剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Are we?"
我想我说完了
I guess that's it.
谢谢你们让我分享
Thanks for letting me share.
有谁想在会议结束后喝杯咖啡 告诉我一声
Anybody want to go out for coffee after the meeting, let me know.
我想等他睡觉了再开车回家
I don't want to drive home till he's asleep.
等等 我是不是进错了房♥子
Wait-- did I sneak into the wrong house?
你觉得怎么样啊
Oh, hey! What do you think?
我觉得你强♥奸♥了我的房♥子
I think you pimped my house.
这里怎么了
What happened here?
我把车♥库♥里一些东西拿出来了
I brought some of my stuff from storage.
想装饰一下家里
Thought I'd zhush the place up.
你都不先和我商量吗
Ah. Without discussing it with me?
我想给你个惊喜啊
Well, I wanted to surprise you.
好吧 我的确很"惊喜"
Okay, I'm surprised.
我的东西呢
Where's my stuff?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
来坐在这个沙发上 告诉我
Now come sit on this couch and tell me
这没有你之前的沙发好
it's not better than what you had before.
我才不管是不是更好 我想要我的旧家具
I don't care if it's better. I want my furniture back!
你都不试试吗
Well, you're not even gonna try it?
妈妈 这不是重点
Mom, that's not the point.
你不能 舒服太多了
You can't just... Oh, this is way better.
告诉过你 瞧瞧餐桌
Told ya. Now look. Look at the kitchen table.
有活动桌面 如果要举办晚宴
It's got leaves. We can widen it
我们就可以加宽桌面
for when we have dinner parties.
我们什么时候开始举办晚宴了啊
Since when do we have dinner parties?
下周日 我邀请了一些人
Next Sunday. I invited some people.
你会喜欢他们的
You'll love them.
我不想喜欢他们 我不想在我家摆放你的东西
I don't wanna love them! I want your stuff out of here
我现在就想要我的家具
and I want my stuff back right now!
好吧 你没必要生气啊
Okay, okay, you don't have to get upset.
你给我的孩子做早餐 带他们去学校
You feed my children, you take them to school,
和他们玩耍
you play with them!
然后你带来漂亮的家具
And then you bring in zhushy furniture,
你觉得我对这样没意见吗
and you don't think I'm gonna have a problem with that?!
吵什么呢
What is all the yelling about?
你该死的外婆失控了
Your damn grandmother's out of control!
《利未记》第20章第9节
Leviticus, 20:9.
"任何诅咒自己母亲的人都该
"For anyone that curses his mother shall surely
接受死刑"
be put to death."
瞧瞧你做的好事
See what you did?
稍等
Uno momento.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我无家可归了
I've lost my house.
我经历过
Been there.
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在做热可可
Just making some hot cocoa.
要吗
Want some?
你有可可吗
You have cocoa?
你没有吗
You don't?
没有
No.
我在想 也许你晚上有空时
So I was thinking, maybe when you get a night off,
我可以带你出去
I can take you out.
这是个约会吗
Like a date?
为什么不呢 我是个无家可归的失业者
Why not? Just 'cause I'm homeless and unemployed
又不是说我不能和漂亮姑娘出去吃晚餐
doesn't mean I can't take a pretty girl out to dinner.
其实是不能的
It actually kind of does.
而且 我不知道我俩约会是不是个好主意
Besides, I'm not sure it's a good idea for us to date.
真的吗
Really?
我以为那晚 我俩...
I thought the other night when you and I...
我知道 我知道 我非常抱歉
I know, I know, and... I'm very sorry.
我不该那样做的
I shouldn't have done it.
只是最近事情无比顺利
It's just, things have been going so well lately.
怎么 你就和我上♥床♥来弄糟一切吗
So, what, you mess it up by sleeping with me?
过去那样总会毁了我的生活
That's always wrecked my life in the past.
那你的生活现在怎么样
So how's your life going now?
很棒
It's going great.
那我们要怎么办呢
Well, what are we going to do about that?
不好
Oh, no.
没搞错吧
Oh, come on.
是谁啊
Who is it?
谢谢你送罗斯科去学校
Thanks for taking Roscoe to school.
没事
No problem.
他问我和他爸的事了吗
Did he ask about me and his father?
问了
He did.
你怎么说的
What'd you tell him?
我告诉他 就算妈妈和爸爸离婚了
I told him, even though Mommy and Daddy are divorced,
他们还是喜欢激♥情♥猴式做♥爱♥
they still enjoy hot monkey sex.
妈
Mom.
怎么 小孩子很喜欢猴子啊
What? Kids love monkeys.
妈
Mom.
我开玩笑 开玩笑呢
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
我告诉他你和巴克斯特在露营
I told him that you and Baxter were camping.
他信了吗
He bought that?
他很可爱 但我们直面现实吧
He's adorable, but let's face it,
他得上职校了
we're looking at trade school.
维奥莉特呢
What about Violet?
社区大学
Community college.
不 我是说...
No, I mean...
我知道 她没事
I know, I know, she's fine,
只是觉得她妈妈是个不信神的通奸者
she just thinks her mother's a godless fornicator.
我才没有不信神
I'm not godless.
我开始觉得
You know, I'm starting to think
我可能有某种
that I may have some kind of a...
人格障碍
...personality disorder.
真好 你知道了
Oh, good, you know.
我只是觉得 我一直以来都生活混乱
I just think, I've lived with chaos for so long,
我不知道怎么过上安稳的生活
I don't know how to live without it.
我明白
Oh, I get that.
总之 很抱歉我对你很刻薄
Anyway, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time.
我知道你只是想帮忙
I know you're just trying to help.
如果你没意见的话 我想继续努力
Well, if it's okay with you, I'm gonna keep trying.
我会尽量向你学习
And I'm gonna try to be more like you.
-不用啦 -要的 你真的
- No. - Yes, you've really
扭转了自己的生活
turned your life around.
-没有啦 -有啊
- No. - Yes.
别以为我没注意到
Don't think I haven't noticed.
谢谢你 女儿
Oh, thank you, baby.
不 是我该谢谢你
No, thank you.
不好
Oh, no,
巴克斯特这次又做了什么
I wonder what Baxter's done now.
早啊
Morning.
来了
Coming.
好啊 邻居 怎么了
Hey, neighbor, what's up?
你不会相信的
You won't believe it.
我这一整天都在
I just spent the whole day
努力为我妈妈保释
trying to post bail for my mom.
真遗憾
Oh, man, sorry.
那简直是怪异表演
Yeah, it's a freak show.
我真想喝杯可可
I could really use a little cocoa.
巴克斯特 是谁啊
Baxter, who is that?
稍等
Just a second.
你能在十点左右再来吗
Can you come back around 10:00?
你车里有个女人吗
You've got a woman in there?
是你说过我们没在约会的
You said we weren't dating!
你马上滚出老娘的车道
I want you out of my driveway now!
某人是吃醋了吗
Ooh, is somebody jealous?
快滚
Now.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay.
我们得走了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表