剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我们这是去哪里
Hey, uh... where are we?
-你不是送我回家吗 -是的
- I thought you were driving me home. - Oh, I am.
我只是稍微兜一下
I just took a little detour
让你看看我的工作成果
to give you a taste of what I do for a living.
看到那个停车标志了吗
See that stop sign?
看到了
Yeah.
作为索诺马县的土木工程师
As a Sonoma County civil engineer,
我处理了相关文件
I processed the paperwork
令这个停车标志成为现实
that made that stop sign a reality.
-太厉害了 -是啊
- Very impressive. - Yeah.
市议会极力要求安装交通灯
City council was pushing for a light,
但我觉得车流量
but I didn't think the traffic flow
对纳税人的支出来说不太合理
justified the expense to the taxpayers.
作为最近刚开始交税的
Well, as someone who recently started
纳税人 我谢谢你
paying taxes, I thank you.
那个让路标志呢
How 'bout that yield sign?
真漂亮 也是你的功劳吗
What a beauty. Is that you?
不是
Nah.
是我的同事
That was another guy in my office.
布雷特
Brett.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Such a jerk.
知道吗
Well, you know what?
我觉得这个停车标志漂亮多了
I think the stop sign's much nicer.
是吧
Right?
谢谢
Thank you.
也许下次
Hey, maybe next time, um,
我们可以开车去帕塔鲁马
we can drive to Petaluma.
我带你看看那里的环形交叉路
I'll show you a traffic circle there
绝对会让你眼界大开
that will blow your mind.
我很想看看
I'd like that.
有些话我要对你说
I gotta run something by you.
好的
Sure.
我喜欢你
I like you.
太好了 我也喜欢你
Good, I like you.
是吗
Yeah?
我可不会随便把我的停车标志给谁看
I don't show my stop sign to just anyone.
总之 我
Anyway, I...
我想我们之间慢慢来
I want to take this real slow.
-没关系 -你确定吗
- That's fine. - You sure?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
多慢
How slow?
在我们深入了解之前
Until we get to know each other better,
性♥爱♥免谈[不在桌上做♥爱♥]
sex is off the table.
也不在任何其它家具上做
And any other furniture.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What?
这话以前我对其他男人说过
I've said that to other men before,
但我从来就没有认真过
but I never actually meant it.
我应该感觉自己很特别吗
Should I feel special?
是的
Yeah, yes.
应该觉得
You should.
问个问题 你喜欢远足吗
Question, do you like to hike?
我想也许下个周六
'Cause I was thinking maybe next Saturday
我带你去一个美丽的地方远足
I'd take you to this beautiful trail.
距离这里向北一小时车程
It's about an hour north of here.
好的
Yeah, sure.
提醒一下
Just a heads up:
我热爱户外运动
I'm-I'm a bit of a nature buff.
这是我的专长
It's kind of my thing.
露营 钓鱼
Camping, fishing,
攀岩 随你说
rock climbing, you name it.
只要是户外的
If it's outdoors...
我8岁时 加入了幼年童子军
When I was eight, I joined the Cub Scouts
立刻就被吸引住了
and I was just immediately hooked.
就像是
It was like...
我终于找到组织了
finally, I found my people.
而且
And...
人类所知的所有荣誉勋章
I proceeded to get pretty much every
我都差不多获得了
merit badge known to man.
我妈不得不做了条
Uh, my mom actually had to
特别宽的腰带让我来佩戴这些勋章
make an extra-wide sash to hold them...
你太了不起了
You're amazing.
你和我妈说的一样
You sound like my mom.
好了
Uh, okay, um...
晚安
well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
不
No. Uh...
我得走了
I gotta go.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
好期待我们的远足
Looking forward to our hike.
我们的什么
Our what?
极品老妈 第一季第六集
他停下车给我看
So he pulled over to show me
他做的停车标志
this stop sign he made...
-什么 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know...
做的 上漆 安装 我没听
made, painted, installed... I wasn't listening.
我忙着幻想
I was too busy fantasizing
和他在车后座
about being in the back seat with him,
像九年级学生一样疯狂做♥爱♥
doing it like a couple of ninth graders.
九年级[美国的高一 中国的初三]
Ninth grade?
十年级吗
Tenth?
说几年级才能听起来正常
What grade makes me sound normal?
别纠结了 发生了什么事
Never mind. So what happened?
我坚持了计划
I stuck to the plan
慢慢来
and played it slow.
好样的
Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过 我回家后做的事让我觉得难为情
Although, I am ashamed of what I did when I went in the house.
别这样
Oh, please,
没什么好难为情的
that's nothing to be embarrassed about.
你是个成年女性
You're a grown woman.
不 不
No... no!
不是那样
Not that.
我吃光了我儿子的布丁杯
I ate all of my son's pudding cups.
有六个呢
Six of them.
我的屁都是一股奶油糖果味
My farts smelled like butterscotch.
瞧啊瞧啊
Well, well, well.
好意外啊
Isn't this a surprise?
妈
Hi, Mom.
你认识互助会的玛乔丽
You know Marjorie from the meeting.
当然认识
Oh, I do.
玛乔丽
Marjorie.
邦妮
Bonnie.
你要和我们一起坐会儿吗
Would you like to join us?
我愿意和你坐
I'd like to join you,
眼前的不爽我也能克服
but I'll make the best of it.
玛乔丽给了我一些
Marjorie has been giving me
非常棒的恋爱建议
some really good relationship advice.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你为什么不找你的亲生母亲
Why wouldn't you come to your own mother for that?
和我不向你
The same reason
征求养蜂意见的原因一样
I don't come to you for advice about beekeeping.
你根本不懂
You know nothing about it.
郑重声明下 我有着几百次
For the record, I've had hundreds
成功的恋爱关系
of successful relationships with men.
可怕之处就在于
The fact that you don't know
你根本就不知道你刚才说了什么话
what you just said is horrifying.
我说了什么
What did I say?
这些事不是根据数量来评判的
You know, these things aren't always judged on quantity.
我与一个非常好的男人
I was with one wonderful man
共度了30年时光
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表