剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
反正这招对我很有用
God knows it works for me.
哈里!
Harry!
约翰 很高兴见到你
John. Good to see you.
只是来关心下我的投资 老朋友
Just checking on my investment, old boy.
不妨告诉你 我们可吓坏了
Gave us quite a scare, I can tell you.
这些司空见惯了 也让媒体们有事可写嘛
All in a day's work, keeping the press busy.
那生意上有什么新鲜事吗?
So, what's new in the business world?
这个嘛 有关于邻近建筑的讨论
Well, there's talk about the adjacent buildings.
有开♥发♥商在打听
A developer sniffing.
我听说了 让他打听吧
I heard. Let him sniff.
如果我们要扩张 一定会需要旁边的建筑
If we're to expand, we are going to need those buildings next door.
我们已经把牛津街尾的房♥价推得这么高
We've driven the prices so high this end of Oxford Street
在股票发行之前 我们需要绝对稳健发展
we should be safe enough until our stock issue.
- 那我们到哪一步了 - 一切在进行中
- Where are we with that? It's all in process.
卡布和我一直在联♥系♥金融机构和银行
Crabb and I are in constant liaison with the City and the Bank.
两个月之后 他们应该准备好托付发行
They should be ready to recommend issue in about two months' time.
顶多早或晚一周时间
Give or take a week.
我要求仅仅一周时间
I'll take a week.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
仅仅一周
One week.
他们需要的都有了 还等什么呢
They have everything they need. Why wait?
镇定点 老朋友
Steady, old man.
我说 银行运作嘛
I mean, the banks move...
是有人说很迟缓
well, some might say slowly,
但我们的体制就是这样运作的
but that's the way our system works.
那我们就要改变这个体制
Well, we're going to have to change the system.
哈里 实不相瞒
Harry, if I have to say it I will.
你的意外 让他们很紧张
Your accident - they'll be spooked.
现在不是催促他们的好时机
Now's not the right time to push them.
最好的时机总是在现在
Now is always the right time.
噢 天啊 奥利弗爵士才刚做了几个月的主席
Good God, man! Sir Oliver's only been Chairman a few months.
我常年和银行打交道
I've dealt with banks forever.
而我可以轻易地告诉你
And I can tell you this for tuppence.
我还没见过他们为任何人加快进度
I've not seen them hurried along by anyone yet.
尤其是为美国人
Especially by an American.
还没见过而已 这样如何
Yet. How about this?
为什么我们不干脆去银行 说服他们加快速度
Why don't we go to the bank and persuade them to speed it up?
或者我们让卡布把银行的人带过来
Or we get Crabb to bring the bank to us.
带 带过来 塞尔福里奇先生?
To... To us, Mr Selfridge?
但 但我可以吗
And... And I will?
你可以的 你人品好 卡布
You will. Good man, Crabb.
- 有趣的小新闻 - 嗯?
- Funny little snippet? - Uh-huh?
你认识那个年轻画家罗德里克·坦普尔吧
You know that young artist, Roderick Temple?
为你画过肖像的
Painted your portrait?
他怎么了
What about him?
他的画展在巴黎取得了巨大的成功
Well, his exhibition is a huge success in Paris.
这意味着他的作品价格会飞涨
Which means that his prices will go through the roof
而你的那张画现在也相当值钱了
and your painting will be worth quite a few dollars now.
嗯 那说明我的选择是正确的
Well, I made the right choice, then.
这是什么
What's this?
"吉蒂"
'Kitty'.
给你的 这有张卡
Here you are, there's a card.
"亲爱的吉蒂 甜蜜的糖送给甜蜜的你"
'Dear Kitty, sweets for a sweetheart.'
这是爱的礼物
It's a love gift.
我一直期待着有个神秘爱慕者
I always wanted a mystery admirer!
嘿
Hello.
或许我应该多点来这里
Perhaps I should come here more often.
先生 我叫艾格尼思·陶勒
Agnes Towler, Sir.
你是这里的员工吗
And you're a member of staff?
我是得到批准才过来的 先生
I did get permission to be here, sir.
那是当然
Of course you did!
巴斯克维尔的猎犬
The Hound Of The Baskervilles.
你不觉得这本书太恐怖了吗 年轻的小姐
Not too frightening for you, young lady?
简直是吓死我了 先生 我非常喜欢
Frightened the life out of me, sir. I loved it!
打扰一下 阿瑟先生
Excuse us. Sir Arthur.
塞尔福里奇先生
Ah, Mr Selfridge!
我想我从没签过这么多的书
I don't think I've ever signed so many books.
