剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
and until I do...
我觉得我不能和别人谈恋爱
I don't think I can be in a relationship.
那是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
我们应该缓一缓
It means we take a break.
怎么 我们就是朋友吗
So, what, we'll just be, like, friends?
是啊 朋友
Yeah. Friends.
天啊
Oh, God.
我为什么总沦落到和美女做朋友的下场
How do I always wind up being friends with hot chicks?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
好吧 朋友
All right, friend.
你觉得饿吗
What do you say, you hungry?
想叫点客房♥服务吗
Want to get some room service?
不 其实我一点也不饿
No, actually, I'm not hungry at all.
好吧 我饿死了
Yeah, well, I'm starving.
你好 能不能帮我接到客房♥服务
Hi, could you connect me with room service, please?
亚当 别利用食物来掩盖自己的感情
Oh, Adam, don't use food to cover up your feelings.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hello, Christy.
居然是你啊
What a surprise.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
是吗
We do?
是的
Yes, we do.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我搞错了
I was wrong.
我愿意穿着酒店浴袍滚床单
I'd like to have sex in a hotel bathrobe.
妈妈 这位是克劳迪娅
Mom, this is "Clowdia."
加布里埃尔的妻子
Gabriel's wife.
好吧
Oh, well.
见到你还真是高兴啊
Isn't it, uh, nice to meet you.
你好
Hello.
妈挺你
Got your back.
出什么事了
So... what's up?
我质问了加布里埃尔外遇的事
I confronted Gabriel about the affair.
真的吗
Really?
他怎么说的
What did he say?
他否认了
He denied it.
他说这一切都是我想象出来的
He said it was all in my imagination
因为我酗酒
because I have a drinking problem.
你相信他吗
And... do you believe him?
我相信 我简直糟透了
I do, I'm a mess.
的确如此
Yes, you are!
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
当然能
Yes, I can!
等等 为什么找我
Wait, why me?
加布里埃尔说你酒瘾很大
Gabriel said you're a huge alcoholic
它毁了你的生活
and it wrecked your life.
他又说对了
He's right again!
过来吧 小酒鬼
Bring it on in, sloppy.
我好想打她
Aw, I wanted to hit her.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表