剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
- A quick flutter, why not? - Harry!
我想你不该玩这个 老朋友
Perhaps you should leave it, old boy.
托尼就会吹牛 但他的筹码都是梅女士的
For all Tony's big talk, his credit's Lady Mae's.
我才不管他的筹码是谁
I don't care who his credit is.
在赌桌上的人是他就行了
He's at the table, isn't he?
哈里别玩这个 哈里
Harry. Don't play, Harry.
今晚你都不会离桌的
You'll be at it all night.
我还有其他主意呢
I had other ideas.
我认真的 哈里我不喜欢空等
I mean it, Harry. I don't like to wait around.
女人的麻烦?
Petticoat trouble?
先生们 算上我
Gentlemen, deal me in.
看来 即使你的魅力也不能把哈里拉离赌桌呢
So, not even your charms can get Harry away from the table?
能坐吗
May I?
你不喜欢我 对吧 勒卡雷先生
You don't like me, do you, Mr Leclair?
就因为我说你的照片不好
Just because I said your photographs were no good.
确实 但这只是我不喜欢你的原因之一
That is one of the reasons I don't like you, it's true.
还有其他原因?
There are others?
我觉得你可以说是个麻烦
I think you are, perhaps, trouble.
而哈里他一直热衷于 怎么说呢
And Harry, he has always been - how do you say that,
嗯 飞蛾扑火
um... a moth to a flame.
你很喜欢他 对吧
You're very fond of him, aren't you?
你是"那种人"吗
Are you one of 'those kind of men'?
我有一些剧院里的朋友就是...
I have friends in the theatre who are ...
不 乐芙小姐 我不是"那种人"
No, Miss Love. I am not one of 'those kind of men'.
那你究竟是怎样的人
Then what are you, exactly?
一个完美主义者
A perfectionist.
可我也是
But so am I!
这就是我不满意那些照片的原因
Which is why I had to speak out about the photographs.
它们并没有变现出真我
They didn't show ME!
我并不是有意对你无礼 我只是想
I didn't mean to be rude to you. I just thought...
或许你和我可以做得更好
between you and I, we could do better.
我明白了
I see.
我懂你的意思了
I understand what you mean.
下一次 我会让你自己选择拍照姿势
Next time, I will let you choose the poses you want.
予你完全的自♥由♥
Complete freedom.
- 听起来挺有趣的 - 是吧
- Sounds like fun. - Yeah?
那我们说好了?
It's a deal then?
开牌吧
I'll see you.
顺子
Straight!
满堂彩
Full House!
去你的钱 塞尔福里奇
You and your damn money, Selfridge!
你又不是缺钱
It's not like you need any more!
扑克牌第一规则 托尼 就是愿赌服输
First rule of poker, Tony - lose gracefully.
# 我的蜂蜜 金银花 我是蜜蜂#
my honey honeysuckle, I am the bee
# 我要从你的红唇里 #
I like to sip the honey sweet
# 吮出甜蜜的蜜来 #
From those red lips you see
你好?
Hello?
给你带了早餐
Brought you some breakfast.
好 在那等着
Right, wait there.
呃 我生病了 就没去上班 所以
Er, I've been ill, that's why I've been off work, so...
这些能让你好起来 克里诺家传秘方
These should cheer you up. Colleano special. Old family recipe.
我自己做的
Made them myself.
噢 看起来很好吃
Oh. These look good.
你要去上班了吗 我们可以一起走
Are you walking in? We could go together.
呃...嗯...抱歉 维克托 我很愿意
Er... Erm... I'm sorry, Victor, I'd love to,
但我没准备好
but I'm not ready.
你和乔治一起走吧
Go with George.
我是塞尔福里奇太太 来找劳斯利女士的
Mrs Selfridge, to see Lady Loxley.
你觉得我们的新专柜怎么样
What do you think of our new counters?
他们在柜台上卖♥♥巴黎香水 对吧
They're selling perfume on counters in Paris, aren't they?
我在商业杂♥志♥上看到的
I read it in a trade magazine.
问题在于 我不敢碰这中间任何一样东西
The trouble is, I wouldn't dare touch any of this.
这些瓶子看起来很贵重 并且 那个价钱
The bottles look so precious. And, well, the prices...
你喷香水吗?
Do you wear scent?
雅德莉的薰衣草香水
Yardley Lavender.
你现在有喷吗
Are you wearing it now?
你回来啦
You're back!
我们进了新货 很漂亮的帽子
We've got new stock in, fabulous hats.
