剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
- How are we doing? - We're gonna be good.
好的
Yes.
这可以了 女士们 现在叠起它
That's all right, ladies. We need to fold it now.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
搞定
Voila.
我该请你进去的 但现在似乎不恰当
I'd ask you in, but it doesn't seem right somehow.
他虽然死了 但我还得尊重她
I know she's dead, but I must still respect her.
我能理解
I understand.
晚安 乔茜
Good night, Josie.
罗杰
Roger...
你照顾了海特十二年
You cared for Hettie for 12 years.
不用感到愧疚
You mustn't feel guilty.
现在你自♥由♥了
This is your time.
就是现在
Now.
你值得拥有的
You deserve it.
塞尔福里奇先生一定会喜欢这个挑战
Mr Selfridge would have loved this challenge,
而我们也做到了
and that we rose to it.
他相信每个男人都可以比他更好
He believes every man can be better than he is.
那每个女人呢 卡布先生
What about every woman, Mr Crabb?
女士们也一样
Yes, um, women, too.
谢谢各位了 睡个好觉
Thank you, everyone. Sleep well.
各位 明天见
And see you all tomorrow.
你今天太鼓舞人心了
You were inspirational today.
做得好
Well done.
母亲
Mother.
哈里?
Harry?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我头痛得要死了
I've got one hell of a headache.
- 哈里- 爸爸
- Harry! - Pa!
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
我需要检查你的脉搏
I need to check your pulse.
你头部受到了撞击
You've had a bump to the head.
- 爸爸 你撞车了 - 是吗
- You crashed your automobile, Pa. - I did?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我可以问你一些问题吗
May I ask you a few questions?
好的
Yes.
房♥间里的人是谁
Who are these people in the room?
当然是我的家人了 我的太太
My family, of course. My wife,
母亲 还有女儿
my mother and my daughter.
现在的首相是谁
And who is the Prime Minister?
阿斯奎斯先生
Mr Asquith.
你的全名是什么
And what is your full name?
哈里·戈顿·塞尔福里奇
Harry Gordon Selfridge.
好极了
Very good.
爸爸
Pa!
嘿
Hey!
- 维奥莉特在哪儿 - 还在睡呢
- Where's Violette? - Still sleeping.
- 你要去哪儿 - 我要去店里看看
- What are you doing? - I gotta go to the store.
别想了 不可以
No... That is out of the question.
让他去吧
Let him.
先生 你的外套
Your coat, sir.
我想我走着去吧
I thought I might walk.
呼吸一下新鲜空气
Get some air.
支持我们法案吧 先生
Support our cause, sir?
女士 我可是女性的强烈支持者
Madam, I am a big supporter of women.
要行动 不要言语
Deeds not words! Deeds not words!
女人也要投票权 要行动 不要言语
Votes for women! Deeds not words!
要行动 不要言语 女人也要投票权
Deeds not words! Deeds not words! Votes for women!
要行动 不要言语
Deeds not words!
一大群女人朝这儿来了
There's a large group of women coming this way.
- 她们要砸碎橱窗 - 天呐
- They're smashing windows. - Good Lord.
警♥察♥开始抓人了 情况越来越糟了
The police have started making arrests. The mood has turned very ugly.
勒卡雷先生 窗帘还没有拉起
Mr Leclair, the curtains are still closed on the windows.
- 你必须现在打开 - 可我们还没完成呢
- You must open them now. - We are not quite finished.
拉起吧
Open them.
要行动 不要言语 女人也要投票权
Deeds not words! Votes for women!
女人也要投票权
Votes for women!
女人也要投票权
Votes for women!
要行动 不要言语
Deeds not words!
女人也要投票权 要行动 不要言语
Votes for women! Deeds not words!
要行动 不要言语 女人也要投票权
Deeds not words! Votes for women!
女士们
Ladies! Ladies!
- 要行动 不要言语 - 女士们
- Deeds not words! - Ladies!
我身后这栋大楼对我们紧闭大门
This building behind me has closed its doors to us,
就像议会闭上听我们声音的耳朵一样
like Parliament has closed its ears.
- 我们能接受这些吗 - 不能
- Are we going to accept it? - No!
- 我们要不要证明我们即是商机 - 要
- Are we going to show them we mean business? - Yes!
那就上吧
Come on, then!
上
Come on!
妇女社会政♥治♥联盟
WSPU!
妇女社会政♥治♥联盟
WSPU!
女人也要投票权
Votes for women! Votes for women!
女士们 给他一些空间 他需要空气
Ladies, give him some space. He needs air.
麻烦让让 麻烦让让
Let me through! Let me through!
爸爸
Pa! Pa!
维奥莉特 你在这里做什么
Violette! What are you doing here?
我正想问你呢
I could ask the same of you.
他还好吗 他是谁
Is he all right? Who is he?
我的父亲
He's my father.
哈里·戈顿·塞尔福里奇
Harry Gordon Selfridge.
为塞尔福里奇先生欢呼 一二
Three cheers for Mr Selfridge! Hip, hip...
万岁 一二
Hooray! Hip, hip...
万岁 一二
Hooray! Hip, hip...
万岁
Hooray!
一二 万岁
Hip, hip... Hooray!
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表