剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Excuse me!
她决定去了 我真高兴
I'm so glad she decided to go.
你知道最棒的部分是什么吗
You know what the best part is?
你是唯一一个不担心自己女儿
You're the only mom who's not worried
会在舞会之夜被搞大肚子的妈妈
about her daughter getting knocked up on prom night.
是啊 我得担心在她把孩子送去收养后
Yeah, I get to worry about her having a nervous breakdown
会精神崩溃
after she gives the baby up for adoption.
她很年轻 适应力强
Ah, she's young, she's resilient.
如果她觉得郁闷
And if she gets depressed,
可以嗑药喝酒啊
she can turn to drugs and alcohol.
你说得对 我感觉好些了
You're right, I feel better.
这事完了以后
How about we take her
我们带她去度假怎么样
on a little vacation after it's over?
可以啊
Sure.
你的有钱傻♥逼♥爹可能还会付费用呢
You could probably get Daddy Douche-bucks to pay for it.
真刻薄
That's mean.
我早想到了
And I'm way ahead of you.
巴克斯特
Hey, Baxter.
不 罗斯科不能看R级电影
No, Roscoe's not allowed to watch R-rated movies.
就算只是露胸也不行
I don't care if it's just boobs!
就算你已经买♥♥好票了也不行
I don't care if you already paid for it!
不 我才不会赔你钱
No, I'm not gonna reimburse you!
是的 你打电♥话♥来是正确的
Yes, you get credit for calling.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
这露胸电影是新片吗
Is the boob thing new?
又怎么了
Now what?
喂
Hello?
卢克
Luke?
慢点
Slow down!
好吧 保持冷静
Okay, okay, uh, stay calm.
我们那里见
We'll meet you there.
-到时候了吗 -到了
- Is this it? - This is it.
你去拿她的旅行包
You get her overnight bag.
我们开我的车过去
And we'll take my car.
我们得打电♥话♥给泰勒夫妇
Oh, we need to call the Taylors!
好吧 我的钥匙呢
All right. Where are my keys?
-我的钥匙呢 -出发吧
- Where are my keys? - Let's hit it.
我找不到该死的钥匙了
I can't find my damn keys!
如果你用我钉上的挂钩
You know if you used the hook I put up...
我才不管你该死的挂钩
I don't care about your frickin' hook!
来帮我找钥匙
Help me find my keys!
算了 开我的车去
Forget it, we'll take my car.
瞧 钥匙就在挂钩上
See? Keys-- right here on the hook.
好吧 你赢了 挂钩是个好主意
Fine, you win. The hook was a good idea!
你都52岁了 就有过一个好主意
You're 52 years old and you've had one good idea!
我还没到52岁
I am not 52 yet!
该死 你的车挡住了我的车
Oh, crap! You're blocking me in.
我告诉过你不要停在车道上
Well, I told you not to park in the driveway.
-我为什么要停在马路上 -因为你不付房♥租
- Why would I park on the street? - 'Cause you don't pay rent.
你跟我住一起时也没付房♥租
When you lived with me, you didn't pay rent.
我当时是个孩子
I was a child!
你还想着收我钱呢
And you still tried to collect.
来吧 我们挂上空档 然后推开它
Come on, we'll put it in neutral and push it out.
不行 车门锁了
We can't. It's locked.
你为什么要锁车门啊
Why would you lock it?
因为我不想它被偷走
Because I want to keep it.
好吧 我们得集中注意力
Okay, okay, we need to focus.
不如我们从篱笆那边开出去
How about we drive through the fence,
碾过邻居的院子
across the neighbor's yard
然后上西克莫街
and out onto Sycamore Street?
好主意
That's great except for
不过邻居家的院子里有个游泳池
the pool in the neighbor's yard.
他们还有游泳池 我们为啥不用呢
They have a pool? Why don't we use it?
因为那不是我们的泳池
Because it's not our pool!
我又不是说在他们在家时去游泳
I'm not talking when they're home!
天啊
Oh, God, uh...
-也许我们该打车去 -不行 会花很长时间的
- Maybe we should just call a cab. - No, that'll take too long.
-你在干什么 -我要砸了你的车窗
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna break your window.
然后把它推出去
And we'll push it out.
但这辆车是阿尔文刚给我买♥♥的呢
But Alvin just got me that car!
-我知道 -等等
- I know. - Wait, wait, wait!
-怎么了 -我找到钥匙了
- What? - Found my keys.
你好 我们要找我女儿维奥莉特·普兰科特
Hi, uh, we're looking for my daughter Violet Plunkett.
-她快生孩子了 -等等
- She's having a baby. - Hang on.
这个人没有住院
No one under that name is registered.
真的吗
Really?
-有婚后名字吗 -我倒希望有
- Is there a married name? - I wish.
你觉得我们比他们先来了吗
Do you think we beat them?
怎么可能
How?
卢克 对 我们到了
Luke? Yeah, we're here.
你在哪
Where are you?
不 你没在这里
No, you're not here.
因为我站在海兰德中心医院的接待处
Because we're standing at the reception
而你不在这里
at Highland Central and you're not here.
你在米德兰德纪念医院干什么
What are you doing at Midland Memorial?
他在米德兰德吗 是打算在海兰德生
He's at Midland? The plan was for Highland.
嘘 是打算在海兰德生
Shh! The plan was for Highland!
那里离舞会地点比较近
Oh, it was closer to the prom.
真聪明
Good thinking.
好吧 豪车司机真聪明
Okay, good thinking for the limo driver.
等着 我们就来了
Sit tight. We're on our way.
她生下孩子了吗
Did she have the baby?
还没有 他们在米德兰德医院
Not yet. They're at Midland.
不是在海兰德医院吗
I thought the plan was for Highland.
米德兰德医院离舞会地点比较近
Midland was closer to the prom.
他们还去舞会了吗
They went to the prom?
她看起来很漂亮 瞧瞧
She looked beautiful, see?
你还有宝丽来吗
You have a Polaroid?
走吧走吧走吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
来吧
Come on!
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me!
我女儿维奥莉特·普兰科特要生孩子了
Violet Plunkett, my daughter, having a baby.
-等等 -不 我才不等
- Hold on. - No, I'm not holding on!
她在哪
Where is she?
这男人在你之前来的
This man was here before you.
对不起 但我已经
Well, I am sorry, but I have let
让我女儿失望太多次了
my daughter down too many times.
我不会让这事再次发生了
And I am not gonna let it happen again.
她一直都没好好照顾孩子
She really has been negligent.
是的
Right!
现在她真的需要她妈妈
Now she really needs her mother.
她在哪里呢
Where the hell is she?
我在这里
I'm right here.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
请告诉我们那是个三明治
Please tell me that's a sandwich.
是我的大拇指
It's my thumb.
你下一个接待他吧
Why don't you see him next?
祝你好运
Good luck.
真有意思
Funny thing.
这不是你妈第一次操起球棒砸车窗了
Not the first time your mom's taken a bat to a car window.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不 唯一的区别就是我昨晚不在驾驶座上
No, the only difference is I wasn't in the driver's seat.
他惹老娘生气了
He pissed me off.
我会派我手下过来
I'll send my guy over,
就在车道修好这辆车
we can fix it right here in the driveway.
会很贵吗
Is it gonna be expensive?
别担心 交给我了
Don't worry, I'll take care of it.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你最好了
You're the best.
是这么回事吗
Oh, is that how it works?
他出点钱 就突然成了最好的人了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表