剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
She is a very thrifty woman, Mr Selfridge.
但她将会去那里购物
But she will be shopping here.
她的确提过去那里看看
She did mention paying a visit, yes.
所以这个老东西的确是要抢我先机
So the old man's stealing a march on me.
我们拭目以待吧
We'll see about that.
我要尝试给整个店里的某些商品定些折扣
I would like to try discounting certain items all around the store,
就当是做实验
just as an experiment.
但这是我们要展现的形象吗
But it is that the image we want to project?
塞尔福里奇百货是为所有人而开放的
Selfridges is for anyone and everyone.
伞 马德尔小姐
Umbrellas, Miss Mardle.
伞 塞尔福里奇先生?
Umbrellas, Mr Selfridge?
是的 外面下着倾盆大雨
Yes, it's raining cats and dogs outside.
- 降价五折 - 五折 塞尔福里奇先生?
- Drop the prices 50%. - 50%, Mr Selfridge?
为什么不 这不仅仅是为了推销商品
Why not? It's not just about pushing products,
这是为了鼓励人们进入商场
it's about encouraging people through the doors.
或许 如果可行的话 我们可以举办大的活动
Perhaps, if this goes well, we could make a big event of it?
季节中期也办促销 不仅仅是新年才办?
Hold a mid-season sale, not just at New Year?
马德尔小姐 我很欣赏 这是个好主意
Miss Mardle, I love it. That's a great idea.
如果这样做的话 一定要做得漂亮点
If we do it, it must look beautiful.
简单的商品 精美的摆设
Simple items, displayed well.
橱窗当然了
Windows. Of course.
整理你们的库存 看看什么可以打折的
Sort through your stock and figure out which items to discount.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you all.
塞尔福里奇先生 我要跟你说一件棘手的事情
Mr Selfridge, I have to talk with you on a rather delicate matter.
本婷小姐 之前的时装部
Miss Bunting, late of fashion.
我知道本婷小姐是谁
I know who Miss Bunting is.
似乎她陷入了相当艰难的处境
It seems she has fallen on rather hard times.
只要我们能给她写封推荐信
If we could only write her a reference of some sort
我不会给不老实的员工写推荐信
I don't write references for people who are dishonest.
你明白了吧 我很抱歉
There you have it. I'm sorry.
我们有麻烦了
We've got trouble.
安排他们坐不显眼的位置
Put them somewhere discreet.
很高兴您又光临棕榈宫饭店 乐芙小姐
Very good to see you at the Palm Court again, Miss Love.
谢谢你 克里诺先生
Thank you, Mr Colleano.
请到这边 我给你们带位
If you come this way, I'll get you seated.
我坐回老位子吧 中间的
I'd like my old table, in the middle.
这是塞尔福里奇先生惯坐的位子
This is where Mr Selfridge usually sits.
好吧 他现在不在这里 对吧
Well, he's not there now, is he?
但他很快就会到了 小姐
But he will be soon, Miss.
这是他的早间巡视
It's his morning rounds.
好了 他来的时候 你可以帮我们移位 对吧
Well, you can move me when he arrives, can't you?
- 怎么样 - 噢 他很亲切
- How did it go? - Oh, he's a pet.
他对我非常友好
He was ever so nice to me.
我还以为他要当场任命我这个职位呢
I thought he was gonna offer me the job there and then.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
米勒小姐
Miss Millar...
到你了
..in you come.
嗯 你觉得你能担任高级助理的理由是什么
So, what do you think you would bring to the role of Senior Assistant?
这个 我和顾客们相处得好
Well, I'm good with customers.
他们喜欢我
They like me.
其他员工也喜欢我 这也很重要 对吧
And so do other staff. That's important, isn't it?
的确
It is indeed.
你怎么考虑自己的事业发展
Where do you see your career going?
发展?
Going?
比如说 你想要成为部门主管吗
Would you like to become Head of Department, for example?
我以前是这样想 但现在我也不清楚了
I used to think I would, but I don't know any more.
我不想最后跟本婷小姐一样
I don't want to end up like Miss Bunting
没有丈夫 没有孩子 没有人照顾她
no husband, no children, no-one to look after her.
本婷小姐的情况相当特殊
Miss Bunting's situation is quite unusual.
我想要家庭
I want family.
这有错吗
Is that so very wrong?
不 不 没有
No. No, it isn't.
我刚刚是让自己失去这个职位了 对吧
I've just talked myself out of a job, haven't I?
