剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Like what?
正经表演
Serious acting.
- 我做得来吗 - 当然能 你很有天赋
- Could I do it? - Of course you could. You've got real talent.
我可以给你介绍剧作家
I could introduce you to some playwright chaps.
噢 弗兰克!
Oh, Frank!
- 真的吗 我很乐意 - 我很荣幸
- Would you? I'd love that. - I'd be delighted.
当然 这些文化人不会喜欢丑闻的
Of course, the highbrow set don't like scandal,
还有报纸上的风流韵事之类的
articles in the papers about affairs and suchlike.
这会让他们厌恶
It's very off-putting.
- 这是个交易 对吧 - 是个交易
- That's the deal, is it? - That's the deal.
我会好好考虑的
I'll think about it.
看吧 你让它转起来了
See? You give it a little tap.
塞尔福里奇家的电♥话♥似乎一直打不通
The telephone at the Selfridge house seems to be permanently engaged.
或许是记者们打听消息
It's probably journalists.
我认识他们家 我会带他回家
I know the family. I will take him home.
陶勒和他交了朋友 或许她能陪我们走
Miss Towler has made friends with him. Perhaps she could accompany us.
这样 重新缠上线
There. Wind it back up.
这样就行了
There you go.
为爸爸工作感觉怎样
What's it like, working for Pa?
他很公平 相信他人
He's fair and he believes in people.
他是个天才
He is a genius.
他是世界上最好的人
He's the best man in the world.
但是 如果他死了...
But, if he died...
噢 他不会死的
Oh, he's not going to.
我就必须经营商场
...I'd have to run the store.
在你长大之前会有人帮你的
You'd have help until you got older.
你的母亲 你的姐妹 你的祖母...
Your mother, your sisters, your grandmother...
她们都是女孩子 不能做那些
They're girls. They can't do it.
商界是男人的世界
Commerce is a man's world.
你去哪了 我们都快担心死了
Where have you been? We've been worried sick.
他去商场了
He was at the store.
勒卡雷先生 非常感谢你带他回来
Mr Leclair, thank you so much for bringing him back.
我的荣幸 哈里怎么样了
My great pleasure. How is Harry?
他...还是没有醒来
He's... still not himself.
我们都在为塞尔福里奇先生祈祷 夫人
We're all praying for Mr Selfridge, ma'am.
我们都很希望他能好过来
We all so want him to get well.
你们真好
You're very kind.
嗯
Well...
你不能再逃跑了
You must never run away again.
什么事都可能发生的 知道吗
Anything could have happened to you. Do you understand that?
我不是逃跑
I wasn't running away.
那你去做什么了 看在上帝份上
What were you doing, then, for heaven's sake?
我只是去看看商店是否运营正常
I was just checking to see if the store was all right.
如果爸爸死了 那就是我的
It's mine if Pa dies.
什么
What?
你什么意思 它是你的 妈妈 是真的吗
What do you mean, it's yours? Ma, is this true?
你怎么敢那样说你父亲!
How dare you speak about your father that way!
你怎么敢!
How dare you!
到图书馆去 所有人都过去
Go to the library. Go on, all of you, go!
我肯定戈顿不是故意让你伤心的 亲爱的
I'm sure Gordon didn't mean to upset you, dear.
我们当晚在吵架 洛伊丝 哈里和我
We were fighting, Lois, Harry and I.
我那时应该追出去的
I should have gone after him.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我不生戈顿的气 我生自己的气
I'm not angry with Gordon, I'm mad with myself.
不 我要回去了
No, I have to get back.
你喜欢小孩
You like children?
是的 我喜欢
Yes, I do.
你挺能与他们相处的
You're good with them.
或许你应该结婚生小孩了
Maybe you should marry and have babies.
不 我不能
No, not me.
我还有很多事去做
I've got too much to do.
你有对象了吗
Do you have a young man?
有一个
There is someone.
但他...
But he...
他太过于操纵我的生活了
He tells me what's what a bit too much.
你呢 那个法国女孩
What about you? That French girl...
那个法国女孩在纽约 所以...
That French girl is in New York, so...
