剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
尽管如此 我看得出你做了很多努力表现自己
But still. I can see you make a good effort at presenting yourself.
我只希望你不会糟蹋这样的机会
I just hope you won't let it go to your head.
我不会的 马德尔女士
I won't, Miss Mardle.
但愿如此
I should hope not.
我会看紧你的 陶勒女士
I shall be watching you very closely, Miss Towler.
还有你们两个 除了呆看就没有其他事做了吗
And you two. Have you nothing to do but stare?!
赶紧工作 很快就要开张了
Get on with your work. Not long till we open.
分秒必争
Every second counts.
恐怖凶恶老太婆
Horrid old cat.
还有那个陶勒小姐
And little Miss Towler.
我们的同事 高级助理 你相信吗
Our colleague. Senior assistant, if you please.
她是我见过的最低贱潦倒的人了
She's a bit of gutter slush if ever I saw one.
是爱伦·乐芙!
It's Ellen Love!
不是吧!
- It's not!
就是!
- It is!
不可能!
- It's never!
乐芙小姐 麻烦您
Please, Miss Love.
请您帮我签个名吗?
Will you sign your photograph for me, please?
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course I will, dear.
那你们谁能带我去塞尔福里奇先生的办公室?
And now could one of you kindly direct me to Mr Selfridge's office?
噢 乐意效劳 乐芙小姐
Oh, of course, Miss Love.
你是喜欢楼梯还是电梯呢?
Should you like to take the stairs or lift?
噢 我喜欢电梯 好吗?
Oh, the lift I should think, don't you?
这边请
This way, please.
请到塞尔福里奇先生的办公室
Mr Selfridge's office, please.
好的 小姐
Certainly, Miss.
我之前有见过你吗 亲爱的?
Haven't I seen you before, dear?
是的 乐芙小姐
Yes, Miss Love.
我们以前都在欢乐教堂的百褶裙娃娃唱诗班呀
We were both in the chorus of Frilly Dolls at the Gaiety.
梅布尔
Mabel.
- 没错 - 多有趣啊?
- That's right.- What larks, eh?
我不会放弃的
- I haven't given up, you know.
当然不该放弃
- Nor should you.
四楼 总裁办公室
Fourth floor, Director's Offices.
可爱的提示语 谢谢你
Lovely diction, dear. Thank you.
那塞尔福里奇先生是个怎么样的老板?
So, what's Mr Selfridge like as an employer?
他很挑剔 女士 但他也很和善
He's very particular, Miss but he's very kind as well.
很挑剔却很和善
Very particular and very kind.
我会告诉他你这样说
I shall tell him you said that.
哦 请不要这样 小姐
Oh, no, miss. Please don't.
为什么不?
Why not?
我觉得他不喜欢被人谈论
I don't think he would like to think he was talked about.
我觉得他很喜欢啊
I think he'd love it.
男人们都喜欢
Most men do
乐芙小姐会见塞尔福里奇先生
Miss Love to see Mr Selfridge.
请跟我来
If you'd like to follow me.
乐芙小姐
Miss Love.
终于 又见面了
Well, here we are.
又见面了
Here we are.
没有椅子
No chair.
我不喜欢人们闲待在这 不过在场者除外
I don't like people hanging around, present company excepted.
那我坐这好了
I'll just sit here, then.
我需要人们了解塞尔福里奇商场的精髓
I need people to understand the essence of Selfridges.
美丽 优雅 优质
Beauty, elegance, quality.
我想要把你的脸和形象登在我们所有的海报上
I want your face and your figure on all our posters.
你已经代表了这个时代的精神
You already embody the spirit of the age.
女人想要成为你这样 男人想要...
Women want to be like you and men want to...
好吧 应该说他们想要你成为他们的甜心
Well, let's just say they want you to be their sweetheart.
小心翼翼呵护着
To put it delicately.
那么...
So...
你觉得怎么样?
what do you think?
要知道 我不会放弃舞台
I'm not going to give up the stage, you know.
我并不是让你放弃 两者相得益彰
I don't want you to. One will enhance the other.
那我还会获得报酬?
And a little money will change hands?
当然 你的作用很重要 你会得到丰厚的报酬
Of course. It's a very important role and you'll be handsomely recompensed.
好吧... 我得说它真的很有趣
Well... I must say it does seem like fun.
虽然这并不是我想象中的你要提的建议
Though it's not the proposition I thought you'd have in mind.
噢 你失望了
Oh. You're disappointed.
我很荣幸得到你的提议
I'm honoured by your proposition.
