剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
那不是玩笑
It wasn't a joke.
我只是一直告诉自己 因为这个决定
I just keep telling myself that my daughter's gonna have
我女儿会过上更幸福的生活
a better life because of this decision.
上大学 也许还读研
College, maybe graduate school.
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么不回去上学啊
Why don't you go back to school?
信不信由你 我一直在考虑这事
Believe it or not, I've been thinking about it.
太棒了 你想学什么
That's terrific. What do you want to do?
保证别笑我啊
Promise not to laugh?
不会啦
No.
好吧 从我小时候开始
Okay, well, ever since I was a little girl,
我就一直想当个律师
I've wanted to be a lawyer.
是吗 你为什么有这种念头
Really? What brought that about?
我不知道 也许和这事有关
I don't know. Maybe it had something to do
看着警♥察♥把我妈妈拖去监狱
with watching the police haul my mother off to jail
而我希望我可以帮她
and wishing I could do something about it.
那你是说我激励了你啊
So what I'm hearing is I inspired you.
还真是呢
Yeah, that's it.
也许你可以要史蒂夫给点
Hey, maybe you can ask Steve for some advice
怎么开始的建议
as to how to get started.
等他不再出现幻觉
You know, after he stops hallucinating.
我可能会哦
I just might.
这真令人激动
Wow. This is exciting.
是吗
Right?
过来吧
Come here.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
老实说 我总是觉得有些丢人
To be honest, I've always been a little embarrassed
因为你是个服务员
you were a waitress.
我只想告诉你 随时欢迎你
I just want you to know that you are always welcome
来看望宝宝
to be a part of this baby's life.
完全取决于你
It's totally your call.
我很愿意那样
I would like that very much.
我也是
I'd like it, too.
我也是
Same for me.
特别是如果我们可以拜访你的湖边度假小屋
Especially if we can visit at your lake house.
高中毕业后 你想干什么
Hey, so what are your plans after high school?
我不知道 可能去海滩吧
I don't know. Probably go to the beach.
我觉得他是说长♥期♥计划
I think he means long-term.
完全不知道
Oh. No idea.
你想不想来为我工作
How'd you like to come and work for me,
学习怎么设计电子游戏
learn how to design video games?
真的吗
Seriously?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我设计出《笨拙猴子》时和你一样大呢
I was your age when I came up with Clumsy Monkey.
真诡异
That's so weird.
我开始玩时也是这么大
I was my age when I started playing it.
那我们是注定在一起
Then it's meant to be.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你想要别的孩子 说句话就行
You want another kid, just say the word.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表