剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
多么伟大的人啊
What a saint that man is.
而你们多么幸运能成为他的那宏伟的
And how fortunate you both are to be wage slaves
大百货公♥司♥员工啊
in his grand emporium
我们也觉得很幸运 对吧 乔治?
Well, we do think we're quite lucky, don't we, George?
关键是 在这种地方
Thing is, it's the sort of place where you can get on,
人可以提升自己
get promoted sort of thing.
与我的相比 你只是在通往贫民窟的路上而已
Whereas the sort of place I work, you're on a pathway to the gutter.
你想说的是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
不是 你知道我什么意思
No. You know what I meant.
乔治 你觉得呢
What about you, George?
你也在提升自己的路上 对吗
Are you on a pathway to promotion, too, are you?
我是好工人 我就是
I'm a good worker, I am.
你就是个笑话 爱哭鬼笨蛋
You're a joke. You're a snivelling little halfwit.
你不能再那样和我说话了
You can't talk to me like that no more.
噢 我不可以吗
Oh, can't I?
真的吗
Really?
那你能怎么做呢
What are you going to do about it?
我会证明给你看
I'll show you.
好啊 那就来啊
Well, come on, then!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
开玩笑 开玩笑而已
Only kidding! Only kidding.
噢 南茜 麻烦你了
Oh, Nancy, be a dear.
这是什么
What is it?
我的新家
It's my new home.
圣约翰树林
St John's Wood.
噢 那地段可优雅了
Oh, that's ever so posh!
我所做的就只是给点提示 眨眨眼睛
All I had to do was give a little hint and flutter my eyelashes.
你所做的可不止这些
You had to do more than just that.
好啦 你懂我的意思的
Well, you know what I mean.
这就是创造历史 感觉怎么样
Here's to making history. How does it feel?
感觉不错 弗兰克 感觉棒极了
Feels good, Frank. Feels great.
不 这不是真话
No, that's a lie.
现在所有都完成了 感觉就像..."又怎么样呢"
Now it's all done, it feels like... 'What was that?'
弗兰克 你有想过把一切抛弃吗
You ever felt like chucking it all in, Frank?
不顾一切冲到火车前面去?
Just hurling yourself in front of a train?
没有 老朋友 你没事吧?
Can't say I have, old boy. You all right?
只是短暂的念头 只是短暂的念头
Just a passing thought. Just a passing thought.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表