剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
没错 我猜是来自德拉门的摩勒吧
Indeed. From Mollers of Drammen, I'm assuming?
当然 全世界最好的皮毛专家
Of course. The finest fur specialists in all the world.
如果你要去探险的话 小伙子
If you ever go exploring, young man,
一定要带上摩勒的手套
be sure to put in your order with Mollers.
爸爸希望我将来管理商场 这
Pa wants me to run the store someday. It's just..
我也不认为我适合去探险
I don't think i'll fit in exploring, as well.
你以为这些绝妙的东西来自何处 戈顿
Where do you think all this wonderful stuff comes from, Gordon?
在这里就有很多值得探索的东西了
There's a lot of exploring to be done right here.
- 有多少员工 哈里- 超过三千
- How many staff, Harry? - Over 3,000.
还真是有很多的人去领导呢 小伙子
That's a heck of a lot of people to lead, young man.
随便给我人手 我就能立刻上冰山
Give me a raggle taggle handful, out on a block of ice any day.
乔治陶勒 你在商场一楼做什么
George Towler! What are you doing on the shop floor?
你不应该出现在这里
You're not supposed to be up here.
- 没关系 - 我会去举报你的
- It's all right. - I've a good mind to report you.
快回去装卸区
Get back down to the loading bay.
工头让我今天来送货
My foreman made me store porter for the day,
为了考验提升我
with a view to a full-time promotion.
这是我的大好机会
It's my big chance.
我还想你会为我感到高兴呢 吉蒂小姐
I thought you might be pleased for me, Miss Kitty.
是的 不过
Yes, but...
或许我有点
Maybe i was a bit...
祝你好运 乔治
Good luck to you, George.
来吧 说吧
Go on. Say it then.
说什么呢 霍金斯小姐
Say what, Miss Hawkins?
说我被权力冲昏了头脑
Say i've let a bit of power go to my head,
而且我表现得就像
and i've been behaving like a...
就像一个十足的傻瓜
..like a complete idiot.
噢 多芮斯
Oh, Doris.
- 噢 吉蒂 - 噢 多芮斯
- Oh, Kitty. - Oh, Doris!
"找朋友 找朋友
'Make friends make friends,
永远不要伤害朋友 伤害朋友"
never ever break friends. If you do
"就会感冒"
''You'll catch the flu'.
那下班后 你想要一起喝茶吃点心吗
Do you want a cuppa and a curranty bun after work then?
噢 我今晚已经有计划了 吉蒂
Oh, oh, i've already got plans this evening, Kitty.
要不明天吧
Tomorrow instead?
嗯 那就明天吧
Mm-hm. Tomorrow it is then.
佩雷斯先生
Mr Perez?
我听说福南梅森在促销特别的下午茶
I have heard Fortnum and Mason are promoting a special afternoon tea.
我想知道你是否愿意让我去看看他们在卖♥♥什么
I wondered if you'd like me to check out what they are offering.
你想说去看一下吗 克里诺先生
A little jaunt you mean, Mr Colleano?
不 我觉得不好
No, i don't think so.
我只是想塞尔福里奇先生很赞赏冰淇淋的主意
I just thought Mr Selfridge loved the ice cream idea.
还记得吗 我想他会很高兴的
Remember? I thought he might be pleased...
如果你能有什么消息的话
if you could get any information.
嗯 对 或许你说得对
Hmm. Yes, maybe you're right.
快去快回 我们还要准备演讲呢
Be quick as you can, we've got to set up for the lecture.
还有 你应该回来告诉我
And of course, you'll bring the information to me
而不是直接去找塞尔福里奇先生
and not to Mr Selfridge direct.
当然 佩雷斯先生
Of course, Mr Perez.
- 你怎么觉得 - 我很喜欢
- What do you think? - I love it.
但我们需要些东西添加点
But we need something to bring it back to...
人性?嗯 是的 我赞成这个想法
Humanity? Hmm. Yes, i like the sentiment.
我也是
So do i.
瓦莱依 你怎么来了
我在去巴黎的路上
都已经离你这么近了 当然来看你
对不起 我应该介绍
Forgive me, i should introduce...
艾格尼思·陶勒 很高兴认识你
Agnes Towler. Pleased to meet you.
瓦莱依·马莱尔 很高兴认识你
Valerie Maurel. Enchantee.
这是 纽约打扮 对吧
The erm... the 'look' in New York, may i ask?
