剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
And I need company.
我说过了 我上班迟到了
And I told you, I'm late for work.
嗯 的确的
Well, quite.
我们全体必须齐心协力
We all must pull together.
是 我知道 我知道
Yes, I know, I know.
他心情很糟 对吧 你的勒卡雷先生
Taking it bad, isn't he, your Mr Leclair?
他才不是我的勒卡雷先生
He's not my Mr Leclair.
噢 他正需要一个大拥抱
Oh, he needs a big cuddle.
得了吧 艾格尼思 你明知你想的
Come on, Agnes, you know you want to.
别说了好吗
Just stop it, all right?
塞尔福里奇先生还躺在病床上
Mr Selfridge is lying ill,
你们能做的就是坚守岗位
and all you can do is go on.
一切还好吧
Is everything in order here?
霍金斯小姐 我们要给柜台安排新存货
Miss Hawkins, we must arrange for some new stock to be brought to the floor.
我需要一个人来协助我
I will need someone to assist me.
我真是受够她了
I've had enough of her.
- 我究竟对她做什么了 - 你没做什么
- What have I ever done to her? - You haven't done anything.
你也知道我们分配岗位的时候?
You know when we got our positions here?
我想 吉蒂本以为她会是高级助理
I think Kitty thought she might be Senior Assistant.
- 是吗 - 你得照顾点她的感受
- Did she? - You've got to feel for her.
她或许是胡闹点 但她也想上进的
She might lark about, but she wants to get on.
别闲聊了 姑娘们
No chatting, girls.
还有一分钟就开门了
One minute to opening.
抱歉 勒维利厄斯小姐 是我掉的
Sorry, Miss Ravillious, I dropped that.
一位女士在外面发给我的
A lady gave it to me outside.
我希望这不会造成什么麻烦
I hope there's not going to be any trouble.
即使有麻烦 也是警♥察♥带来的麻烦
Well, if there is, it'll come from the police.
他们在下议院的暴♥力♥行为真是惊人
Their violence outside the House of Commons was shocking.
你当时在那里?
You were there?
我保管这个吧 你去准备东西
I'll keep this. Best to be prepared.
病人怎么样了?
So, how's the invalid?
弗兰克
Frank.
好漂亮的花啊 谢谢你
What lovely flowers. Thank you.
要是你那晚没有过来 弗兰克
If you hadn't come that night, Frank,
我也不知道会怎样
I don't know what would have happened.
我太生他的气了 他不能那样对我
I was so angry with him. He can't treat me like that.
我不是他能利用完就抛弃的人
I'm not someone he can just use and forget.
他甚至没有探望我 也没有道歉
He doesn't even come to see me, he doesn't say sorry...
- 噢 我恨他 - 他出意外了
- Oh, I hate him. - He's had an accident.
他发生了车祸
Crashed his motor.
我的天啊 弗兰克 他还好吗
Oh, my God. Frank, is he all right?
我还以为你恨他呢
I thought you hated him?
- 弗兰克 他? - 他还在昏迷中
- Frank, is he...? - He's still unconscious.
- 我一定要去见他 - 不能去 他在家里
- I've got to see him. - You can't, he's at home.
看在上帝的份上 爱伦
For God's sake, Ellen.
- 这都是我的错 - 当然不是
- This is my fault. - Of course it isn't.
我醒了看到他没有来 我当时希望他死掉
I woke up and he hadn't come. I wished him dead.
如果你真的想要帮他
If you really want to help him,
低调点别让这事流传出去
lie low and make sure this doesn't get left at his door.
- 或许这就是我想要的 - 不
- Maybe I want it to be. - No.
或许我就是想让全世界知道他是怎样的人
Maybe I want the world to know what sort of man he is.
有老大的消息吗
No more news on the Chief?
卡布先生说我们要积极应对
Mr Crabb says we've got to think positively.
他说的对
He's right.
维克托 我...
Victor, I...
我不想和你吵架
I don't want to fight with you.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we friends?
当然是了
Of course we are.
那今晚下班后你想做些什么吗
Do you want to do something after work tonight, then?
我们可以去克勒肯维尔见你的舅舅
We could go to Clerkenwell, meet your uncle.
今晚不行
I can't tonight.
改晚吧
Maybe another night.
我被通知去参加紧急员工会议
I've been called to an emergency staff meeting.