而且很高兴地接受了
And delighted to accept.
好吧 你知道哪里可以找到我
Well, you know where to find me.
除了周日 每晚都有空
Every night barring Sundays.
你觉得她怎样 安吉?
So what was she like, Aggie?
人很好
Very nice.
你不介意被叫成安吉吧
You don't mind being Aggie.
我总觉得这名字有点像厨房♥工的名字
I always think of it as a sort of scullery maid's name.
噢 不是说我故意诽谤
Oh. Not that I'm casting any aspersions.
噢 天啊 不小心说漏嘴了
Oh, dear. The things that come out of my mouth.
- 没有冒犯之处 - 没关系 吉蒂
- No of fence taken I hope. - None at all, Kitty.
我们家里以前还有只猫叫吉蒂
We used to have a cat at home called Kitty.
- 噢 马德尔小姐 对吗? - 是的
- Oh, Miss Mardle, isn't it? - Yes.
- 这是你的藏宝库 - 没错 - 女士们
- And this is your little treasure house. - Yes. - Ladies.
勒卡雷先生 有什么可以帮您?
How can I help you Mr Leclair?
我在找样东西 但我不知道它具体是什么
I'm looking for something. I don't know what it is yet.
或许是我呢
Maybe me.
我设想好了一个完整的橱窗小细节
I need one detail for a window that is almost complete.
在这个橱窗里 我要塑造一幅...
In this particular window, I am creating a...
一幅画
a picture.
就像戏剧里的一个场景 你懂吗?
Like a scene from a play. You understand?
戏剧里的场景
A play in a theatre.
戏剧里的场景 我懂的
A play in the theatre. I understand perfectly.
很好 然后 花♥园♥里有两位女士
Good. So, we have two young ladies in a garden.
其中一个转身 像这样看向远方
One of them is turning. Looking out like this.
她的手遮在她的眼上就好像她在等着某人一样
Her hand shading her eyes as if she is waiting for someone.
另一位端坐着 低头俯视膝部
The other is seated. Looking down at something in her lap.
而那个东西 我也不知道应该是什么
And that something, that je ne sais quoi,
将是整幅图画龙点睛之处
is the focus of the whole picture.
所以你想要我们推荐她可以拿着的东西
So you want us to suggest what she might be holding.
- 橱窗里的女孩 - 没错
- This girl in the window. - Exactly.
这小东西将会完善整幅画面
That little something that will complete the picture.
我就差这个没想好了...
I have it all except that one thing so...
不过 勒卡雷先生
Well, really, Mr Leclair,
您可不能期望我们能完成好你的工作啊
you cannot expect us to do your job for you.
噢 不用 不用 这是自然
Oh, no. No. No. No. Of course.
你们这里也很忙 原谅我 请继续吧
And you're very busy here. Forgive me. Please carry on.
勒卡雷先生
Mr Leclair. Sir.
呃...我想也许这个不错?
Erm... I thought, maybe, something like this?
一朵丝绸花
A silk flower. Hm-mm.
它不会褪色的 不是吗?
Well, it wouldn't fade, would it?
十分实际
It's very practical.
你觉得这颜色好吗?
And you think this colour?
与绿色对比 鲜亮突出
To stand out. Against the green.
确实如此
Well, it would do that.
人们也许认为她赠与鲜花是作为...
People might think that she was given it as...
作为什么?
As what?
如其原本 作为爱情的信物
Well, as a token of love, as it were.
爱情的信物?
A token of love?
非常好 我会考虑的
Very good. I will think about it.
- 陶勒小姐 - 来了 马德尔小姐
- Miss Towler. - Coming, Miss Mardle.
夫人 请问今晚何时用餐?
What time would you like to dine tonight, Ma'am?
塞尔福里奇致电说今晚不回来了
Mr Selfridge telephoned to say he wouldn't be in this evening.
- 你是说他打过电♥话♥了? - 是的 夫人
- He telephoned, you say? - Yes, Ma'am.
还像往常一样七点半用餐 谢谢你 弗朗瑟
We will dine at 7:30 as usual. Thank you, Fraser.
好的 夫人
Very good, Ma'am.
这周都连续三晚这样了
That's three nights this week.
共处的时间少也不错
It's nice to have a little time together.
他在旁边我们也插不上嘴的
Not much chance of getting a word in edgeways when he's around.
是啊
Indeed.
# 我初出校园不久 #
I haven't been out of school long
# 也未找到自己的路 #
And I haven't really found my way
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表