看是谁让这里蓬荜生辉了
Look who's decided to grace us with her presence!
啊 你回来就好了
Ah! It's good to have you back.
我很惊讶你居然在这股香氛雾中找到我们
I'm surprised you managed to find us amongst all the powder puffs.
我们该庆幸她没在医院
We're lucky she's not in hospital.
哦 为什么
Oh, why?
她脸上有淤青
She's got a shiner.
我很好奇 这是怎么来的
How did that happen, I wonder?
我在浴缸里晕倒了然后撞到了脸
I fainted and hit my cheek on the bath.
塞尔福里奇太太
Mrs Selfridge.
不好意思这么早来拜访 不知有没有打扰到您
It's rather early to visit. And I've caught you at a busy time.
我很高兴你能来 平布尔应该上过茶点了吧
I'm delighted to receive you. I see that Pimble has offered refreshment.
- 是的 - 请坐
- Yeah. - Please...
好了 我有什么能帮到你的
Now, what is it that I can do for you?
我很希望能帮到你
I do so hope there's something.
嗯 的确有件事要麻烦您
Well um, as it happens, there is.
不是我的事 是我的女儿露思琳
Not for me, it's for my daughter Rosalie.
呃
Erm...
她想要被介绍到社交活动中
She would like to be presented.
而我得承认我对此很迷茫
And I have to admit to being rather at sea.
因为在芝加哥 我们不用找王室
We don't run to royalty in Chicago.
但我很高兴 你来找我是很明智的
But how delightful. And how right you are to come to me.
哈里的商场地位的确会令此有点棘手
Harry's shop-keeping associations are a little difficult,
但我肯定会有办法的
but I'm sure I could get round it.
我们先以茶话会开始吧 我可以在这里主办
Let's start with a tea party. I could host it here.
你女儿漂亮吗?
Is she pretty?
她很好看
She's nice looking.
其实也不打紧 无论如何大家都会来的
It doesn't really matter. Everyone will want to come anyway.
你和哈里是热门话题
You and Harry are much talked about.
当然 话题是一回事 流言又是另一回事了
Talk is one thing, of course, gossip is another.
上次我们见面谈到的那件事...
The little matter that we touched upon last time we met...
我的经验是 哈里的兴趣并不持久
In my experience, Harry's interests, they don't last long.
最好的方法就是彻底无视它们
I found the best way is just to ignore them entirely.
我听说 这个"兴趣"相当有野心
This 'interest', I hear, is ambitious.
她只是个歌♥舞团女孩
She's just a chorus girl.
歌♥舞团女孩也有出头天
Chorus girls can rise.
我当初也只是爱德华兹剧院《快活女孩》演员
I was one of the original Edwardes company Gaiety Girls.
别低估了你的对手
Don't underestimate the competition.
我听说 乐芙小姐已被他金屋藏娇了
A little bird tells me, he's installed Miss Love in a flat.
搽香水的方法有很多种
There are many ways to wear your perfume.
香水微粒会在皮肤表面沉降
The particles will fall onto the skin,
无形 而芬芳
invisible, but aromatic.
或者也可以把香水抹在...
Or you can place it on...
她们不会买♥♥的
They're not buying.
香水太贵了 这些女孩可没这个钱
Perfumes are expensive. These girls don't have the money.
你应该发展自家品牌
You should develop your own label.
化学合成品代表着高产率和低成本
Chemical synthesis means you could do it quickly and cheaply.
我在伦敦的工厂里有个熟人
I have a contact here in a factory in London...
塞尔福里奇的独家香水
Selfridge's own house scent.
奇妙迷人的香水 爱伦可以为之代言
Something exotic and glamorous. Ellen could endorse it.
这样做好吗
Is that a good idea?
我们称它为 塞尔福里奇之魂
We could call it 'Spirit of Selfridges'.
过来帮我做事吧
Come work for me here.
纽约才是适合我的地方
New York is the place for me.
我得走了 我坐今天下午的船离开
I have to go. My boat leaves this afternoon
可行李还没收拾呢
and I haven't packed.
很高兴再次见到你 塞尔福里奇先生
Very good to see you again, Mr Selfridge.
恩里
Henri.
瓦莱依
Valerie.
他似乎随口说说工作的事 但我知道他是认真的
他的确很好人
但你知道我不能在这里工作的
起码也能考虑一下吧?
白金汉太太
Mrs Buckingham!
你一定觉得我这样突然拜访很唐突
You must think me very forward, turning up like this.
你不知道我有多高兴你来了
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表