剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
世事难尽如愿
商场中分秒必争
准备好你们的推荐信
Make sure you have your references ready.
否则不予面试
No interview without a reference.
塞尔福里奇先生不喜欢傲慢或者献媚的人
Mr Selfridge doesn't like haughty and he doesn't like haughty
友善有礼 这就是要求
Friendly and respectful. That's the watchword.
老大要找那些有野心要
The Chief wants men and women who are ambitious
渴望提高自己的人
and wish to better themselves.
不许调情 想保住工作的话就不能谈恋爱
No flirting. No love affairs if they want to keep their jobs.
女性店员在结婚之后必须离职
And female assistants who marry will have to leave.
确保他们清楚这些
Make sure they know that.
每个职位都有五个申请者
There are five applicants for every position.
所以尽管去挑最优秀的
So we can afford to pick the very best.
检查他们的鞋和指甲
Look at their shoes, their fingernails.
最重要的 盯着他们的眼睛
And above all, look deep into their eyes
看能否看穿他们的内心
and see if you can't fathom their souls.
小姐 什么事?
Yes, miss?
如果可以的话 先生 我来找男主人的
If you please, sir. I've come to see the master.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
我是来求职的
I've come about a position.
来这儿?在家里干活?
Here? In the house?
不是 在他的商店里 我是个售货员
No. In his shop. I'm a shop girl.
但你知道这是塞尔福里奇先生的私人住所吧?
But don't you know this is Mr Selfridge's private residence?
但这就是他留给我的地址
Well, this is the address he gave me.
瞧 他给了我名片
Look. He gave me his card.
求您了 我从很远的地方赶来
Please. I've come ever such a long way.
进来吧 小姐
Come in, Miss.
请在这里等一会 小姐
Would you wait over there, please, miss?
我去看塞尔福里奇先生在不在家
I'll go and see if Mr Selfridge is at home.
这是怎么回事?
Now, what's all this about?
如果可以的话 先生 我...
If you please, sir. I was... erm...
我很希望在您的商店里找份工作
I was hoping there might be a position for me.
我不认为...
I hardly think...
我在伽玛治的手套柜台接待过您
I served you on the glove counter at Gamages...
去...去年
l-last year.
艾格尼思·陶勒
Agnes Towler.
您当时还好心地送了我这个
And you were so kind as to buy these for me.
对对 我想起来了
Oh, of course. I remember.
我当时提了很多要求 但你非常耐心
I was very demanding. You were very patient.
巡视员长得很高
The floorwalker was very tall.
那你是想离开伽玛治商店来为我工作 对吗?
So, you want to leave Gamages and come work for me, is that right?
我被解雇了 先生
I was dismissed, sir.
真的吗? 怎么回事?
Really? Why was that?
嗯...行为不得体 先生
Erm... conduct unbecoming, sir.
是在...是在同一天
It was... It was that same day.
他说我不该让你进到柜台后面
He said I shouldn't have let you behind the counter
还有把所有手套倒出来
and get the stock out.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系 先生 我从来就不喜欢那里
It's all right. I never liked it there, sir.
我更愿意为你工作
I'd much rather come and work for you.
所...所有女孩都在讨论塞尔福里奇商场
All the... All the girls are talking about Selfridges.
可是你并不知道为我工作是怎样的
You have no idea what it's like to work for me, though.
我不会说谎 先生 工作...
I won't tell a lie, sir. Work's been...
在过去几个月找工作变得非常困难
It's been very hard to get any work these past months.
而且我并没有介绍信 您看...
And without a reference, you see...
是我给你带来麻烦的
I got you into this mess.
最起码现在我能给你一个机会
The least I can do is give you a chance now.
明天早上九点来 找人事主管
Come tomorrow morning. 9am sharp. And ask for the Chief of Staff.
好 好的 塞尔福里奇先生
Y-Yes, Mr Selfridge.
谢谢你 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
- 弗朗瑟 - 是 先生
- Fraser. - Yes, sir.
给陶勒女士拦辆出租车并预付车资
Get Miss Towler a cab home and pay for the driver.
没问题 先生 这边走 小姐
Certainly, sir. This way, Miss.
抱歉 太高 下一个
Sorry. Too tall. Next.
谢谢 请往前走
Thank you. Move along, please.
谢谢 下一个
Thank you. Next.
谢谢 往前走
Thank you. Move along.
抱歉 先生 没事 继续
I'm sorry, sir. All right. Move along.
