剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Can we go round to see her afterwards?
# 当他给出口令时 #
And when he gives dictation
# 我感觉心在颤 #
I get this tingling sensation
# 我很开心能成为他的 #
I'm so happy to be his
# 新女孩 #
New girl
# 新女孩 #
New girl
陶勒小姐 是你吗?
Is that you, Miss Towler?
是的 培恩夫人
Yes, Mrs Payne.
今天应该发薪了吧
- Payday today, I believe.
是的 培恩夫人
- Yes, Mrs Payne.
那你待会会下来交房♥租吧?
So you'll be down with the rent later?
是的 培恩夫人
Yes, Mrs Payne.
她都催了一整天的房♥租了
She's been on about that rent all day.
你最好赶紧下去给她
You'd better go down and give it to her.
- 我没拿到薪水 乔治 - 什么?
- I haven't got it, George. - What?
不是我的错 是一个顾客的原因 周一的事了
It wasn't my fault. There was this customer. Monday, it was.
这一周来 我都在找新工作
I've been looking for another place all week.
你什么意思?
What are you telling me?
我被解雇了
I've been dismissed.
天啊!
Christ!
没事的 一切都会好起来 我会另找工作的
It's all right. It's going to be all right. I will get another job.
那现在房♥租怎么办?
How we gonna pay the rent now?
为什么总是我去找钱?
Why does it always have to be me?
你怎么不找工作?
Why can't you get a job?
你以为我不想吗?!
Do you not think I've been trying?!
我哪里都去过了 我什么都试过了
I've been everywhere. I've tried everything!
放手 乔治
Let go, George.
对不起 艾格尼思
I'm sorry, Agnes.
天啊 我以为你会像他那样
- Christ. If I thought you were gonna turn out like him.
我没有
- I'm not.
我不是故意的 艾格尼思
I didn't mean it, Agnes.
艾格尼思 现在怎么办?
Agnes, what are we gonna do?
我敢说 在伦敦的任何剧院
I daresay I could find my way blindfold backstage
我都能闭着眼走到后台 到了
in any theatre in London. Here we are.
啊 是啊
Ah, yes.
谁啊?
Who is it?
老朋友 还带了新朋友
An old friend. And a new one.
弗兰克·爱德华 进来吧
Frank Edwards. Come on in, then.
好久不见啊
I haven't seen you in a long while.
看到你 我都想不明白我为什么不来了
Now I see you I can't think why I stayed away.
请容许我介绍我的好朋友
Allow me to introduce my good friend
亨利·戈顿·塞尔福里奇
Harry Gordon Selfridge.
很高兴见到你 请随意
Delighted to meet you. Do make yourselves comfortable.
- 香槟? - 我不用了 谢谢
- Champagne? - None for me, thanks.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
传说中的塞尔福里奇先生?
THE Mr Selfridge?
应该是吧
I guess I must be.
那个...
Well...
我被你今晚的表演深深的吸引了 乐芙小姐
I was knocked out with your performance this evening, Miss Love.
没错 他一直死死的盯着你 当然我也差不多
So he was. He couldn't keep his eyes off you. No more could I, of course.
好了 恭维的话就说到这里吧
Well, that's the compliments dealt with.
你们想要什么?
What do you boys want?
如果要我今晚作陪 那只能抱歉了
If it's my company for the evening, I have to disappoint you.
我已经有约了
I'm already spoken for.
真是个伤人的事实
That is a bitter blow.
说起来 我该换衣服了 失陪一下
In fact, I must get dressed. If you will excuse me.
- 哦 抱歉打扰了 - 哦 不
- Of course. Forgive the intrusion. - Oh, no.
我不是说让你们离开
I didn't mean you had to leave.
我在屏风后面换 不会尴尬的
I'll pop behind the screen. Quite decent you see.
那么 塞尔福里奇先生
So, Mr Selfridge,
你很了解女人们真正想要的 是吗?
you're the man who knows what women really want, are you?
这还挺有趣的 居然有个男人
Gives one a funny feeling to think that here's a man
能对我们的里里外外了如指掌
who knows us inside out.
我很希望您有空能来我办公室一趟
I was rather hoping you might come to see me in the office sometime.
我想要给你一个提议
I have a proposition that I might want to put to you.
