剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
- 我厉害多了 - 戈顿 维奥莉特 够了
- I thrashed you - Gordon, Violette, enough!
碧翠丝乖孩子 再吃点鸡蛋吧
Beatrice, please, poppet. Just a little more egg.
露思琳还没有讲完呢
Rosalie isn't telling enough.
你知道我以后要做芭蕾舞员的 对吧
You do know I'm going to be a ballerina, don't you?
我还以为你要成为爱伦·乐芙那种舞蹈演员呢
I thought you were going to be in variety shows, like Ellen Love?
我不能两样都做吗
Couldn't I do both?
只要你下定决心就可以了
You could do anything you set your mind to.
算了吧 她只是女孩
Come on, she's a girl.
之前十次摔跤是谁赢了你的
Who beat you at arm wrestling the last 10 times?
- 你们两个! - 能让我好好吃顿早饭吗
- You two! - Can I please eat my breakfast?
- 早上好 - 妈妈!
- Good morning. - Mama!
妈妈 她是不是很美
Mama, was she beautiful?
- 你哭了吗 - 是的 是的
- Did you cry? - Yes and yes.
露思琳 你没有给妹妹讲完巴甫洛娃的一切吗
Rosalie, didn't you tell your sister all about Pavlova?
小毛孩怎么能理解到女性之美呢
How do you explain female perfection to an over-eager puppy?
可我认为 所有小孩都需要学习的
Well, all puppies have to learn, I suppose.
但愿他们不要一开始就尽学坏毛病
Best they don't pick up bad habits from the beginning, though,
知道了吗 露思琳?
hey, Rosalie?
要是能见到安娜·巴甫洛娃 我就可以死去了
I should die if I could meet Anna Pavlova.
这样我就得取消这个计划 真可惜啊
I might have to cancel a certain arrangement, then. What a shame.
你该不是说
You don't mean
可能是 也可能不是
I could mean something. I could mean nothing.
噢 爸爸 我愿意一周每天四十个吻
Oh, Papa, 40 kisses every day for a week.
早上二十个 睡前二十个
20 in the morning, and 20 before bed.
真会计算
Impressive arithmetic.
我跟你说 增加到五十个吻就成交了
I tell you what, you make it 50 kisses and you've got a deal.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
她明天会去商场
She'll be coming to the store tomorrow
你们都将有机会见到她
and you'll all get a chance to meet her.
至于你 亲爱的露思 将会和她共享下午茶
You, dear Rose, will have afternoon tea with her.
- 哦 天啊 - 谁爱我啊
- Oh, my! - Who loves me?
这屋子里到底有谁爱我啊
Who the heck in this room loves me?
我们都爱
We do.
整理一下胸针
Neaten the brooches.
请给我看你们最好的领口镶边
I'd like to see your best inset collars, please.
最好是有珍珠式样的上等薄纱
Finest gauze with a pearl motif, preferably.
我们尚未营业 女士
We're not open yet, madam.
我不是顾客 不然就不会在开门前出现在此
I'm not a client, or I wouldn't be here before doors opening.
请给我白色和银灰色的好吗
White and a silvery grey, if you please.
您有何用呢 女士
What do you want them for, madam?
当然是为模特装饰了
For the decolletage on the mannequins, of course.
您需要先跟配饰部主管马德尔小姐商量
You have to check with Miss Mardle, Head of Accessories.
我会的 让她来找我 现在 请给我领子
I will, send her to me. Now, collars, please.
你看到了吗 多芮斯
Did you see that, Doris?
她的裙子只到脚踝
Her skirts are around her ankles.
你在装货的那辆车
That motor van you're loading...
我没看到边上有塞尔福里奇百货的标志
I don't see the Selfridges livery on the side.
这车多久来一次
How often does it come?
有时早上来
Mornings, sometimes.
今天这个大概三点回来
It'll be back around three, today.
每次都是你给它装货吗
It's always you that loads it?
我都是听阿尔夫和萨姆的吩咐
I do what Alf and Sam tell me.
那你有什么好处
What are you getting out of it? Eh?
当然是我的工资啊
My wage, of course.
不然还能有什么好处
What else should I be getting?
艾琳·勒维利厄斯小姐
Miss Irene Ravillious.
在伦敦路西尔之家接受过培训
London-trained at the House of Lucile, no less.
我们时装部新任主管
Our new visionary Head of Fashion.
自♥由♥之所失 我们之所得
Liberty's loss is very much our gain.
她将让时装部焕然新生
She'll breathe new life into our fashion department.
- 您说是吧 勒维利厄斯小姐 - 这个
- Isn't that right, Miss Ravillious? - Well
事实上 她非常自信
In fact, she's so confident,
有朝一日 女装部甚至会超越配饰部
that women's fashion might even surpass accessories one day.