下一个 谢谢 请这边走
Next. Thank you. Move along, please.
谢谢 这边走 女士
Thank you. This side, Miss.
谢谢 下一个
Thank you. Next.
谢谢 可以请你在那等会吗?
Thank you. Would you wait there, please?
这是场游戏 对吧?
This is a game, isn't it?
我希望我还能记得祈祷
I hope I remembered to wish behind my ears.
- 紧张吗? - 有一点
- Nervous? - A bit.
- 你准能成功的 - 陶勒女士
- Bet you'll be fine. - Miss Towler.
- 噢 到我了 - 好运
- Oh, that's me. - Good luck.
谢谢 可以请你在那稍等吗?
Thank you. Could you wait there, please?
手
Hands.
有过经验吗?
Previous experience?
我在伽玛治的手套柜台工作过
I worked on the glove counter at Gamages.
推荐信?
References?
- 我并没有 - 抱歉 陶勒女士 下一个
- I haven't got any. - I'm sorry, Miss Towler. Next.
但我和塞尔福里奇先生解释过了
But I explained to Mr Selfridge.
你和塞尔福里奇先生解释过?
YOU explained to Mr Selfridge?
是的 他说让我来跟人事主管说的
Yes. And he said to speak to the Chief of Staff.
是真的吗?好吧 我们会查清楚的
Did he indeed? Well, we shall see about that.
- 格罗夫先生! - 是的 马德尔女士
- Mr Grove! - Yes, Miss Mardle.
我有一位陶勒女士 陶勒女士
I have a Miss Towler. Miss Towler.
没错 我有一张关于陶勒女士的纸条
Yes. I have a note about Miss Towler.
这太不合常理
It's very irregular.
轮不到我们去疑问这些
Well, who are we to reason why.
这是主管的直接指令
Straight from the Chief himself.
好的 陶勒女士 鉴于你是特殊情况
Well, it would seem, Miss Towler, that you are a special case.
你将在配饰部担任高级助理
You will be starting as a senior assistant in Accessories.
还有 我必须告诉你 配饰部是我管辖的
And I must tell you that Accessories is my department.
这意味着你要向我汇报
Which means you will be reporting to me.
克里诺先生
Mr Colleano.
康威先生
Mr Conway.
我没发现她哪里特别
I don't see anything special about her.
就是 我也没发现
No. Nor me.
啊 女士们 请跟着我
Ah, ladies. Please follow me.
塞尔福里奇先生想要看看你们
Mr Selfridge himself wants to have a look at you.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
喜欢这制♥服♥吗?
Like the uniforms?
噢 喜欢 塞尔福里奇先生
Oh, yes, Mr Selfridge.
很高兴你们这样说 因为那是我设计的
Glad to hear it because I designed them myself.
导购词熟练了吗?
Learnt your scripts?
- 是的 塞尔福里奇先生 - 给我说说一楼
- Yes, Mr Selfridge. - Give me the first floor.
一楼售男装 行李用品和美容美发
First floor for menswear, luggage and hairdressing.
请注意打烊时间
Please stand clear of the closing doors.
感谢你们 女士们 说的和诗一样好
Thank you, ladies. Good as poetry.
快点 女士们 开工了
Come on, ladies. Get to work.
我们将在一周内开张
We open in a week.
陶勒小姐
Miss Towler.
配饰部本来只要三个人 但现在有四个
We have three girls in this department but four in Accessories.
所以 如果陶勒小姐表现不好 请告诉我
So, if Miss Towler doesn't work out, I'd like to know about it.
谢谢 马德尔女士
Thank you, Miss Mardle.
这里应有尽有
A place for everything
各得其所 陶勒小姐
and everything in its place, Miss Towler.
就算离开了也要记住
And memorise as you go.
配饰部是最需要谨慎的部门
To work in Accessories is to work in the most exacting department.
无知的人以为我们只是跟小玩意打交道
Ignorant people think we deal in little trifling things.
但有经验的配饰部助理却能打理好
But the accomplished Accessories Assistant has at her fingertips
6000多种不同商品
over 6,000 separate items of merchandise
而我要你马上记住它们 并熟悉它们
and I shall expect you to know them all and locate each one
的位置 明白吗?
at a moment's notice. Is that understood?
是的 马德尔女士
Yes, Miss Mardle.
我不知道他们在想什么
I can't imagine what they were thinking of.
指派一个如此年轻的人来当高级助理
Appointing someone so young as a senior assistant.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表