剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我听说他还活着 就去找过他
I heard that he was alive. I went to go see him.
我不想最后变成他那样
I don't want to end up like him.
我让你生活在一个谎言里
I made you live a lie.
不 你那时不得不依靠英雄的说法
No. You needed to believe in a hero.
我想是因为我的羞耻
I suppose I was ashamed.
我是说 战后到处都是寡妇
I mean, there were widows everywhere after the war
而你父亲选择了抛弃我和他的年幼儿子
and your father chose to walk out on me and his young son.
我不想让你经历我所忍♥受的那种痛苦
I didn't want you to feel the pain inside like I did.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我一生所做的好事都是因为你
Everything good I've ever done in my life is because of you.
现在让我们忘记他吧
Now let's forget about him.
都是陈年旧事了
It's ancient history now.
我希望你是对的 儿子
I hope you're right, son.
劳斯利夫人来了 塞尔福里奇先生
Lady Loxley is here, Mr Selfridge.
哈里 我带了点东西给露思琳
Harry. I've brought a little something for Rosalie.
谢谢您今天予银行的美言
Thank you for your kind words with the bank today.
您出现的时刻正好是
Pretty convenient you happened to be there
我们需要您的时候
at the exact moment that we needed you.
我猜您之前没跟马斯克先生说好的吧
I don't suppose that you had a word with Mr Musker?
他可能是给我送了张便条
He might've sent me a little note.
做得很好 哈里
Well done, Harry.
我欠您的情已经越积越多
The favours I owe you are piling up.
噢 我都记着呢 别担心
Oh, I keep tally, don't you worry.
但要记住一点 好吗
Do keep one thing in mind, won't you?
发行股票对商业发展是很不错
Issue of stock is excellent for business.
但对家庭来说就不一定了
Maybe not quite so excellent for the family.
为什么这会影响到我的家庭
Why should it affect my family?
公开上市 就是这个意思
Going public - it means exactly that.
别说我没有提醒你
Just so you're forewarned.
你一心想出风头 哈里
You court publicity, Harry.
但现在你的家人也必须这样做 无论喜欢与否
But now your family will do too, whether they like it or not.
- 露思琳 - 真漂亮
- Rosalie. - Beautiful!
- 我都被美得语塞了 - 骗人 爸爸
- I'm speechless. - I doubt that, Pa.
他们会全部拜倒在你脚下
They are gonna fall at your feet.
我可不希望 我脚太大了
I hope not. My feet are too big.
露思琳
Rosalie...
亲爱的
My dear.
谢谢您 梅女士
Thank you, Lady Mae.
- 说实话 我有点紧张 - 没有必要
- I'm a bit nervous, to tell the truth. - There's no need to be.
所有年轻女士都会嫉妒你的
The young ladies will be jealous of you.
而所有年轻男士都会爱慕你
And the young men are going to adore you.
但如果有小伙子想对你无礼的话
And if the young man get fresh with you...
也许 露思 我们应该和她一起去
You know, Rose, we should go with her.
哈里 我会好好关照她的
Harry, I'm going to take very good care of her.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
你能处理好这些关注吗 露思琳
Can you handle all this attention, Rosalie?
能拥有你这样的爸爸
I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world
我是全世界最幸运的女儿
to have you for my Pa.
别瞎操心了 去烦妈妈吧
Now stop worrying. Go annoy Ma or something.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
- 晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我把她交给您了 梅女士
She's in your hands, Lady Mae.
我不是在请求你 而是在命令 必须早点休息
I am not asking you. I am telling you. You need an early night.
你得好好睡一觉
You have to get some sleep.
睡觉?你疯了吗 我怎么睡得着
Sleep? Are you crazy? How can I sleep?
哈里
Harry...
她没有安全到家之前我怎么睡得着
How can I possibly sleep until I know that she's home safe?
如果我疯了 那肯定是你逼的 哈里
If I'm crazy it's because you drive me crazy. Harry!
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表