剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I shall see you tomorrow.
我不知道要怎么解释 乔茜
I don't know how to explain it, Josie.
海特的死对我的影响
Hetty's death affected me
比我想象的要远远大得多
far more than I thought it ever could.
这个一开始就预料到了
That's only to be expected at first.
请让我说完
Please, let me go on.
我被可怕的死亡感吓到了
I was struck by this terrible sense of my own mortality,
而我死后什么也留不下来
of dying without leaving something of myself behind.
我也很想为你生小孩
I would gladly have borne you a child.
我一直以为你执着于工作
I always thought you were wedded to your work.
你们男人真的不了解我们女人真正所要的
How little you men know what we women really long for.
不过当然 现在对我来说太晚了
But now, of course, it's too late for me.
而米勒小姐
Miss Millar, on the other hand...
她有着真诚善良的心肠
She has a true kind heart.
而她的人生理想只是要成为妻子和母亲
And she wants nothing more in life than to be someone's wife and mother.
多芮斯还可以让我免受
And Doris can save me from the terror of dying
死后无痕的恐慌
without leaving any trace of me behind.
我希望你能成为她的好丈夫 罗杰
I hope you will be a good husband to her, Roger.
她永远不会知道 我更爱的是另一个人
She will never know I loved another far, far more.
你真的爱过吗
And did you, truly?
是的
I did.
现在依然
I do.
你是我的一生所爱
You are the love of my life.
谢谢你这样说
Thank you for saying that.
不管是不是真的 我都会永远记得
Whether it's true or not, I shall always remember it.
噢 乔茜
Oh, Josie.
我们不必这样结束 对吧
It needn't end like this, need it?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们依然能在每周二晚在一起
We could still have our precious Tuesday evenings together.
多芮斯不会知道的 如无必要 我不会伤害她
Doris wouldn't know. I would never hurt her unnecessarily.
像以前一样 我可以跟她说我在俱乐部过夜
I could tell her I spend one night a week at my club as I always have done.
最终 我们也不必失去对方
We needn't lose each other after all.
但这似乎是错的
But it seems so wrong.
但我们心中清楚这并没有错
But we know it is not wrong in our hearts.
对我来说 这是错的
To me, it is.
而我绝不能这样对多芮斯
And I could never do that to Doris.
她永远不会知道的
She'd never know.
但是我知道
Yes but I will.
好了 我要请你离开了 罗杰
I'd like you to leave now, please, Roger.
如果这是你所愿意的
If that's how you feel.
晚安 乔茜
Good night, Josie.
好的 姑娘们 让我看下你们的屈膝礼
All right, ladies. Let me see your curtsies.
数到三开始 一 二 三!
After a count of three. One, two, three!
不 不 不 不对
No, no, no, no.
应该更像是这样
It's more a sort of a...
好的 继续练习 练习造就完美
Well, keep practising. Practice makes perfect.
那她们呢 卡布先生?
What about them, Mr Crabb?
噢 对 我懂了
Oh, yes, I see.
穿着灯笼裤不适合屈膝礼 对吧
Curtsey doesn't look right in knickerbockers, does it?
你们可以像男士一样鞠躬 像这样
You can do a boy's bow. Like this.
好了
Yes. All right.
继续吧 你们今晚肯定能做好的
Carry on. I'm sure you'll be fine on the night.
橱窗布置得怎么样了?
How are the windows coming along?
都很好 哈里...
They're coming along very well. Harry...
豪华而不显浮夸
Regal but not too ostentatious.
要看起来壮观豪华
We want them to look splendid
但不要太刻意作状
but not like we made a special effort.
我明白了 哈里我有事要告诉你
I've got it. Harry, I need to tell you something.
什么?
What is it?
我很遗憾 我必须提出辞呈
I truly regret that I must tender my resignation.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
纽约那边给我提供了一份工作 我决定接受
I've been offered a job in New York. I've decided to take it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
恩里 这是我们最辉煌的时候
Henri, this is our finest moment.
就在今天 国王要亲自参观我们商场
The King himself is visiting our store this very day.
你觉得现在是辞职的好时机吗
You think that now is a good time to do this?
辞职的事永远都不会有好的时机 哈里
With something like this, no time is a good time, Harry.
在纽约的智威汤逊广♥告♥公♥司♥ 我能大展拳脚
New York. J. Walter Thompson. I can spread my wings there.
我会给你双倍的薪水
I'll double your salary.