并不尽然
Not necessarily.
我很欣赏你的诚实
I do appreciate your honesty.
现在 我也要跟你说实话
Now, I have to be honest with you.
恐怕塞尔福里奇先生不会为本婷小姐写推荐信
I'm afraid Mr Selfridge has refused to give Miss Bunting a reference.
我尽力了
I did try.
我相信您尽力了
I'm sure you did your best.
谢谢你 米勒小姐
Thank you, Miss Millar.
谢谢你 托尼 这顿真好
Thank you, Tony. What a treat.
我们需要讨论促销期间的菜单 佩雷斯先生
We need to discuss the menus for the duration of the sale, Mr Perez.
我没想过它们要变 塞尔福里奇先生
I hadn't envisaged them changing, Mr Selfridge.
但我想过
Well, I have.
到时口袋里钱比较少的人也会来
There'll be people with less money in their pocket.
我们能提供什么
What can we offer?
棕榈宫饭店已经够忙碌了 即使不优♥惠♥于
The Palm Court is already busy, without accommodating...
呃 比较不得体的顾客
..well, less salubrious customers.
我们每个部门都必须提供特殊优♥惠♥
We need special offers in every department.
如果伍尔沃思做得到 我们也可以
If Woolworths do it, so can we.
我们可以想一套新菜单 佩雷斯先生
We could think about a new set menu, Mr Perez.
菜单不需要你来操心 克里诺先生
The menu is not your concern, Mr Colleano.
我要让食物能被
I want to make food accessible
每一个踏进商场的人品尝到
to everyone who walks through those doors.
- 好了 我的桌子准备好了吗 - 哈里
- Now, is my table ready? - Harry.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
乐芙小姐
Miss Love.
- 特拉弗 - 塞尔福里奇
- Travers. - Selfridge.
托尼带我过来购物的
Tony's brought me shopping.
尽管我不再是塞尔福里奇百货之魂
Although I'm no longer 'the Spirit of the store',
我希望我还是受欢迎的
I hope I'm still welcome.
当然你受欢迎 还有
Of course you are and
你过得怎么样 呃 我听说
how have you been since... Well, I heard...
自从你离开了歌♥舞团之后
..that you left the Gaiety.
歌♥舞团 是啊
The Gaiety, yes.
听起来感觉很久以前了
That seems like a very long time ago now.
另一种生活
Another life.
在认识托尼之前
Before Tony.
乐芙小姐在我的新戏中担任主角
Miss Love's taking a principal role in my new play.
她真是很有才艺
She's absolutely brilliant.
- 噢 亲爱的 - 是真的
- Oh, darling. - It's true.
我们几周之后就开演了
We open in a few weeks.
你应该过来 或许你会喜欢的
You should come along, you might enjoy it.
我肯定会的
I'm sure that I would.
很高兴见到你们
It was good seeing you both.
下次他们进来 让我知道
Next time they come in, let me know.
我不想撞见他们
I don't wanna bump into them.
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Very good, Mr Selfridge.
嗯 很好
Mm. Very good.
但我什么时候给他们端上呢
But when would I serve them?
就在客人们觉得热了
Wait until the guests are getting hot
还有大家都没话可说的时候
and running out of things to say to each other.
用托盘上 设得隆重点
Bring them in on trays. Make them an event.
好吧 我想这不错
Yes, I suppose that would work.
就说是城里最好的厨师制♥作♥的
And say the best confectionery chef in town's made them.
或许会为我们的餐厅找到资助者
Might find a backer for our new restaurant.
现在文德米尔街有个店位
There's a place come up in Windmill Street.
我想让你看看
I'd like to show it to you.
你不会是想让我去苏活区吧
You're not expecting me to go to Soho, are you?
如果我们不赶快行动 那位子就没了
If we don't move fast, it'll go.
维克托 别催赶我 亲爱的
Victor, don't rush me, dear heart.
你知道我讨厌被催赶的
You know I hate to be rushed.
通知厨房♥冰淇淋的事
Instruct the kitchen about the ice cream.
噢 等下从后门出去吧
Oh, and then let yourself out the back way.
我们都不想被客人们撞见你 对吧
We don't want you bumping into the guests, do we?
噢 看 让我帮你吧
Oh, look, let me help you.
不用了 已经好了
No, it's done.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
晚餐很好 谢谢你
Supper was lovely, thank you.
你太客气了
You're being polite.
我厨艺非常糟
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表