剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
等等
Hold on.
克洛迪娅 克劳迪娅
Oh. Claudia. Clowdia.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
你坐在马桶上喝八百美元一瓶的红酒吗
That you drink $800 bottles of wine on the toilet?
我丈夫出轨了
My husband's cheating on me.
这还真是个大秘密
That is a secret.
给
Here.
最差劲的是
And the worst part is,
他这样做只是为了报复我
he's just doing it to get back at me.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我睡了他的继父
Oh, I slept with his step-father.
真的吗
You're kidding.
就一次 我喝醉了 他长得很高
Once-- I was drunk, he was tall.
喝醉 长得高 这种错误我也犯过
Drunk and tall, I've made that mistake.
我只是无论如何也不明白 什么样的下♥贱♥女人
I just can't for the life of me understand what kind of loser
会允许她自己被我丈夫亵渎
would allow herself to be violated by my husband.
可能是个蠢婊♥子♥
Probably some dumb whore.
是吧
Right?
重要的是
The important thing is...
只要你还爱着你的丈夫
as long as you love your husband,
你们的婚姻就还有救
you can still make your marriage work.
你真是个好人 克丽丝蒂
You're really sweet, Christy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为我端菜前 别忘了洗手
Don't forget to wash your hands before you touch my food.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
我不得不说 自从我戒酒后
I just have to say, ever since I stopped drinking,
样子漂亮了 精力充沛了
I look better, I have more energy,
睡眠好了 体重轻了
I sleep better, I've lost weight,
赚钱多了 最棒的是
I'm making more money and best of all,
我有了一种美妙的深层感觉
I have this wonderful, deep sense
每天都是奇迹 我是被上帝眷顾的孩子
that every day is a miracle and I am a blessed child of god.
有没有人信这番屁话
Anybody buying this crap?
有人吗
Anybody?
好了 到你了
All right, you're up.
谢谢分享 邦妮
Thank you, Bonnie.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi, I'm Christy.
我是酒瘾者
I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我只想说
Um, I just want to say
能参加女性聚会感觉非常棒
that it's really nice being at a women's meeting
在这里我可以畅谈生活中的事
where I can talk about what's going on in my life
不会感觉到别人审判的目光
without feeling judged.
或是被泡
Or hit on.
我是说在大多数情况下
I mean, for the most part.
总之 我戒酒半年了
Anyway, I'm six months sober.
总体来说感觉不错
Feeling pretty good in general.
在感情方面依然很挣扎
Still struggling with the whole relationship thing.
我在和一个非常棒的男人约会
Um, I've been dating this really great guy.
还有
And...
我接受了互助对象的建议
you know, taking my sponsor's advice--
慢慢来 不要马上和他上♥床♥
going slow, not jumping into bed with him right away.
但问题是 不和他上♥床♥的时间越长
But the problem is, the longer I don't sleep with him,
对和他上♥床♥这事 我就越紧张
the more nervous I am about sleeping with him.
我同意和他周末一起出门
And I just agreed to go away with him for the weekend,
我知道我们会做
and I know we're going to do it
我快怕死了 因为
and I'm kind of freaking out because
我想我以前从来没有在
I don't think I've ever had sex
不醉和/或不嗨的情况下
with anybody I care about
和喜欢的人上过床
without being at least partially drunk and/or high.
现在我可能化紧张为食量了
And I might be using food as a substitute.
-穿这个去婚礼怎么样 -不行
- How about this for the wedding? - Nah.
穿不下了
Doesn't fit.
不知道出了什么事
I don't know what happened.
我大概明白
I have a clue.
好了 先别说隆重场合的衣服了
All right, let's forget about the event ensemble for a moment
我们来谈谈"隆重场合的衣服"
and talk about The Event ensemble.
怎么了
What about it?
你是怎么计划的
What's the plan?
你要穿内衣在里面吗
You going to wear some lingerie
还是说豪放地把裙子从头上脱掉
or just throw your dress up over your head
然后说 请上吧
and say, "Have at it?"
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
那家酒店不错
It's a nice hotel,
我想着穿酒店的浴袍就行了
I just thought I'd throw on one of their robes.
真的吗
Seriously?
你让这个男人等了三个月才拆礼物
You make the guy wait three months to open the present
你就用毛巾布包礼物吗
and you're going wrap it in terry cloth?
他会觉得在和擦手巾做
He's gonna feel like he's doing it with a hand towel.
好吧 瞧
Okay. Here.
性感 内衣 丁字裤
Teddy, nightie, thong, thong, thong.
开心了吗
Happy?
请原谅我只是想帮忙
Forgive me for trying to help.
对不起 我只是
Sorry, I'm just...
好怕这次的旅行
a little freaked out about this trip.
亲爱的 听我说
Oh, sweetie, listen.
如果你无法承受 记住
If this is too much for you, remember--
现在打电♥话♥给他还不晚
it's not too late to call him,
你可以取消 伤他的心 孤独终老
cancel, break his heart and die alone.
听你一席话 胜读十年书 老妈
I do enjoy our talks, Mother.
我差点忘了 我给你准备了点小东西
Oh, I almost forgot. I got you a little something.
草莓味的润滑剂
Strawberry lube?
抱歉 没有火腿味的了
Sorry, they were out of ham flavored.
谢谢
Thanks.
千万别在车里吃了
Do not eat it in the car.
谢谢你周末照看罗斯科
Thanks for taking care of Roscoe for the weekend.
没事
No problem.
我们会玩得很开心的
We're going to have a lot of fun.
过来抱抱
Come here, give me a hug.
乖乖的
Be a good boy.
我会的
I will.
听你♥爸♥爸的话
Listen to your dad.
除非你觉得他是错的
Unless it's against your better judgment.
好
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
去车里等着 我马上出来
Go wait in the car, I'll be right out.
谢谢你让我和他共度时光
Thanks for letting me have this time with him.
我很乐意
Oh, happy to do it.
-别给他吃垃圾食品 -不会的
- Just don't feed him a lot of crap. - I won't.
-不许看恐怖电影 -当然不会
- No scary movies. - Of course not.
-别把他带去见你的狐朋狗友 -明白
- I don't want him around your friends. - Got it.
-玩得开心哦 -还怎么开心啊
- Have fun. - How?
如果罗斯科出了什么事
Anything happens to Roscoe,
我会追你到天涯海角 然后亲手宰了你的
I'm going to hunt you down and kill you.
说句"再见"就行了
Could have just said "Bye."
你好 你一定是"大苏尔"吧
Oh, hey. You must be "Big Sur."
我想是吧
Uh, yeah, I guess.
好吧 来击掌
All right. Up top.
我们是同"道"中人
We're tunnel buddies.
同"道"中人
"Tunnel buddies"?
是啊 我是克丽丝蒂的前任
Yeah, I'm Christy's ex.
这样我们就是 同"道"中人
Makes us... tunnel buddies.
不 我懂了
No, I see.
其实我们现在还不算是呢
Actually, we're not "Buddies" just yet.
我俩在慢慢发展感情
She and I are taking it slow.
没搞错吧
Wow. Really?
第一晚我就和她上♥床♥了
I hit that the first night.
很高兴见到你
Well, it was so nice to meet you.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表