剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
她也是这样跟我说的
She told me the same thing.
看来他们私奔了
It appears they've run off.
你觉得呢
You think?
别唱了
Stop!
事情发展成这样 我想我们都得
I suppose both of us bear some responsibility
负上一部分责任
for this turn of events.
我不同意
I don't think so.
他们在我家是得到了爱和认可的
Those kids were loved and accepted in my house!
是你赶走了他们
You drove them away!
我在努力不让我儿子毁了自己的生活
I was trying to keep my son from ruining his life.
好吧 你有没有意识到这有些无礼
Okay, do you see how that's a little offensive
因为毁掉他的生活的是我的女儿
when the thing ruining his life is my daughter?!
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
你能帮我说句话吗
Could you help me out here?
抱歉 我是疯女人
Sorry, I'm the crazy one.
我也不对这次怀孕感到激动
Look, I'm not thrilled about this pregnancy either,
但那不怎么重要
but that doesn't really matter.
现在我们唯一能做的
All we can do at this point
就是继续爱他们
is keep loving them,
虽然他们加大了这难度
even though they make it so hard!
好吧 也许对于这件事我没有处理得很好
All right, perhaps I haven't handled this very well.
没有处理得很好
Haven't handled it well?
你搞砸了 牧师
You screwed the pooch, Pastor.
问题是 我们现在要怎么办
The question is, what are we gonna do now?
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我建议作为成年人 我们同心协力
I suggest we come together as adults
帮助这对彼此相爱的孩子
and help these kids who love each other
做他们要做的事情
do whatever the hell it is they're gonna do!
我觉得那非常明智
Well, I think that's very wise.
欢迎来到阴暗面
Welcome to the dark side.
我又"死灰复燃"了
Ooh, Virginia's alive!
哪种笨蛋会把自己的脸谱网状态改为单身啊
What kind of idiot changes his Facebook status to single?!
不是你说我们要开始和别人约会吗
Hey, it was your idea we should start seeing other people!
那是为了欺骗我们父母
That was just to trick our parents
这样我们就可以去维加斯结婚了
so we could run away to Vegas and get married!
你该说清楚啊
Well, you should've made that clear!
我没必要
Well, I shouldn't have to!
你们大概都听到了 计划改变了
So, as you may have heard, change of plans.
我们一家人一起吃晚饭 真好
This is nice, all of us having dinner together.
-的确很好 -是啊
- It is nice. - Mm-hmm.
你要回吗
Do you need to answer that?
不要 只是卢克发来的短♥信♥
No, it's just a text from Luke.
你俩现在什么情况
So, what's going on with you two?
他想和我复合
He wants us to get back together.
还有他爱我
And he loves me.
很爱
A lot.
你不该回他短♥信♥吗
Shouldn't you text him back?
现在还不要
No, not yet.
让他先紧张[流汗]一阵子吧
Let him sweat for awhile.
说到这里 猜猜谁不流汗了
Speaking of which, guess who stopped sweating?
雌性激素药物有帮助吗
The estrogen patch is helping?
我很高兴告诉大家
I am happy to report
该干的地方我都干了
that I'm dry in all the right places now.
真好
Good.
-相反... -知道了
- And conversely... - Got it.
情绪波动呢
How about the mood swings?
由于做了激素疗法 好多了
Much improved, thanks to hormone therapy.
我不大喜欢这些蔬菜
Ugh, I don't really like these vegetables.
没问题
No problem.
我们还在商量剂量
We're still working on the dosage.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表