Pavlova.
巴甫洛娃小姐 这是家母 塞尔福里奇夫人
Miss Pavlova, this is my mother, Madam Selfridge.
- 您好 - 这位是安娜·巴甫洛娃
- How do you do? - Anna Pavlova...
我得说 老大对她的赞美一点没有夸张
I say, she's every bit as perfect as the chief said.
这周找晚过来 罗杰 好吗
Some night this week, Roger, yes?
看情况吧 亲爱的 有些护士一定要看着的
Depends, my dear. Some of the nurses do require supervision.
但真只是护士的关系 对吧 不是因为我吧
It is really about the nurses though, isn't it? It's not me.
当然不是
Of course not.
我们现在不能说这个 乔茜 你明白的
We can't talk now, Josie, you know that.
是的
Yes.
这是个错误 我早该跟你说真话的
It was wrong, I should've just told you the truth.
是的 你早就该
Yes, you should've.
只是 每个人都知道塞尔福里奇这名号♥
It's just... everybody know the Selfridge name
而我只是...
and I just...
我猜 我只是想要属于自己的东西
I guess, I just wanted to have something that was, well, my own.
你知道吗 我父亲说得对
Do you know, my father's right?
我就是个白♥痴♥
I am an idiot.
哦 别说这些
Oh, don't say that.
不 我的确是
No, I am.
你人好又有天赋
You're so kind and talented.
人好又有天赋?
Kind and talented?
我喜欢我们一起的时光
I love our time together.
求你了 我们还能做朋友吗
Please, say we can still be friends.
- 朋友? - 是的
- Friends? - Yes.
可我怎能比得上有名的塞尔福里奇先生呢
It's no match for the famous Mr Selfridge though, is it?
你明知道我爱上了你
You knew I was falling in love with you.
这算什么 算什么
What was it? What?
是要报复爱伦·乐芙那件事吗 是吗
Was it revenge for Ellen Love? Was that it?
半个伦敦城都知道了 别跟我说你不知道
Half of London knows, don't tell me you don't.
我们之间有我们的感情
Harry and I have our bond.
他居然能承受失去你的风险
How could he risk losing you?
这是他的天性 他会用他所爱的去冒险
It's in his nature, he risks the things that he loves.
而我的天性则是继续爱他
And it's my nature to remain in love with him.
我该走了
I should go.
露思 别走
Rose, please.
我不是故意要提起爱伦·乐芙的
Ellen Love, I didn't...
请原谅我
Please, forgive me.
是我的错 罗德
I was tempted, Roddy.
起码是因为我欺骗了你
I owe you that much honesty, at least.
先生们 这是乐芙小姐
Gentlemen, it's Miss Love.
乐芙小姐 这边请 乐芙小姐
Miss Love, this way. Miss Love.
看这边 乐芙小姐 请笑一个
Over here, Miss Love, and a nice, big smile.
请看这边 乐芙小姐
Over here, please, Miss Love.
够了 你确定这是个好主意吗
Now, are you sure this is a good idea?
别傻了 弗兰克
Don't be silly, Frank.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
巴甫洛娃小姐 我早就该来看你了
Miss Pavlova, I had to come and see you.
爱伦·乐芙 塞尔福里奇百货之魂
Ellen Love, the Spirit of Selfridges.
我想我不...
I don't think I...
你跳舞吗 乐芙小姐
Do you dance, Miss Love?
- 噢 当然了 - 真有趣
- Oh, I surely do. - What fun.
又一个舞者 塞尔福里奇先生
Another dancer, Mr Selfridge.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表