剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
You don't know how happy I am that you have.
谢谢
Thank you.
我经常在国家美术馆徘徊
I've been positively haunting the National Gallery,
盼着你会回来
hoping you'd come back.
我能问一下 改变主意的原因是什么
Can I ask, why the change of heart?
噢 我突发冲动就过来了
Oh, I just came on an impulse.
而且 上次你展示作品时 我的离开太无礼了
And it was rude of me to leave when you were showing me your work.
你现在在画什么
What are you working on at the moment?
嗯...这个
Erm... this.
噢 这真棒
Oh, it's very good.
不 这比棒要好太多倍了
No, it's more than good.
我很喜欢
I love it.
谢谢你
Thank you
我 呃 更偏好画人
I, erm... I much prefer painting people.
哦?
Oh?
你怎么不画我
Why don't you paint me?
我一直在找你 原来你躲在这
I have been looking for you, and I find you hidden away here.
对不起 勒卡雷先生! 我刚才在
Sorry, Mr Leclair! I was just...
让你整理盒子太埋没了
You are wasted amongst these boxes.
我有个任务给你 跟我来
I have a proposition for you. Come along.
塞尔福里奇先生想开♥发♥自家品牌的香水
Mr Selfridge wants to develop a house perfume.
我觉得新的塞尔福里奇的自家香水
I think the new Selfridge house perfume
应该能吸引所有女孩
should appeal to every girl,
而不仅是上流名门的小姐或者美丽的女演员
not just the highborn lady or the glamorous actress.
它应该简单 清新而且自然
It should be simple, fresh and natural.
一句话 陶勒小姐 它应该要能吸引你
In short, Miss Towler, it should appeal to you.
- 我? - 没错
- Me? - Um-hm.
你愿意帮我研发这款香水吗
Will you help me work out what it should be?
我有个关于商场的新想法
I've got a new idea for the store.
我们准备生产自家品牌的香水
We're going to be doing our own in-house perfume,
我想让你来代言
and I want you to endorse it.
就像法国歌♥剧家卡尔维那样!
Like the French opera singer, Calve!
她就经常抹娇兰香水 噢 亲爱的 这太好了
She always wore Guerlain. Oh, darling, that's wonderful!
这并不像是奢华的法国香水一样
This is not gonna be like the grand French scents.
化学的发展正在改变市场
Chemical developments are changing the market.
我们要做不昂贵的香水
We're gonna make it inexpensive.
你的意思是廉价香水?
Cheap, you mean?
不是...
No...
是物美价廉
great value.
你的面孔将会出现在英国每个女人的梳妆台上
Your face will be on every woman's dressing table in England.
和嗅盐 脚气粉放在一起
Next to the smelling salts and the foot powder.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
我们将要做一个大规模的内部推广
We're gonna be doing a big in-house promotion.
香水会有专门的橱窗
Perfume gets a window. Whoever endorses it,
代言的人将会出现在上面
will be a part of that.
当然啦 如果你不感兴趣的话
But of course, if you're not interested...
专门的橱窗
A window...
哦 哈里我愿意
Oh Harry, I'd love to!
- 妈妈 - 宝贝
- Mother! - Sweetheart!
我一直在等你 你去哪了
I've been waiting for you!Where have you been?
我有个好消息要告诉你!
I've such wonderful news for you!
我知道了 梅女士要帮我们
I know! Lady Mae's going to help us.
她半小时前来过 我好兴奋啊
She dropped in half an hour ago. It's so exciting.
她告诉你了吗
She told you?
我们已经开始计划这件事了 她真好
We've already started planning events. She's wonderful.
你相信吗 我马上要觐见国王了
Can you believe it? I am going to meet the king!
你是个幸运的女孩
You are a lucky girl.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
一点点而已
Only a little.
你一直避着我 为什么
You've been avoiding me. Why?
我 呃 输了一点儿钱
I've, erm, lost a bit of money.
我的钱
My money?
前两天晚上 我本来手气很好...
The other night, I was on a roll...
- 直到他出现 - 谁
- then he turned up! - Who?
你那个卑鄙的美国朋友 哈里·塞尔福里奇
That vile American friend of yours, Harry Selfridge.
快点 乔治
Hurry up, George.
对不起 阿尔夫!
Sorry, Alf!
嘿 乔治艾格尼思今天不来了吗
Hey, George. Agnes not come in today?
