剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
明天就摆进去
Going in tomorrow.
- 我能去看吗 - 当然可以
- Can I come see it? - You sure can.
- 那再见啦 - 好的
- See ya! - Alright!
汉弗莱在追赶着什么 他设置了几个陷阱
Humphrey was now after something else. He had made several traps -
你喜欢那些花吗
Did you like the flowers?
非常喜欢
I loved them.
那张卡片上字字真心的
I meant every word of the message.
- 你脸红了 - 才没有
- You're blushing. - I am not!
虽然不像那画家亲你时那样红
Not like you did when the painter man kissed you.
那时你的脸真的很红
Then you went really red.
你是个好厨师
You're a good cook.
坐下
Sit down.
给自己斟杯酒吧
Help yourself to a glass of wine.
那克里诺先生 还是该叫你
So Mr Colleano... Or may I call you...?
维克托
Victor.
维克托 跟我聊聊你自己吧
Victor. Tell me all about yourself.
从头道来
Start from the beginning.
这个很适合你
It suits you.
你该多穿鲜艳点
You should wear more colour.
勒卡雷先生
Mr Leclair!
就当是给你今晚辛勤工作的回报吧
I'd like to give it to you for all your hard work tonight.
我不能接受这个
I couldn't accept this!
收下吧 我明天会付钱的
Take it. I'll pay for it tomorrow.
晚安
Goodnight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
噢不 你不能这样
Oh no, you don't!
我们需要说清楚
We need to have this out.
你和他在这屋子里亲吻就够糟糕的了
It's bad enough that you kiss him in this house -
居然还是在碧翠丝面前
but you do it in front of Beatrice!
你是她母亲啊
Her own mother.
而且 你还骗我
And then, you lied to me.
你明明说什么事都没有
You said that everything was gonna be alright.
但却跟一个廉价画家乱搞关系
But you're having an affair, with some two-bit painter!
还要把画像送到我办公室去
You even sent the portrait to my office!
你到底怎么了 露思
What's happened to you, Rose?
爱伦·乐芙今早来找我
Ellen Love paid me a visit this morning.
爱伦 她想要什么
Ellen? What did she want?
你凭什么就只许州官放火 不许百姓点灯啊
Why does it have to be one rule for you and another for the rest of us?
她说的一切都不是真的
Whatever she said, it's not true.
你是说你和乐芙小姐没有过关系了
So you're telling me you're not having a relationship with Miss Love?
一切都结束了
It's over.
那你呢 你和他在一起过吗
And what about you? Have you been with him?
没有
No.
但就算一起过 你要责备我吗
But would you blame me if I had?
我也不过是有样学样
I'd just be following your example.
别这样说
Don't say that.
这些年来 我独守空房♥
All these years I have sat at home,
而你却在外面纵情声色
while you've gone out and had your fun!
你以为我愿意这样吗
Do you think that I want to be this way?
你以为我这样很开心吗
Do you think that it makes me happy?
你是说我还应该同情你 对吗
Now I'm meant to feel sorry for you, is that right?
好 或许明天我会 但今晚 你就去下地狱吧
Well, maybe I will tomorrow. But tonight...you can go to hell!
再来一杯
Another one.
- 喝酒呢 老朋友? - 对
- Drinking, old boy? - Yeah.
- 不像你啊 - 还输钱了呢
- Not like you. - And losing too.
我输了不少 你要喝点什么?
I've lost a packet. What can I get you?
- 威士忌 - 威士忌
- Whiskey. - Whiskey.
出什么事了?
What happened?
爱伦今天去找我妻子了
Well... Ellen paid my wife a visit today.
噢
Uh-oh!
露思认为我一无是处
Rose thinks I'm no damn good.
她也许是对的
She may be right.
通常 我都是远离这种毒药的
Normally I stay off this poison.
我父亲就很嗜酒
My father had a penchant for it.
真的?
Really?
你母亲口中的少校可像圣人一般
You mother paints the Major as a bit of a saint.