或许我不需要再写新书了
I may never have to write another.
那我的妻子肯定不放过我了 这就是我的妻子
My wife would never forgive me. This is Mrs Selfridge.
- 阿瑟先生 - 真迷人
- Sir Arthur. - Enchanted.
我不太会讲话 我真的很喜欢你的书
I'm a little tongue-tied. I just adore your books.
但我想你总是听着这样的话吧
But I suppose you hear that all the time.
噢 相信我 塞尔福里奇夫人
Oh, trust me, Mrs Selfridge,
作家是永远不会厌倦这句话的
a writer never wearies of that one particular phrase.
您可以写 我要假装是签给孩子们的
Would you sign...? I was going to pretend it's for the children.
但是 呃 就写露思 塞尔福里奇吧
But, er... for Rose Selfridge.
给露沙·塞尔福里奇
For Rosa Selfridge.
- 呃 是露思 - 噢 露思 我很抱歉
- Er, Rose. - Oh, Rose. I am so sorry.
我猜 这本也是给露思·塞尔福里奇的吧
And this too, I assume, is to ROSE Selfridge.
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
哎呀 我忘记介绍了
Now, I am forgetting my manners.
雷克斯·科里奈先生
Mr Rex Crenell.
我们尊敬的客人
Our esteemed guest...
和你来自同一个地方 塞尔福里奇夫人
from the same side of the pond as you, Mrs Selfridge.
- 你好 - 科里奈先生是个通灵者
- How do you do? - Mr Crenell is a Spirit Sensitive
在唯灵论运动中备受尊重
held in high regard by the Spiritualist movement.
- 你是个灵媒吗 - 是的
- Are you a medium? - Yes.
看来你对这场运动很熟悉
So you're familiar with the movement.
它在美国非常流行
It is very popular in America.
下午好 霍金斯小姐 米勒小姐
Afternoon, Miss Hawkins, Miss Miller.
你好 乔治
Hello, George.
今天我们都是脚步匆匆啊
What a day, rushed of our feet, we are.
我跟你说 我们跟车间绝对不像啊
Nothing like on the shop floor, I can tell you.
多芮斯 快过来 我们只有半个小时
Right, come on, Doris. We've only got half an hour.
你想吃什么
What do you want?
茶 谢谢
Tea, please.
- 还有三明治 - 好的
- And a sandwich. - Of course.
- 我跟她一样 谢谢 - 好
- The same, please. - Certainly.
看看是谁坐在那儿
Look who's over there.
- 那不是时装部解雇的老本婷吗 - 是啊
- Isn't that old Bunting that got sacked from fashion? - Yes.
啊 她看上去真邋遢
Cor, she don't half look rough.
- 你要去哪里 - 和她说说话
- Where are you going? - To talk to her.
你好 本婷小姐
Hello, Miss Bunting.
你是米勒小姐 对吧
Miss Millar, isn't it?
没错
That's right.
- 我能坐这里吗 - 当然可以
- Can I sit down? - Of course.
你过得怎么样
How have you been?
哎 挺不容易的 毕竟没有推荐信
Well, it's not been easy, not without a reference.
我刚刚在利柏提百貨面试 朋友介绍的
I just had an interview at Liberty's. A friend got it for me.
但他们不打算请我
They're not taking me.
噢 太遗憾了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我听说塞尔福里奇先生已经从车祸中恢复了
I hear Mr Selfridge has recovered from his accident.
是啊
Yes.
我很高兴 他是个好人
I'm so glad. He's a good man.
我真不该做那些的 我当时
I shouldn't have done what I did. I was...
多芮斯 那里还有座位 你要过去坐吗
Doris... There's some seats over here. Are you coming?
那祝你好运 本婷小姐
Well... loads of luck to you, Miss Bunting.
希望还能在这里见到您
I hope to see you in here again.
这是你的钱吗
Oh, is that yours?
这里的小面包挺好吃
They do nice buns here.
你能用这钱买♥♥些试试
That should stand you a couple.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为什么那样做 这是你的钱啊
Why did you do that? It was your money!
你没看到吗
Can't you see?
她很饿
She's hungry.
这真是太诡异了 阿瑟爵士
It really was most peculiar, Sir Arthur.
即使哈里昏迷不醒
Even though Harry was unconscious,
也只像是身处另一世界一样
it was if he was in another world.
波斯顿环球曾报道过著名的哈斯金斯夫人案例
There's a famous case of a Mrs Haskins reported by the Boston Globe.
显然 她的心脏停跳了二十分钟
Apparently her heart had stopped for over 20 minutes.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表