剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
很快开始了 霍金斯小姐 等会就上去吧
Not long now, Miss Hawkins, you will be needed upstairs.
塞尔福里奇先生
第二季第一集
这个放这里 那个摆那儿
This goes here, that there.
不 不 放那里 谢谢
No, no, no. Over there, please.
- 马上就去 - 非常好
- Just on my way. - Jolly good.
赛尔福里奇先生 今天是值得骄傲的一日
Mr Selfridge. This is a proud day.
这是商场开业的五周年纪念日
It's five years to the day since the store first opened its doors.
作为伦敦最吸引之地的经营者 有什么感受呢
How does it feel to run the biggest attraction in town?
我们可不是最吸引人的 只能排在第三位
We are not the biggest attraction in town. We are the third biggest.
在白金汉宫和伦敦塔之后
Behind Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London.
另一面 抬头 高一点
Over. Chin up! Up!
商店最重要的就是员工
A store is nothing without its staff,
正如家最重要的就是家人
like a home is nothing without its family.
但是 您的家人并不在这里与您一起庆祝
But, your family aren't here to celebrate with you.
对此您有什么感受呢 塞尔福里奇先生
How do you feel about that, Mr Selfridge?
我的女儿们都在美国上学
My daughters are finishing their education back in the States,
而我妻子和母亲要在那里陪她们
and my wife and mother need to be with them.
抱歉 我没有多少时间了 今天很忙
I don't have more time, I'm sorry. I have a very busy day.
- 我想你肯定能理解的 - 当然
- I am sure you understand. - Of course.
塞尔福里奇百货
五周年店庆
赛尔福里奇先生!
Mr Selfridge!
在这个特别的日子里 您有什么感想吗
On this special occasion, how do you feel?
赛尔福里奇先生 能说点什么吗
Mr Selfridge, any comment?
- 他到了! - 来早了啊
- He's here! - He's early.
大家注意啦!
Look to it, everyone!
早上好 赛尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
早上好 格罗夫先生
Good morning, Mr Grove.
您看到横幅了吗 塞尔福里奇先生
Have you seen the banner, Mr Selfridge?
做得很好
It looks great.
我想请您看一下香水的摆放 塞尔福里奇先生
I wanted your approval on the house perfume display, Mr Selfridge.
摆得很好 霍金斯小姐
Beautifully arranged, Miss Hawkins.
还有
And erm...
马德尔小姐 早上好
Good morning, Miss Mardle.
祝贺商场开业五周年 塞尔福里奇先生
Congratulations on five wonderful years, Mr Selfridge.
作为其中一员 我们非常骄傲
We're so proud to be a part of it.
我也为你们骄傲 马德尔小姐
I'm proud of you, Miss Mardle.
谢谢您
Thank you.
- 您的电报 - 谢谢
- Telegram for you. - Thank you.
弗兰科 快 帮帮陶勒先生
Franco, come on. Help Mr Towler.
好的 维克托
Yes, Victor.
说多少次了 弗兰科 别在这叫我维克托
How many times, Franco? Not Victor. Not in here.
谢谢啦 兄弟
Thanks, boys.
- 早上好 赛尔福里奇先生 - 早上好
- Good morning, Mr Selfridge. - Good morning.
棕榈宫 四楼
Palm Court. Fourth floor.
这篇报道似乎非常有趣
Now, your 12.45 looks particularly interesting.
关于周♥年♥庆♥的宣传做得很好
The publicity surrounding the anniversary has been splendid.
是不错 五年前他们还说我们要倒闭呢
Not bad considering five years ago they all said we'd flop.
普伦基特小姐
Miss Plunkett?
请说 赛尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge?
我们去棕榈宫做什么
Why are we going to the Palm Court?
没错 没错 快点
That's it. That's it. Come on!
快点 快点 姑娘们
Come on. Come on, ladies!
不对 倒回去 倒回去 快 快!
No! Go back. Go back. Go! Go!
赛尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
卡布先生 普伦基特小姐说你有事要跟我说
Mr Crabb. Miss Plunkett tells me you need to speak to me?
不是我有事找您 赛尔福里奇先生
It's not me that needs to speak to you, Mr Selfridge.
- 是撒克里先生 - 没错
- It's Mr Thackeray. - Indeed.
早上好 赛尔福里奇先生 今天天气真是很好
Good morning, Mr Selfridge and what a marvellous morning it is...
好了 什么事
Well, what is it?
模特假人
The mannequins.
您看 劣质产品
Shoddy work, you see.
我想要买♥♥一批新的
I want to buy in a whole new batch.