这不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
那究竟是什么的问题 女人吗
What the hell is it about? Some woman?
一个特别的女人 你也认识
One particular woman. And you know her.
而且 我需要证明
And also my need to prove that
没有你 我也能做到最好 哈里
I can be the best without you, Harry.
你现在就在向我证明了
You do this to me now!
我会等到有人接替我的工作才走
I'll stay till my replacement arrives.
不必了
Don't bother.
完成了这次的橱窗 你就走吧
Just finish the window and go.
什么 就这样吗
What? That's it?
那好 再见
Well, goodbye then.
祝你一切如你所愿 我的朋友
I wish you all you wish yourself, my friend.
塞尔福里奇先生
Well, Mr Selfridge,
你是在这里建了一座宫殿啊
you have built a palace here.
而且比我所有宫殿都布置得要好
And one far better furnished than any of mine!
我可没有您说的那么好 陛下
I wouldn't go quite that far, Your Majesty.
告诉我 一个美国人
Tell me, what was it like for you,
在伦敦从零开始是什么感觉?
setting out anew, an American in London?
有遇到很多困难吗?
Did you encounter much opposition?
一开始 要获得媒体的支持的确很麻烦
I had some troubles winning round the press at first
但是英国的公众 先生
but as far as the British public, sir,
他们总会给人公平的机会来证明自己
they'll always give a man a fair chance to prove himself.
我很高兴你和我的观点一致
Well, I am glad you share my opinions.
当然 我也接受了劳斯利女士的一些忠告
And of course I took my tips from Lady Loxley here.
跟我说说 塞尔福里奇太太
And tell me, Mrs Selfridge,
你在这里适应得还好吗
are you settling in quite well?
是的 非常不错 陛下
I am. Quite well, Your Majesty.
的确 伦敦能给予的东西有很多
Well, London has a lot to offer.
无疑 今晚在剧院中我们就能体会到
As we shall no doubt see later this evening at the theatre.
你有个好妻子 塞尔福里奇先生
That's a wonderful wife you have, Mr Selfridge.
好了 提到女士们
Now, speaking of the ladies...
我能在哪里为我特别的那位买♥♥份礼物呢
Where might I buy a present for a rather special one?
买♥♥?陛下 不 我们绝不会
Buy? Sir, no, we would never...
不 不 不 我带钱来了!
No, no, no, I have brought money!
这些都是体验的一部分
All part of the experience.
我这辈子都没试过购物
I have never been shopping in my life.
这就是世界的走向
This is the way the world is going.
而你将整个世界带到了伦敦 塞尔福里奇先生
And you have brought that world to London, Mr Selfridge.
我们都紧跟在你的身后
We're all on your coat tails.
噢 多么可爱的店员 你说我买♥♥什么好呢
Oh, what charming assistants! What do you suggest I buy?
有什么是漂亮有趣的吗
Something frothy and delicious.
这个小狗造型的胸针怎么样 陛下
What about this brooch shaped like a dog, Your Majesty?
太好了 她很喜欢她的小狗们
That's excellent! She loves her dogs.
呃 这里够钱吗
Erm... Will this be enough?
噢 绰绰有余了 先生
Oh, quite enough, sir.
我们稍后再和您的侍从算吧
We'll sort things out later with your equerry.
你们见过那么大的肚子吗?
Have you ever seen such a big tummy?
我很久没那么开心了
I haven't had this much fun in a long time.
这下 你可以告诉你们的朋友
You may now tell your friends
国王也不过是个普通人啊
that your king is a man of the people.
我是有很多要跟他们说了 陛下
I'll have plenty to tell them, Your Majesty.
不如你这周六到桑德灵厄姆行宫吧
Why don't you come down to Sandringham this Saturday?
谢谢 陛下 您太亲切了
Thank you, Your Majesty. Very kind of you.
塞尔福里奇先生 我得再次祝贺你
I have to congratulate you again, Mr Selfridge,
拥有如此迷人的店
on your enchanting store.
真是显赫的成就啊
An impressive achievement.
您太慷慨了 陛下
That's very generous of you, Your Majesty.
还以为你会来吃生日蛋糕呢
Thought you were coming up for a bit of birthday cake.
太晚了吗
Am I too late?
半小时后 棕榈宫饭店见
Palm Court, half an hour.
- 好吗 - 好
- All right? - All right.
噢 维克托 真漂亮
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表