不是 巴黎款 从头到脚 当然了
No. Paris, from top to toe. Of course.
当然了
Of course.
如果你想和马莱尔小姐叙叙旧
Well, i could get on with the window,
我去继续布置橱窗好了
if you want to spend some time with Miss Maurel?
那橱窗就交给你了 陶勒小姐
the window is all yours, Miss Towler.
什么事
Yes?
克里诺先生来了 劳斯利夫人
Mr Colleano's here, Lady Loxley.
来商量菜单的事
To discuss some menus.
让他进来吧 弗勒德
Show him in, Fludd.
维克托
Victor.
我可不记得要商量什么菜单
I don't remember any discussion about menus.
我是来为餐厅的事 记得我和你说过吧
I'm here about the restaurant. The one i told you about?
现在 听我说就好 这是最佳选址
Now, look, just hear me out. It's the perfect location.
靠近所有商号♥ 做生意最好不过
Near all the shops. Great for trade.
好了 我跟你说过
Now, i told you
维克托 我不会急于做此事
Victor, I won't be rushed on this.
你没有被邀请就直接闯进来
You barge in here without invitation.
如果我决定帮忙 那也是按我说的来
If i decide to help, it will be on my terms.
但这种完美选址我们百年难遇啊
It could be ages before we find a spot like this again.
"我们"
'We'?
如果你要投资 我们就是合作关系
If you were to back me, we'd be in it together.
你会得到丰厚的回报
You'd get an excellent return.
你误会了 你真的以为
You're mistaken if you think
劳斯利公爵给我的钱可以做这么大投资吗
my allowance from Lord Loxley would run to that level of financing.
但你认识很多人 不是吗
But you know people, don't you?
你不是一直等着这种稳赚的投资机会吗
You're always on the look out to back the next sure thing?
维克托 维克托 亲爱的
Victor, Victor, dear heart.
这不像是为塞尔福里奇先生那样的人找投资者
It isn't like finding a backer for a... well, a Mr Selfridge, say.
你还年轻 你不出名而且未经历练
You're young, you're unknown and you're unproven.
我明白了
I get it.
我们都快乐过 不是吗
We have fun, don't we?
我喜欢你的陪伴 你不喜欢吗
I enjoy your company. Don't you enjoy mine?
我当然喜欢
Course i do.
但你是不想帮我的话 当初就不该说那样的话
But you shouldn't have said you'll help me if you had no intention of doing so.
这是我的不对
That's me told off.
听着 维克托 或许我可以帮忙
Look, Victor, I might be able to help.
但这要花点时间
But it could take some time.
为什么这么着急呢
And why such a rush?
还会有其他餐厅的 而你也会更成熟
There will be other restaurants, and you'll be that much more mature.
那么
So...
为什么要为这等小事争吵呢
why fall out over such a trifling matter.
对你来说是小事
Trifling to you.
我想 我也是小事吧
I suppose, so am i.
不
No.
当然不
Oh, no.
你对我来说非常特别 维克托
You're very special to me, Victor.
但是还没特别到让你相信我
Not special enough for you to believe in me, though.
而那却是我最看重的
And that's what counts the most with me.
那么 我想这次是告别了 劳斯利夫人
So, i reckon it's goodbye, Lady Loxley.
你不会生气吧
No hard feelings, eh?
维克托
Victor!
别这么
Don't be so...
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
维克托
Victor?
你觉得这盏灯可以吗
Are you happy with this light?
可以 就从这个开始吧
Yes, we'll start with this one.
怎么样
Well?
福南梅森的事 你还没跟我报告呢
Fortnum and Mason - you haven't reported to me.
噢 抱歉 佩雷斯先生
Oh, sorry, Mr Perez.
我一回来就忙得脚不沾地了
It's just we've been off our feet since i got back.
很明显 他们还没有准备好
Apparently, they haven't got around to it yet.
我有朋友在那里做侍应 他答应会给我消息
Mate of mine is a waiter there. He's promised to keep me updated.
谢谢你
Thank you.
露思 妈妈
Rose. Ma.
欢迎
Welcome!
- 露思琳不来吗 - 她在这里啊
- Rosalie couldn't come? - she's here somewhere.
在那边呢
There she is.
和她说话的那个年轻人是谁
Who's that young man she's talking to?
是...
It's uh..
罗德·坦普尔
Roddy Temple.
在我商场这里?
Here, at my store?
我去和他说
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表