提议?好吧
A proposition? Well,
虽然很忙 但我很感兴趣
I am very busy but I am intrigued.
我肯定能给你抽出个空来
I'm sure I could try and fit you in.
好极了
Wonderful.
这是我名片 乐芙小姐
Here's my card. Miss Love.
谢谢
Thank you...
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
爸爸?嘿 爸爸!
Pa? Hey, Pa!
我们很想你
We missed you.
哦 妈妈
Oh, Mom.
儿子 巴♥特♥尔♥克里克到这儿可真够远的
Well, son, it's a long way from Battle Creek.
确实
That it is.
- 亲爱的 你好 - 你好
- Hello, my love. - Hello.
来吧 我带你们转转
Come on. I'll show you around.
小心台阶 躲着点雨
Watch your step. Get out of the rain.
到处看看 孩子们 去吧
Take a look, kids. Go on.
快
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谁想到楼上看? - 我!
- Who wants to see upstairs? - Me!
戈顿 你房♥间在最里面
Gordon, you're straight ahead.
还有女生们 我想你们愿意分享一间房♥吧
And girls, I thought you'd all like to share.
哦 亨利
- Oh, Harry.
我让人从巴黎船运过来的
- I had it shipped in from Paris.
装了弹簧的
Box sprung.
我好想你啊
I have missed you so much.
这下我绝不会让你消停了
You won't get a moment's peace from me.
- 就像以前在芝加哥那样? - 就是那样
- Just like it was in Chicago? - Just like.
早安 塞尔福里奇先生
Morning, Mr Selfridge.
你好 卡布先生 一切都稳妥吗?
Hiya, Mr Crabb. Everything hunky dory?
我并不这样认为 塞尔福里奇先生
I wouldn't exactly say that, Mr Selfridge.
为什么不?
Why not?
我在担心华荣先生的钱怎么还没到账
I'm concerned that Mr Waring's money is not in yet.
哦 别担心 卡布 一切都会好起来的
Oh, don't worry, Crabb. Everything is gonna be fine.
我希望你清楚现在情况有点紧迫
I hope you made it clear there's an element of urgency.
我们已经花了两万英镑在广♥告♥上了
We've already spend 20,000 on advertising.
地租又要一万英镑
There's a demand in for ground rent of 10,000.
建筑商收不到钱不会开工的
The builders are refusing to move forward without bill payment.
我说了 别担心
I said, "Don't worry."
我的工作就是担心 塞尔福里奇先生
It's my job to worry, Mr Selfridge.
那就担心别的 他是个好人
Well, do it somewhere else. There's a good fellow.
先生 部门主管都到这儿了
Sir, the new heads of department are here.
- 部门主管? - 在商场领先这是必须的
- New heads of department? - Gonna get ahead of the game.
卡布 来见下你的新同事
Crabb, meet your new colleagues.
一起吧 布伦金索普小姐?
All well, Miss Blenkinsop?
哦 是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Oh, yes, Mr Selfridge.
大家早上好
Good morning to you all.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
好吧 你们真是大方得体
Well, don't you all look fine and dandy.
首先 我想恭喜你们
First off, I'd like to say congratulations.
你们正在参与一项伟大的创举
You are in at the beginning of something amazing.
其他的商行也许从微不足道成长起来
The other business houses may have started from lowly beginnings
但在你们帮助下
but, with your help,
塞尔福里奇商场一开始就将辉煌
Selfridges will be born great.
你们或许相互不认识 但我可以告诉你们
I know you don't know each other yet but let me just tell you
你们被挑中的原因就是因为你们是精英
you have been picked out because you are the cream of the crop.
全伦敦最好的精英
The best that London has to offer.
你们一定在想为什么我店还没开就把你们招来
You're all wondering why I have employed you without a store to put you in.
我是在给你们一个终生难得的机会
I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime.
在十二个月时间内找到世界上最好的商品
12 months to scour the world for the finest merchandise.
我们将展示给全世界 购物是如此让人兴奋
WE are going to show the world how to make shopping thrilling.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
塞尔福里奇先生 你所说的"不用省钱"
Mr Selfridge, when you say, "No expense spared"
是当真的吗?
how literally are we to take that?
绝对当真
Absolutely literally.
我想要的是种类多质量好的商品
I want product range and I want product quality.
我想要的是人们渴望的商品
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表