剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
伦敦牛津街 1909年
不要太暗 不要太整齐
Not too night and tidy.
堆起来 我要这里像金银岛一样
Pile them up. I want Treasure Island in here.
阿♥拉♥丁的藏宝洞 很好 很好
Aladdin's Cave. Very good. Very good.
做得好 亨里 你真天才
Great work, Henri. You're a genius.
做得好 女士们 我们是在创造历史呢
Well done, ladies. We are making history here.
塞尔福里奇先生 如果这些帐目
Mr Selfridge, if these figures...
不是说这个的时候 卡布
Not now, Crabb.
我们可是有个商场要赶着开张
We have a store to open.
配饰部没问题吧 马德尔小姐?
All well in accessories, Miss Mardle?
有一半缎带在运送途中丢失了
We are missing half the ribbon consignment.
临时做 我相信你和你的得力干将们
Improvise. I know I can rely on you and your excellent assistants.
不行吗 女士们?
Can't we, ladies?
行 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
就是要这种精神 我以你们为傲
That is the spirit. I'm proud of you all.
好的 快去工作
Well, get on with your work.
本婷小姐 时装部这儿没问题吧
Miss Bunting, all going to plan here in the fashion department?
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
深影
ShinY
我们要惊艳全世界
We are going to dazzle the world.
是的 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
你觉得如何 格罗夫?老实说
What do you think, Grove? Your honest opinion.
老实说 老大?
Honesty, Chief?
你真觉得伦敦准备好接受这一切了?
Do you really think London is ready for all this?
准备好?伦敦可就盼着这些呢
Ready for it? London is crying out for it.
我们将给予他们时尚 魅力 活力
We're giving them style, glamour, razzmatazz.
只要看到我们这里所做的这些
Once they see what we have done here,
他们就放不下这些了
there'll be no turning back.
塞尔福里奇先生 第一季第一集
一年前 伽玛治商店
嗯 不知道诶
Hmmm. I don't know.
这些是上等的小山羊皮 先生
Those are the very finest kids, sir.
我知道
I'm sure they are.
我想看看别的
- I'd like to see some more.
你想看什么?
- What would you like to see, sir?
或许我要看到才能知道
Well maybe I don't know until I see it.
为什么不能把所有都放在柜台
Why don't we get a whole lot of 'em on the counter
然后我们就能看到我所喜欢的了
and then we can see what we like.
先生 这里不可以这样的
- That's not how it's done here, sir.
拜托
- Come on.
来点乐趣嘛
Let's have a little bit of fun.
不了 先生 这样我会有麻烦的
No, please, sir. You'll get me into trouble.
人生苦短
You only live once.
好吧
All right.
这才对嘛
That is more like it.
要你选 你选哪一副?
Which pair would you choose out of the whole lot?
这一副
- These.
为什么?
- Why is that?
我喜欢这颜色 还有皮子的柔软触感
I love the colour and the softness of the leather.
这是来自佛罗伦萨的上等软皮革
It's finest Nappa from Florence.
试戴一下
Try 'em on.
来吧 别怕
Go on. Don't be scared.
很不错啊 你叫什么名字?
What a great choice. What's your name?
艾格尼思·陶勒 先生
Agnus Towler, sir.
艾格尼思·陶勒
Agnus Towler.
有什么能帮到您吗 先生?
Might I be of any assistance, sir?
不用了 多谢 这位年轻女士做得很好
Oh, no, thank you. This young lady is doing just fine.
我能冒昧地问下您是否打算购物吗?
May I enquire if sir actually intends making a purchase?
如果我说只是来看看的呢?
What if I said I was just looking?
这里是商店 不是展览
This is a shop not an exhibition!
我注意您一段时间了
I've had my eye on you for a while.
我建议您离开
I suggest that you hop it.
麻烦你了 陶勒小姐 很高兴遇见你
Thank you for your time, Miss Towler. It's been a pleasure.
啊 陶勒小姐
Ah. Miss Towler.
你可以拿回你的东西了 你被解雇了
You can collect your cards. You're dismissed.
但我什么也没做啊
But I didn't do anything.
我们这里不需要你这种人
We don't need your sort here.
也别指望能拿到推荐信了
And don't expect any references.
艾格尼思 还好你没走 有人留了这个给你
Agnes, I'm glad I caught you. Someone left this for you.
