剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
You always say that, Harry.
那现在我们两个算是怎么样
So, where does it stand between you and me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会离开我吗
Are you going to leave me?
我明天九点就要在商场里面对所有的人
I have to go into the store tomorrow and face all those people at 9am.
如果不确定回家能见到你 我怕我是做不到的
I don't think that I could do it if I didn't know I was coming home to you.
那你为什么需要找别的女人
Then why do you need other women?
我不需要
I don't!
我只是...
I'm just a...
我就是个该死的傻瓜
I'm just a damn fool.
就是这样 这就是实话
That's all and that's the truth.
对不起 哈里
I'm sorry, Harry.
我们要去芝加哥了
We're leaving for Chicago.
塞尔福里奇先生 你有什么要说的
Mr Selfridge! What you got to say?
无可奉告
No comment.
你认为这出戏怎么样 你要告他们诽谤吗
What did you think of the play? Are you going to sue for libel?
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
我想 你跟他们一样都读过报纸了
I guess you read the papers like everyone else.
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
I have, Mr Selfridge.
天气预报说有大雨
Heavy rain is forecast,
所以我们都带了雨伞和雨衣
so we're bringing forward umbrellas and rainwear.
要我说的话 塞尔福里奇先生
If I might say, Mr Selfridge...
这些事都会过去的
These things pass, you know.
谢谢你 卡布
Thank you, Crabb.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye! - Bye!
给哈里
致牛津街之王
我最后的橱窗是为你设的
恩里
噢 对不起 塞尔福里奇先生
Oh, er, sorry, Mr Selfridge.
你是乔治·陶勒吧
George Towler, right?
没错 塞尔福里奇先生
That's right, Mr Selfridge.
以前我也做过和你一样的工作
I used to do your job once upon a time.
记住这点
Remember that.
什么 你是说我有一天也能成为你吗
What, so you mean I could be like you one day?
你不会想成为我的 乔治
You don't want to be like me, George.
但你已经拥有一切 塞尔福里奇先生
But you've got everything, Mr Selfridge.
这里的一切 还有一个美满的家庭
All this. And a lovely family too.
晚安 陶勒先生 好好工作
Night, Mr Towler. Keep up the good work.
平安到家 塞尔福里奇先生
Home safe, Mr Selfridge.
=
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表