我与保罗·波烈共事的时候
When I worked with Paul Poiret,
有一个很好的假人供应商 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
we had an exquisite mannequin maker, Russian,
传言是沙皇的前情妇
rumoured to be the former mistress of the Tsar.
你有需要的话 就买♥♥吧 我要走了
If you need them, buy them. I must move on.
克里诺先生还需要多两分钟
Mr Colleano needs two minutes...
你们都没看出来我今天多忙吗
Doesn't anyone understand? I have a busy day ahead of me!
赛尔福里奇先生 我代表全体员工
Mr Selfridge, on behalf of all the staff,
在我们商场的五周年店庆上祝贺您
I congratulate you on this fifth anniversary of our store.
我想我们都认为不会找到比您更好的上司了
I think we'd all agree we couldn't have wished for a finer leader.
在您手下工作我们受益匪浅
It has been an inspiration to serve under you.
为了表达我们的感激和喜欢
And in token of our gratitude, and our affection,
请您收下这个
we'd like you to accept this.
这是我第一次找不到言语
For once, I find myself without words
来感谢你们给的这份荣幸
to thank you for this honour.
但 谢谢你们所有人
But, I thank you all.
过去的五年里
These last five years
我们同甘共苦将塞尔福里奇百货
you have shared my vision and we've worked together
打造成一个极为成功的企业
to make Selfridges into a truly great house of business.
谁能知道下一个五年会怎样呢
Who knows what the next five years hold?
这是个充满变数的时代
These are uncertain times.
因此 在这一时期 团结一致
So, it's more important than ever
感受身边人的 爱与忠诚
to pull together, and look to the loyalty
显得尤为重要
and love of those around us.
我谢谢你们 送我这个
I thank you, for this.
也谢谢你们 谢谢你们带来的一切!
I thank you and, and for everything!
天啊! 陶勒小姐!
My goodness! Miss Towler!
你好 格罗夫先生
Hello, Mr Grove.
你看起来很棒 在巴黎的日子一定很好吧
How well you look. Paris must have agreed with you.
您怎么样?
How are you?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
那马德尔小姐呢 她不在这里吗
And Miss Mardle? Isn't she...? Isn't she here?
不 似乎不在呢
No. No, she doesn't appear to be.
恕我失陪了
Please excuse me.
她就是你放走那个人吗
Is she the one you let go?
不 是她要离开的
No. She's the one who left.
你怎么样 过得好吗
How about you, are you well?
我现在是化妆品部主管了
I'm Head of Cosmetics now.
塞尔福里奇先生为我设了一个新部门呢
Mr Selfridge has created a whole new department for me.
哇 恭喜你
Gosh... Congratulations.
好了 希望他没有忘记你吧
Well, let's hope he hasn't forgotten you.
两年时间真的很长呢
Two years is a long time.
我将是负责所有部门的展示主管
I'm to be the Head of Displays across all the departments.
噢!
Oh!
抱歉先失陪了
If you will excuse me.
艾格?
Aggie?
- 真的是你吗? - 真的是我!
- Is it really you? - It's really me!
啊 平布尔
Ah, Pimble.
胡珀把车开过来了吗 我要出去了
Have Hooper bring the car round. I'm going out.
- 夫人 恕我说 - 嗯?
- If you please, my lady... - Yes?
劳斯利公爵在楼下
Lord Loxley's downstairs.
什么?
What?
他还带了行李 夫人
He's brought luggage, my lady.
劳斯利 你过来应该先跟我说一声啊
Loxley... You should have said you were coming.
要是我事先知道 就能给你房♥子通下风了
I'd have had your bedroom aired if I'd known.
我来伦敦办公事 时代变迁
I have business in London. Times are changing.
机会越来越多
New opportunities are opening up.
- 你去哪里? - 塞尔福里奇百货
- Where are you going? - Selfridges.
我刚收到那里寄来的账单
I've just had a bill from that place,
还有伦敦其他商♥铺♥寄来的
along with every other shop in London.
- 人总得注意形象嘛 - 去他的形象
- One has to keep up appearances. - Damn appearances!
我跟你一起去 我想见塞尔福里奇这家伙
I'm coming with you. I want to meet this Selfridge chap.
平布尔 叫人把我的行李拿上来
Pimble, have someone take up my bags.
我要把旅途中穿的衣服弄出来
I need to get out of these travelling clothes.
这是由托马斯·布罗克先生雕刻的
It was sculpted by Sir Thomas Brock.
每位员工都凑了钱
Every member of staff contributed.
这个惊喜真棒
It's a wonderful surprise.
今天的惊喜可不只这个
Not the only surprise of the day.
你好啊 露思!
Hello. Rose!
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表