剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Oh, no, no. No-no-no.
不行
No-no-no-no-no.
不行 忍♥忍♥
No, no, no, no, no. Hold on.
去哪里 去哪里
Where we going? Where we going?
厕所
Bathroom.
读书报告写完了吗
You finish your book report?
写完了
Yup.
你看了书吗
Did you read the book?
你是站在哪一边的
Whose side are you on?
我忘了告诉你们
I forgot to tell you:
外婆来了
Grandma's here.
听起来她不太好
She doesn't sound so good.
等你看到她就知道了
Wait till you see her.
大家早上好
Morning, all.
我滴个姥姥
Holy crap.
对我好点 否则我会亲你
Be nice to me or I'll kiss you.
你为什么看起来像僵尸
Why do you look like a zombie?
因为我的内心已经死了
Because I'm dead inside.
好啦 快去准备上学
Okeydokey, let's get you ready for school.
瞧你 长得这么肥了
Look at you, getting all fat.
好了 我得上班了
All right, I got to get to work.
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay?
不会
Yeah.
你最后一次吃东西是什么时候
When was the last time you ate something?
不太确定
I'm not sure.
我吐了些意面
I threw up some pasta.
我知道
I know.
你不能一直只喝咖啡
You can't just keep drinking coffee.
你得往胃里塞点东西
You've got to put something in your stomach.
晚点再说吧
Maybe later.
帮我从餐厅带些汤回来好吗
Will you bring me back some soup from the restaurant?
没问题
Sure.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不想听你说任何话
I don't want you to say anything.
我这辈子都在听你道歉
I have been listening to your apologies all my life.
对不起 我用宠物笼把你偷偷带出了国
"I'm sorry I snuck you out of the country in a pet carrier."
对不起 我们住在阿根廷的公社
"I'm sorry we lived in a commune in Argentina."
对不起 我不小心把你忘在阿根廷了
"I'm sorry I accidentally left you in Argentina."
但这次道歉不同
But this apology is different.
这次我是真心道歉的
I really mean it this time.
是这样吗
Is that so?
我不想再有这种难受的感觉了
I never want to feel like this again.
只要能戒酒 我做什么都行
I will do anything to get sober.
什么都行吗
Anything?
付出任何代价都行 我准备好了
Whatever it takes, I am so ready.
非常好
That's good.
我邀请了几位朋友过来帮忙
'Cause I invited a couple friends over to help out.
请进
Come on in.
不要 不要
No, no!
不要她们
Not them.
除了她们 什么都行
Anything but them.
你尿的床 自己睡
You peed in the bed, now lie in it.
[原句是自己铺的床自己睡 指自食恶果]
是时候治愈[HEAL]了 邦妮
It's time to heal, Bonnie.
分别代表健康 活力
Health, Energy,
戒酒和爱
Abstinence and Love.
别理这些屁话
Screw that.
让老娘来调♥教♥你 小蹄子
You're mine, bitch.
你要先分享吗
You want to start?
不
No.
好吧 我先来
Okay, I'll go first.
大家好 我是玛乔丽 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Marjorie, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
去死吧
Oh, bite me.
我已经32年没喝酒了
It's been 32 years since my last drink.
你已经14年没有性高♥潮♥了
And 14 years since your last orgasm.
对不起 很好笑嘛
Sorry, it was funny.
六十年代时 我吸毒又酗酒
I got rolling with drugs and alcohol during the '60s.
我当时住在旧金山
I was living in San Francisco.
那里有很多嬉皮士
You know, the whole hippie thing.
自♥由♥恋爱 结束战争 海♥洛♥因♥
Free love, end the war, heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?
只在晚上和周末吸
Just nights and weekends.
长话短说 1981年 我环顾四周
Long story short, 1981-- I look around--
嬉皮士都回去上学了
all the hippies have gone back to school
或者找到了工作 买♥♥了公♥寓♥
or got jobs, bought condos.
而我是个无家可归的流浪♥女♥人 住在金门公园里
And I'm a homeless bag lady living in Golden Gate Park.
好吧
Okay.
你吸引了我的注意
You got my attention.
我不想再活下去了
I didn't want to live anymore.
虽然我尽了最大的努力 但我不知道怎么去死
And, despite my best efforts, I didn't know how to die.
所以我参加了一个会议
So I went to a meeting
因为他们提供免费的饼干 而有人讲述了一个故事
'cause they had free cookies, and somebody told a story
对比起来我就像格蕾丝王妃一样
that made me look like Princess Grace.
所以我留了下来
So I stuck around,
找了工作 装了假牙
got a job, got teeth,
有了老公
got a husband.
顺序由上至下
In that order.
32年后 我还是非常感激我戒瘾了
32 years later, I am still very grateful to be sober.
雷吉娜
Regina?
好
Oh, okay.
拜托 海♥洛♥因♥啊
Come on, heroin?
你得嗑得很嗨才会去抢银行
You got to be really high to rob banks.
你自以为了解一个人
You think you know someone.
雷吉娜 酒瘾者
Regina. Alcoholic.
你好 雷吉娜
Hi, Regina.
让我想想...
Well, let's see, uh...
我在经历离婚
I'm going through a divorce.
我的孩子不跟我说话
My kid's not talking to me.
我在超♥市♥上班 工作是打包杂物
I'm working at a supermarket bagging groceries.
我被指控挪用了三百五十万美金
I've been indicted for embezzling $3.5 million,
我可能会坐牢
I'm probably going to jail.
我很害怕
And I'm terrified.
但好消息是 由于最近发生的事情
But the good news is, due to recent events,
我过得比你好哦
I'm doing better than you.
邦妮
Bonnie.
谢谢 雷吉娜
Thank you, Regina.
大家好 我是邦妮
Hi. I'm Bonnie.
我是酒瘾者
I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我戒酒已经...
I've been sober for...
老娘的表呢
Oh, man, where's my watch?
不算太久
Well... not long.
总之 我十五六岁时就开始喝酒
Anyway, I started drinking when I was 15, 16 years old.
我在寄养系统中
In the foster care system,
在各个寄养家庭之间被踢皮球
getting bounced around from house to house.
青春期的孩子不怎么受欢迎
Teenage kids aren't real desirable.
特别是当他们偷你家厨房♥器具时
Especially when they steal your kitchen appliances.
我遇上了一个
I met this...
非常酷的男人
really cool guy.
在跳蚤市场卖♥♥给了他一个微波炉
Sold him a microwave at a flea market.
我们坠入了爱河 一起私奔
We fell in love and ran off together,
有了克丽丝蒂 然后他一个人跑了
had Christy, then he ran off alone.
而且...我...
And... I...
而且...
And, uh...
我努力成为一名好的单亲妈妈
I tried to be a good single mom,
但我们都知道 我并没有成功
but as we all know, I didn't exactly nail it.
但至少我试过
But I tried.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表