只能说是 妈妈宁愿记住好时光罢了
Let's just say - Ma likes to remember the good times.
- 我们为什么而喝 - 随便什么吧
- What are we drinking to? - Anything you like.
敬我父亲
To my father!
敬少校
The Major.
敬爸爸和他坚持的一切
To Pa and everything that he stood for!
干杯
Cheers.
再赌几局吧 这正是我所需要的
More cards, that's what I need.
不该回家了吗?
Shouldn't you call it a night?
- 塞尔福里奇先生? - 是
- Mr Selfridge? - Yeah.
有人要见你 抱歉 我拦不住她
Someone to see you. I'm sorry, I couldn't stop her.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我跟你妻子说了 我是来跟你说的
I told your wife, and I'll tell you
我不会这样轻易被抛弃的
I won't be cast off like a piece of nothing.
你吸药吸得神志不清了 快回家吧
You're doped up and you're not thinking straight. Just go home.
公♥寓♥没有了你就变了样
The flat's not the same without you.
求你了 哈里 跟我走吧
Please, Harry. Come with me.
最后一次
One last time.
如果我让你误会了 我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry if I misled you, I really am.
但你要理解 我是有家室的
But you have to understand, I have a family.
你就跟其他那些人一样
You're just the same as all the others!
你这个浪荡潦倒的混♥蛋♥
You are a whore mongering, low-life bastard!
该走了 朋友 该走了
Time to go, old thing. Time to go.
求你别这样对我 哈里 我爱你
Please don't do this to me, Harry. I love you.
走吧
Come on!
- 我爱你 - 走吧
- I love you. - Let's go.
谢谢你 好儿子
Thank you, son.
哈里老兄 我送她上了出租
Harry, old chap? I put her in a cab.
待会我再去看看她是否安好
I'll go and check on her later, see she's all right.
回家吧 回去睡吧
Go home. Get some sleep.
我有一个不能告诉你的秘密
'I've got a secret that I can't tell you!'
爱伦?
Ellen?
爱伦?
Ellen?
天啊!
Jesus!
哈里 你来了
Harry. You came.
快点 我扶你起来
Come on, let's get you up.
你♥爸♥才不是战争英雄呢
'Your father's no war hero.'
我似乎没办法摆脱他
'I can't seem to find my way out of it.'
爸爸 你不过是个普通商贩
'Dad, you're nothing but a common huckster.'
但你我血肉相连 不论你喜欢与否
'But I'm your blood and you're mine whether you like it or not.'
跟我走吧 走吧
'Come with me... with me...'
虽然不像那画家亲你时那样红
Not like you did when the painter man kissed you.
这些年来 我独守空房♥
'All these years I have sat at home!'
潦倒的混♥蛋♥!
'..low-life bastard!'
纵情声色
'Have your fun!'
你不过是个普通商贩
'You're nothing but a common huckster.'
不过是个普通商贩
'Nothing but a common huckster.'
你是谁 你是谁
'Who are you?' 'Who are you?'
下集预告
正如你们所听说的一样
As you all must have heard by now,
塞尔福里奇遭遇车祸
老大出了严重的车祸
the Chief had a serious automobile accident.
我是总务主管
I am Chief Of Staff.
商场不能群龙无首 我责无旁贷
This ship needs a Captain. I am that man.
你的勒卡雷先生很难接受 对吧
Taking it bad, isn't he, your Mr Leclair?
他不是我的勒卡雷先生
He's not MY Mr Leclair.
妇女参政♥权♥论者明天会路经这栋楼
The Suffragettes are walking past the building tomorrow.
一些商家非常担心此事
Some of the stores are very worried about it.
他们不能踏进这里一步 清楚吗
They are not to set foot within these four walls. Is that clear?
我们明天要有大♥麻♥烦了
We've got a real problem on our hands tomorrow.
除非我们采取措施 不然商场真会有麻烦
Unless we do something about it, the store could be in real trouble.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表