时装部高级助理刚好今天受重感冒折磨
My Senior Assistant in Fashion has chosen today to be afflicted with a cold.
陶勒小姐 我在楼上开会时
Please, Miss Towler,
就麻烦你兼管这两个部门
would you oversee both departments while I'm upstairs?
兼管两个部门对我来说有点太多了
It's a bit much for me to do both departments,
勒维利厄斯小姐
Miss Ravillious.
或许可以让我看管时装部
Perhaps I could oversee Fashion
霍金斯小姐看着配饰部吧?
and Miss Hawkins could do Accessories?
很好
Very well.
我们今天必须齐心协力
We must all pull together today.
吉蒂!
Kitty!
现在是不是该称呼你为霍金斯小姐了
Do I have to call you Miss Hawkins now?
我想这就最好了 对吧
I think it'd be best, don't you?
噢 不错
Oh, yeah...
他的瞳孔在光的照射下放大了
His pupils are dilating in response to the light,
这是个好现象
which is a good sign.
而且他能发出声音 也是一个好进展
And it's encouraging that he's making sound.
但还没知觉
But not sense?
我们只能希望稍后能恢复知觉
Sense, we must hope, will come later.
医生 他的手动了
Doctor, his hand, it moved.
你能听到我说话吗 塞尔福里奇先生
Can you hear me, Mr Selfridge?
我们只能等了
It's a waiting game.
母亲 马斯克先生在楼下 他要求见你
Mother, Mr Musker is downstairs. He's asking to see you.
马斯克先生
Mr Musker.
很抱歉我这样冒昧来找你
I'm so sorry to impose upon you.
噢 一点也不
Oh, not at all.
我一听到消息就赶过来了 他怎么样了
I came as soon as I heard the news. How is he?
好点了
A little better.
- 谢谢你 - 精神好起来了吗
- Thank you. - Compos mentis?
- 不 还没有 - 明白了
- No. Not yet. - I see.
亲爱的露思
My dear Rose,
我很抱歉在这个艰难的时候提出这些
I'm sorry to raise this at such a difficult time.
但我得弄清一些事
But I do need to clarify something.
公♥司♥律师不愿透露
The company lawyer is being somewhat cagey
你们的家庭计划
about what plan is in place in the family
关于
in the event that...
呃...
..well...
谁将继承家庭股份
Who is going to inherit the family shareholdings
如果哈里挺不过去的话
if Harry doesn't pull through?
我是以一个公♥司♥主要投资者的身份问的
I ask this as a major investor.
我真的需要知道
I do need to know.
好吧 会...
Well, it would...
会给我们的儿子 戈顿
It would be our son, Gordon.
哈里相信贸易是男人的世界
Harry believes that commerce is a man's world.
戈顿还是个孩子
Gordon is still a pup!
我认为他的股份会放在信托里
I think his shareholdings are placed in a trust.
这样我和洛伊丝就能在他成年前替他管理了
Then Lois and I, we would manage them until he came of age.
非常好
Excellent.
非常好 没关系
Excellent. Never mind,
我们总能给他找到好导师 如果真需要的话
we could always get him a good trainer, if it came to it.
虽然我相信肯定不需要的
Which I'm sure it won't.
要来杯茶吗
Would you care for some tea?
不 不
No, no.
还是离开让你们休息吧
I'll leave you in peace.
你有好的医生吗?
Have you good doctors?
呃 我相信是最好的
Er, the best, I believe.
如果你在任何地方需要帮助...
If you need any help in any way...
噢 你太好了
Oh, you're very kind.
别客气
Not at all.
一定要让我知道有什么我能帮得上忙的
You really must let me know if there's anything I can do.
谢谢你的好意
That's so kind of you. Thank you.
我相信哈里会感谢您来拜访的 马斯克先生
I'm sure Harry will appreciate you coming by, Mr Musker.
我们都在努力做到最好
We're all doing the best that we can.
在塞尔福里奇先生好点之前
Until Mr Selfridge is better,
所有决定必须经由我的同意
all decisions will go through me.
你具体是指什么决定 格罗夫先生
What decisions do you mean exactly, Mr Grove?
商场的日常运转
The day-to-day running of the store.
你们会报告给塞尔福里奇先生的任何问题
Any problems you would normally bring to Mr Selfridge...
第一个问题就是 我们需要一个新的橱窗创意
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表