事实上 英国有一个我很喜欢的人
Actually, there is someone in England I like very much.
一个天真的少女...
Une ingenue...
我不知道用英语怎么说 纯真女孩?
I don't know how to say that in English. An innocent?
用的对吗
Is that the right word?
对的
Yes.
没错
Yes.
是这样的 我希望她喜欢我
The thing is, I hope she likes me,
但是如果我有所表示 我会吓跑她的
but if I make an advance, I might frighten her away.
或许不会呢
You probably wouldn't.
真的吗
You think?
那么你要怎么做?
So, what are you going to do?
你觉得我要怎么做?
What do you think I should do?
或许等待她?
Maybe wait for her?
是啊
Yeah.
我很擅长等待
I'm good at waiting.
表演得真好 爱伦 太棒了
Great show, Ellen. Wonderful.
好了 再不用在舞团中了
Well, no more Gaiety.
那些黑暗中的男人们...
All those men in the dark...
都想拥有一部分的你
..wanting a piece of you.
而我们都知道哪个部分 不是吗
And we know what piece, don't we?
是时候向前走了
Time to move on.
- 出去 - 哈里?
- Get out! - Harry?
- 出去 - 哈里听得到我说话吗
- Get out! - Harry, can you hear me?
- 出去 - 哈里你听得到吗
- Get out! Get out! - Harry, can you hear me?
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
很抱歉让你们卷进这件事里
I'm sorry to drag you all into this.
但是明天我们有个真正的问题
But we've got a real problem on our hands tomorrow.
除非我们有所作为
Unless we do something about it,
不然公♥司♥就要陷入麻烦中了
the store could be in real trouble.
您确定这是个好方法吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我什么都不确定
I'm not sure about anything.
不过我直觉觉得 这才是老大所要做的
But I have a hunch this is what the Chief would do.
格罗夫先生会很失望
Mr Grove will feel let down.
格罗夫先生悲痛地不能自己了
Mr Grove is not himself.
格罗夫先生 我和您一起回家吧
Mr Grove, let me walk home with you.
晚安 卡布先生
Good night, Mr Crabb.
晚安 格罗夫先生
Good night, Mr Grove.
晚安 勒维利厄斯小姐
Good night, Miss Ravillious.
晚安 格罗夫先生 马德尔小姐
Good night, Mr Grove. Miss Mardle.
你们或许已听说 明天商场门口会有游♥行♥经过
You might have heard we've got a little demonstration on our doorstep tomorrow.
女人们变得很激动
Women getting carried away.
没人在听我们的声音
Nobody's listening.
只好通过抗♥议♥让别人听见我们的声音
You have to fight to be heard.
女权主义者是一种进步
The Suffragettes are about progress.
老板支持她们的产品也是这个原因
That's why the Chief has endorsed their products.
自♥由♥的女人才是未来
Emancipated women are the future.
正如汽车和飞机
Like automobiles and aeroplanes.
如果被认为是反对女权
It would be a disaster for
对塞尔福里奇百货无疑是场灾难
Selfridges to be perceived as anti-suffrage.
我们有个计划可以避免这个麻烦
We have a plan to avoid trouble.
但需要你们全体加班
But it requires you all putting in some extra hours.
如果你们想现在回家 随便你们
If you want to go home now, that's up to you.
否则就留下来卷起袖子工作
Otherwise let's roll up our sleeves and get on with it.
- 你不留下来吗 - 我不能
- You're not staying? - I can't.
艾格尼思 我有机会开自己的餐厅了 艾格
I've got a chance for my own restaurant, Agnes.
这个人可能会支持我
This person might back me.
天呐 太棒了 是谁啊
Gosh, that's wonderful. Who is it?
你不认识的 我今晚会见她 不 见他一面
No-one you'd know. Anyway, I'm meeting her... him tonight.
我得走了 不然要迟到了
I've gotta go or I'll be late.
麻烦要六十码紫布
60 yards of the purple, please.
尽快
Quick as you can.
你拿走这个
You take this one.
还有那两个 蓝色的留下 请摆在橱窗里面
And those two. You leave the blue one. Right in the window, please.
- 进行得怎样了 - 一切尚好
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表