剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Thanks for letting me share. Christy?
我没事啦
Oh, you know, I'm good.
没遇到什么事 我不说了
Nothing going on with me. I'm gonna pass.
那个喝醉的消防员呢
What about the drunk fireman?
我不说了 妈 玛丽
I'm passing, mom. Mary?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我的名字是玛丽
My name is Mary...
行了 我们知道你的名字
Yeah, yeah, we know your name.
你确定你不想告诉大家
You-you sure you don't want to tell everybody
你昨天晚上盯着
you spent last night staring down
大♥麻♥烟枪的一头吗
the business end of a bong?
不想
Nope.
该你了 玛丽
You're up, Mary.
好 我儿子又进监狱了
Okay. Well, my son's back in jail...
他就该待在那里 玛丽
Where he belongs, Mary.
克丽丝蒂 你得对团体坦诚
Christy, you need to be honest with this group.
是你鼓励我去见他的
You were the one who encouraged me to see him.
我可没鼓励你磕嗨啊
I didn't encourage you to start getting high.
我没有磕嗨 继续说吧 玛丽
I didn't get high! Go ahead, Mary.
他进了监狱 然后呢
He's in jail and...?
雅利安兄弟会真的不喜欢他
And the Aryan nation guys really don't like him.
告诉他在脑袋上带一个十字记号♥[纳粹标记] 他会没事的
Tell him to put a swastika on his head. He'll be fine.
我只是想让你和别人上♥床♥
And I just wanted you to get laid.
不想你毁了自己的生活
I didn't want you to ruin your life.
是啊 因为那是你的活儿
Yeah, 'cause that's your job!
-我现在能说完吗 -没搞错吧
- Can I finish now? - Seriously?
我刚和我女儿大吵一架
I just had a big fight with my daughter.
你想继续会议吗
You're gonna hog the meeting?
那是什么情况
What the hell was that?!
我不知道
I don't know!
天啊
Oh, my god!
早上好啊
Top o' the morning!
大卫 你在干什么呢
David, what are you doing?!
这就是大卫吗 我全明白了
That's David? Oh, I totally get it.
这位穿着格兰绒法子衬衣的美人是谁
And who's this enchantress in flaid plannel?
法兰绒格子衬衣
Plaid flannel?
这是我妈妈邦妮
This is my mom, Bonnie.
你就不能直接说是邦妮吗
You can't just say Bonnie?
邦妮 他们拿软管对你冲水时
Well, Bonnie, they certainly left the hose on a long time
肯定冲了很长一段时间
when they poured you.
完全明白
Totally, totally get it.
你开着消防车在干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing with a fire truck?
我去买♥♥啤酒啊 不然你觉得呢
I'm making a beer run. What does it look like?
进来
Come inside.
大家都去睡觉吧
Everybody go back to bed!
没起火
There's no a fire.
只是我女儿的男朋友
It's just my daughter's boyfriend!
他是个醉鬼
He's a drunk!
坐下吧 我给你泡点咖啡
Sit down. I'll make you some coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
你居然喝得烂醉如泥
I can't believe you were driving that fire truck
还开着消防车
drunk off your ass.
你在想些什么呢
What were you thinking?!
你没这么愚蠢的
You're smarter than that.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
猫王离开了这里
Elvis has left the building.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你觉得他需要人生导师吗
Hey, do you think he needs a life coach?
什么
What?
我给他塞张传♥单♥吧
I'll just give him a flier.
出什么事了
What's going on?
-没事 去睡觉吧 -他是谁
- Nothing. Go to bed. - Who's that?
他只是个朋友啦
He's... just a friend...
在小睡一会儿
who's taking a nap.
你确定吗 他看起来像是喝醉了
You sure? He looks drunk.
维奥莉特 麻烦你带你弟弟去睡觉
Violet, please take your brother back to bed.
走吧 罗斯科
Come on, Roscoe.
记得老妈喝醉时 我们往她脸上画胡子吗
Remember when mom was drunk and we drew mustaches on her?
好了 计划是什么
All right, what's the plan?
我不知道 我想就让他睡过去吧
I don't know. I guess we just let him sleep it off.
好吧 只要他不打鼾就行
Yeah. All right, as long as he doesn't snore.
妈妈 你和我一起睡
Mom, you're sleeping with me.
我就知道
I knew that.
帮帮我
Okay, help me out here.
瞧瞧
Ah, look.
他的救急大♥麻♥
His emergency weed.
放在鞋子里吗
Keeps it in his shoe?
真是外行
What an amateur.
我之前居然让我的孩子们
I can't believe I used to put my kids
经历这种疯狂的事
through all this craziness.
至少你没偷过消防车
Well, at least you never stole a fire truck.
没有 待我想想
No. Wait...
没有
No.
你知道什么很疯狂吗
You know what's really crazy?
我越和他待在一起
The more I'm with him,
就越想把清醒丢出窗外
the more I want to throw my sobriety out the window
然后再次开始狂欢派对
and get the party going again.
我需要进行一次会议了 你呢
I could use a meeting. Could you use a meeting?
你觉得呢
You think?
你先开始吧
Why don't you start?
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi, I'm Christy.
我是酒瘾者
I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
好了 事情是这样的
All right, here's the thing.
我在和一个贴心 聪明的
I'm dating this sweet, smart,
超级大帅哥约会
smoking hot guy
但是他的生活一团糟
who's just a train wreck.
我知道这样对我不好
And I know that it's not good for me,
但我不想回到单身的生活
but I don't want to go back to being alone.
我就说这么多
That's all I got.
谢谢你 克丽丝蒂
Thanks, Christy.
大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我只是想说 我对我女儿有多么骄傲
I just want to say how proud I am of my daughter.
她是我认识的最坚强的人
She is the strongest person I know.
如果我有这样的男人 我会抢劫银行
If I had a guy like this, I'd be robbing banks
往眼里注射海♥洛♥因♥
and shooting heroin into my eyeballs
来维持我们的爱
to keep our love alive.
真是个好主意 妈妈
This was a good idea, mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是人生导师
I'm a life coach...
这是我的职责
It's what I do.
-我们上♥床♥吧 -好
- Let's go to bed. - Yeah.
消防车怎么办
What about the fire truck?
他可能会丢了工作
Ooh. He could lose his job.
你的想法和我的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
是的
Oh, yeah.
喂
Yeah?
你为什么停车了
Why are you stopping?
是红灯
It's a red light.
你开着消防车好吗
You're in a fire truck!
是啊 等着
Oh, yeah. Hang on.
跟你姐姐上车去吧
Get in the car with your sister.
-我马上过去 -好
- I'll be right there. - Okay.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
拜拜 妈
Bye, mom.
谢谢你送大家去上学
Thanks for taking everybody to school.
没关系
No problem.
你和大卫谈过了吗
Did you talk to David yet?
我在等他洗完澡
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表