您这是在请求我 还是在命令我呢
Are you asking me, or telling me,
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge?
- 二者皆有吧 - 那还可以接受
- A little bit of both, I guess. - That would be acceptable.
因此我甚至已经预料到 在我有生之年里
So I'd even go so far as to predict that, within my lifetime certainly,
不仅仅男士可以购置成衣
it won't just be the men who can purchase ready-made for purpose,
女士们也可以购置
but also the ladies.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
女士可以走进店门
A lady shall enter our store,
看到衣服 说"我要这件"
see a costume, say, 'I want that,'
并在当日买♥♥到
and purchase the very day.
不需试穿 不需裁缝 不需等待
No fittings, no seamstress, no waiting about.
那当然好 勒维利厄斯小姐
All well and good, Miss Ravillious,
但女士无疑更倾向于
but surely ladies tend to...
倾向于...
..tend to...
倾向于...
..tend to...
倾向于什么 卡布先生
Tend to what, Mr Crabb?
款式和尺寸 塞尔福里奇先生
Shapes and sizes, Mr Selfridge.
此言正是 卡布先生
Precisely the point, Mr Crabb.
我们应该提供各种款式和尺寸
We shall stock all shapes and sizes.
时装有远大的前景
Fashion will be big one day.
记住我的话 这只是时间问题
Mark my words, it's just a matter of time.
与此同时 我有一个大计划
Meanwhile, I have a great event planned.
安娜·巴甫洛娃 你们有人听说过吗
Anna Pavlova, any of you heard of her?
- 如雷贯耳 - 当然
- Indeed. - Yes.
她将会莅临我们商场
She will be on our shop floor.
- 不可能吧 - 可能 马德尔小姐
- Surely not? - Yes, Miss Mardle.
美丽独特的巴甫洛娃将会在商场表演
The beautiful and unique Pavlova will be on our store floor,
供大家共同欣赏 上至公爵夫人下至丫鬟仆人
for all to share - from a Duchess to a lady's maid.
一次永远难忘的经历
An experience they'll always remember.
她还会和我们互动吧 塞尔福里奇先生
She'll mingle, Mr Selfridge?
当然会
You bet she'll mingle.
我得补充 我将付她可观的酬金
I'm gonna pay her handsomely, I might add.
每位女士都将有欣赏巴甫洛娃的完美时光
Every woman should have a Pavlova moment.
散会 大家回去努力工作吧
Meeting adjourned. Back to your posts with vim and vigour.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
我不禁注意到你的裙子比较短
I can't help but notice that your skirt is shorter than the usual.
这是最新时尚吗
Is this the coming fashion?
我的裙子较短是因为我拥护理性着装运动
My skirts are shorter because I'm a champion of the Rational Dress Movement.
拥护什么
The what?
我认为衣服的作用不仅仅是遮羞布
I believe clothes can serve a purpose other than mere drapery.
我骑车上班
I use my bicycle to get about,
因此我的裙子比普通的短一两英尺
consequently my skirts hang an inch or two above the norm.
我也不♥穿♥束身胸衣 太束缚了
And I don't bother with whalebone corseting - too restricting.
频繁运动足以让我保持好身材
Vigorous exercise is sufficient to keep my figure intact.
当然你有权如此 勒维利厄斯小姐
You are entitled to your ways, of course, Miss Ravillious,
但我建议你在我们商场按规矩行事
but may I advise you on our way in the store,
特别是部门之间领♥取♥商品的行为
with regard to taking stock from one department for another
谢谢 但我只是利用主动权
Thank you, but I use my initiative,
正如员工手册所规定的
as the staff manual decrees.
才下午呢 可别怪我贪杯
Day's not ripe, don't mind if I do.
我可是日夜颠倒的人 弗兰克
I'm an upside-down creature, Frank.
白天是我的夜晚 夜晚便是我的白天
Day's my night, night's my day.
你是个日夜颠倒的可爱的人 干杯
You're a delectable, upside-down creature. Cheers.
我猜你已经跟哈里谈过了?
I take it you've spoken to Harry?
他会来看我吗 今天?
Is he coming to see me, today?
我看今天是不可能了
I shouldn't think today.
他今天会很忙
He's gonna be very busy.
噢 不了 红酒便是我的毒 谢了
Oh, no, red stuff's my poison. Thanks all the same.
为什么今天特别忙 弗兰克
Why today in particular, Frank?
她是谁
Who is she?
谁 是谁 弗兰克
Who? Who, Frank?
我确定这只是公事
I'm sure it's just business.
所以我们才报道...
That's why we press...
安娜·巴甫洛娃今天莅临塞尔福里奇百货
Anna Pavlova is visiting Selfridges, today.
那个安娜·巴甫洛娃?
THE Anna Pavlova?
我懂了
I see.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表