她很早就来了
She came in early.
我好几天没见到她了
I haven't seen her these past couple of days.
她被调离了
She's been taken off the floor,
美术部门给她安排了特别任务
special assignment for the Art Department.
"勒卡雷先生这样 勒卡雷先生那样"
'Mr Leclair this, Mr Leclair that.'
她老是说个不停
She can't stop talking about it!
我姐姐要出头了
My sister's going to get on.
看到那些盒子了吗 快点装到货车上
See them boxes? Stick 'em in that van!
我妈妈很喜欢这个
My mother loved these.
我们去郊外的时候 总会采一些
We picked them when we went to the countryside.
也许这就是你想到它的原因
Maybe that's why you thought of them.
你很聪明
It was very clever of you.
在法国的五月一日 街边很多地方卖♥♥这个
In France, they are sold in the streets on the first day of May.
年轻恋人互赠此花
Young lovers give them to each other.
那位到商场里来的打扮漂亮的女士
That lady, who came to the store and was so beautifully dressed,
她是你的朋友吗
is she a friend of yours?
我们从小就认识
We've known each other since we were children.
我向她求过婚
I asked her to marry me.
她拒绝了
She said 'no'.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
您打算何时向塞尔福里奇先生展示这个设计
When are you going to show the designs to Mr Selfridge?
快了
Soon.
在此之前 我得先解决个小问题
I have a little matter I need to settle first.
塞尔福里奇先生 劳斯利女士在棕榈宫饭店里
Lady Loxley is in the Palm Court, Mr Selfridge.
她想要见您
She wants to see you.
梅女士 一如既往 很高兴见到您
Lady Mae. A delight to see you, as always.
最近怎么样了
How are you?
很寂寞 为大额赌债跟托尼吵架了
Feeling lonely, having argued with Tony over a large gambling debt.
噢 你懂的 男孩永远是男孩
Oh, you know how it is, boys will be boys.
我不懂 哈里我不是你那些尊贵的性♥伴♥侣♥之一
No, Harry, I don't. I'm not a member of your estimable sex.
这只是个游戏 他输了 我赢了
It was a game. He lost, I won.
之前 我帮你找到投资者
I found a backer for you.
现在 我在助你长女进入社交圈
I'm helping your eldest daughter into Society,
而这就是你回报我的方式
and this is how you repay me.
别把我当傻瓜了
I won't be made a fool of.
你怎么会在帮露思琳
How are you helping Rosalie?
你最近都没跟塞尔福里奇太太说过话吗
Haven't you talked to Mrs Selfridge recently?
怕是没有 太忙于与舞♥女♥鬼混了?
No, too busy hanging around the Gaiety?
我还以为你头脑比这清醒呢
I thought you had better judgment than that.
我头脑是挺清醒的
My judgment is just fine.
那该到我请你帮忙的时候了
Then it's time I asked for a favour.
看看这个
Cast your eye over this.
当然 你会觉得毫无意义
Utter nonsense, of course.
我觉得最优雅的女性就包括争取选举权的女性
Suffrage women are some of the most elegant women I know.
那你支持女性参政?
So you support Suffrage?
我生活在女人堆中 我没得选择 我能做什么
I live in a house of women. I have no choice! What can I do?
积极支持妇女参政活动
Actively endorse The Cause.
销♥售♥我们的纪念品
Sell our memorabilia.
这是潘克赫斯特女士的旗帜
These are Mrs Pankhurst's colours.
埃米琳·潘克赫斯特 创立争取妇女选举权的著名组织"妇女社会政♥治♥同盟"
其著名口号♥是"要行动,不要言辞"
她不是拥护暴♥力♥吗
Doesn't she advocate violence?
只是作为最后依靠
Only as a last resort,
当反对她的男人尤其不让步时的举动
when the men who oppose her are particularly intransigent.
我希望没周二中午 这个餐厅能留出位子
I would like a table reserved in this restaurant,
供伦敦分支讨论运动进展
every Tuesday lunchtime, for the London Branch of the movement.
我很荣幸
I would be honoured.
我想也是
I thought you would.
克里诺先生
Mr Colleano.
每周二预留大餐桌给劳斯利女士
Lady Loxley is requiring a large table every Tuesday.
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
说不准 你已经帮我一个忙了
Who knows, you may have done me a favour.
我对托尼感到厌倦了 毕竟还有很大个森林啊
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表