这个塞尔福里奇貌似超自信的啊
This Selfridge seems to have a high opinion of himself.
他是美国人 美国人不都这样吗
Well, he's American. That's what they're like.
先生们 欢迎莅临塞尔福里奇与华荣商场
Gentlemen, welcome to Selfridge and Waring.
要知道 你们现在站的地方
You know, you're standing on the very spot
正是全球最大最好的百货商店
where the biggest and best department store in the whole world
马上要破土而出之地
is shortly going to rise up out of the rubble.
无意冒犯 先生 但我们只是站在
With respect, sir, we're standing in a hole in the ground
牛津街尽头的一个大坑
at the dead end of Oxford Street.
这可不是普通的坑
This is no ordinary hole.
这是价值百万美元的坑
This is a million dollar hole.
不出一年
And in less than one year...
没错 只要一年
Yes. ONE year...
这里就会成为牛津街最繁华的地方
this will be the live end of Oxford Street.
先生们 这里是伦敦最好的地方
Gentlemen, this is the best site in London.
啊 我的搭档来了 华荣先生
Ah, here's my partner. Mr Waring.
迟到总比不到好 一起来吧
- Better late than never. Come join the party.
停!
- Stop!
立刻!
Now!
塞尔福里奇 单独和你聊两句
A word with you in private, Selfridge.
这一切够了 我要退出
It's over. I'm pulling out.
你特么讲什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你无视了我们的协议
You've ignored all our agreements.
这个荒谬的乐队 取悦建筑工人
This ridiculous band. To entertain the construction workers.
商店都还没建 你就开始招工
Hiring staff when your store isn't even built yet.
你那鲁莽的广♥告♥策略 整件事都太疯狂了
Your reckless advertising policy. The whole thing is madness.
我们不都说好了吗
We shook on this.
你以你英国绅士的人格承诺过我的
You gave me your word as an English gentleman.
抱歉 这是商场常有事
I'm sorry. These things happen.
那我就请求您一件事
I will ask just one thing.
什么事?
What's that?
我们上正轨前别向别人泄露这事
Don't breathe a word to anyone until we're up and running.
你得发誓
You swear to that.
好的 那我想我算是退出了
All right. Then I consider myself released.
再见 华荣先生
Goodbye, Mr Waring.
先生们 我的助手们会给你们关于
Gentlemen, my assistants will give you all the literature you need
这家新店的资料
about my new store.
如果有任何问题 我大门随时为你们而敞
Now, if you have any questions, my door is always open to you.
塞尔福里奇先生 您和老华荣合作如何?
Mr Selfridge, how's the partnership with old Waring holding up?
您是?
Who wants to know?
弗兰克·爱德华 伦敦新闻晚报
Frank Edwards. London Evening News.
尽管我们没有交集 但我知道你
I know who you are even if our paths haven't crossed.
别人都说 你是伦敦的包打听
People tell me that you are one of the best connected men in London.
这点我自己最清楚不过了 先生
I know it from top to bottom, sir.
媒体永远是我商店最好的朋友
The press will always be friends of mine in my store.
爱德华先生 我们马上会轰动全城的
We're gonna be making news, Mr Edwards.
而我会让你得到第一手新闻
And I can put you ahead of the pack.
我准备了一大笔广♥告♥费 要投在适合的报纸上
I put aside a huge advertising budget for the right sort of papers.
但我要成为上流人物的话题
But I need to be talked about by the right people.
我很愿意带您四处转转
It would be a pleasure to show you the town.
女人 可爱的女人 你真是尤物
Woman, lovely woman. What a sex you are.
# 我离校不久 #
I haven't been out of school long
# 我还没找到自己要走的道路 #
And I haven't really found my way
她是世上绝无仅有的爱伦·乐芙
That is the one and only Ellen Love.
# 不会太久 #
..won't be too long
她真完美
- She's perfect.
还用你说
- I won't ask what for.
# 我认真学了皮特曼的速记法 #
I've studied up on Pitman's Shorthand
# 我的打字很整齐 #
My typing's really very neat
# 我知道他觉得我很高效 #
I know he thinks I'm quite efficient
# 但我也希望他会觉得我很甜美 #
But I hope he thinks I'm also rather sweet
# 他是我的梦中情人 #
He's everything I ever dreamed of
# 他让我魂不守舍 #
He's got me in a giddy sort of whirl
结束后我们能去后台看她吗?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表