剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
how close I came to giving you up for adoption?
什么
What?
从旧金山来的很可爱的一对犹太夫妻
Lovely Jewish couple from San Francisco,
洛恩史汀斯一家
the Lowensteins.
妻子在交响乐团拉大提琴
She played cello for the philharmonic.
丈夫是一个心脏病医师
He was a cardiologist.
你从没有跟我说过这事
You never told me this.
对
Oh, yeah.
他们愿意给我两万五收养你
They offered me $25,000 for you.
你为什么没拿钱
Why didn't you take it?
听起来他们是大好人啊
They sound fantastic.
他们是不错 但你是我的宝贝女儿
Well, they were, but you were my baby girl.
我爱你
I loved you.
如果你真的爱我
If you really loved me,
你就会把我卖♥♥给洛恩史汀斯一家
you would've sold me to the Lowensteins.
也许他们提价到三万 我就卖♥♥了
Maybe if they'd gone to 30.
我决定了
I've made a decision.
我决定做妈妈
I'm gonna be a mom.
妈呀
Eek.
好啊
Okay.
那么
Well, then,
恭喜了
congratulations.
我们家要添宝宝了
We're having a baby.
我真为你高兴 维奥莉特
I'm so happy for you, Violet.
-谢谢 -这么年轻
- Thanks. - And the great thing
就生孩子的一大好处就是 过些年后
about having a baby so young is after a few years,
你可以告诉别人 这孩子是你的弟弟或妹妹
you can tell people the kid's your sibling.
对吗 小妹
Right, sis?
这事没你想的那么有爱
That's not as cute as you think it is.
有几个问题
Uh, couple of questions.
你读高中怎么办
What about high school?
怎么了
What about it?
我毕业后孩子才会出生
The baby won't be born till after I graduate,
所以不会有什么问题
so it shouldn't be a problem.
妈呀
Eek.
我想接下来就是要给卢克打电♥话♥
I guess the next thing to do is call Luke.
你觉得孩子是他的吗
You think he's the father?
我知道孩子是他的
I know he's the father.
怎么样 咱家闺女真传统专情
How about that? Old-school.
外婆
Grandma!
不对
Ah, ah, ah.
邦妮姨妈
Aunt Bonnie.
真乖
There's my boy.
你的衬衣上怎么有闪粉
Why do you have glitter on your shirt?
爸爸带我去他女友的家
Dad took me to his girlfriend's apartment.
我学会了怎么抱着钢管扭屁屁
I learned how to swing on a pole.
他太有天赋了
He's a natural.
你不是说你女友在床上及家庭用品公♥司♥上班吗
I thought your girlfriend worked at Bed, Bath and Beyond?
不代表她不能有梦想啊
Doesn't mean she can't dream.
好吧
Okay.
去把你手上可悲的女人梦想洗掉
Go wash the sad lady off your hands.
谢谢你今天下午带他
Thanks for taking him this afternoon.
我是他老爸
Hey, I'm his dad.
如果我都不能一周陪他两个小时 那谁能行
If I can't spend two hours a week with him, who can?
知道孩子他爹是谁
It's not always great
也并不见得总是好事
knowing who the father is.
为什么我儿子怀孕了
Why is my son pregnant?
听起来有心事啊
Well, that's a window into a dark room.
对不起
Sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
说吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay. Well,
我刚发现我那十几岁的女儿怀孕了
I just found out my teenage daughter is pregnant.
是吗
Really?
她不会是个长着大龅牙的啦啦队员吧
She's not a cheerleader with an overbite, is she?
不是 怎么了
No. Why?
随便问问
No reason.
好吧
Okay.
和你聊天很开心 鲁迪主厨
Nice talking to you, Chef Rudy.
坚强些哦 我不知道名字的服务员
Stay strong, waitress whose name I do not know.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
上菜啦
Here we are.
霞多丽葡萄酒怎么样
How is the Chardonnay?
口感太好了
It is delicious.
你真会推荐
Good choice.
是的 回想当年
Oh, yeah, back in the day,
喝一瓶这种好东西我就不知道东西南北了
I could get lost in a bottle of this stuff.
有一次 我在贝斯特韦斯特大酒店醒来
One time, I woke up in a Best Western hotel
身边有两个数乌鸦乐队的乐团管♥理♥员♥
with two of the roadies from Counting Crows.
但我肯定 这种事情不会发生在你身上
But I'm sure that won't happen to you.
祝你们胃口好
Uh, bon appetit.
我想你
I miss you.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你想我吗
You miss me?
当然 我想是吧
Yeah, sure, I guess.
听起来不像那么回事
Well, that's not very encouraging.
不好意思 我有心事
I'm sorry. I got a lot on my mind.
我很善于倾听
Well, I'm a good listener.
告诉我你有什么心事
A penny for your thoughts?
好吧 听听这个
Okay, fine. How's this?
我玩命工作 来养育我的儿女
I'm working my ass off so I can take care of my children,
我刚发现我要做外婆了
I just found out I'm gonna be a freaking grandma,
而和我上♥床♥的男人
and the man that I'm sleeping with
只能在他老婆离开市里时才能陪我
only has time for me when his wife is out of town,
我非常想逃避这一切
and I desperately want to run away from it all
一醉解千愁 但我不能喝酒
with a bottle of this, but I can't
因为我名叫克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
because my name is Christy and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hola, Christy.
此时此刻 我的生活是完美的
In this moment, my life is perfect.
此时此刻
In this moment,
我的生活是完美的
my life is perfect.
我吸入爱
I breathe in love.
呼出恐惧
I breathe out fear.
我吸入爱
I breathe in love.
呼出恐惧
I breathe out fear.
我...
Ah, I...
没看见你 卢克
didn't see you there, Luke.
我能看出来
I could tell.
你过得怎么样
How's it going?
挺好的 维奥莉特给我发短♥信♥
Pretty good. Um, Violet texted me
说我们需要谈谈 所以我下班后就过来了
that we needed to talk, so I came right over after work,
而且我带了汉堡包哟
and I brought sliders.
真是美味啊
Yum.
他们把发臭了的汉堡包送给我们
They give us the ones that smell iffy.
更美味了
Double yum.
是啊 这福利真不错
Yeah, it's a pretty sweet perk.
你今天过得怎么样
So how was your day?
不大好
Not great.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我今天过得棒极了
Mine's been awesome.
我被提升为值班经理
I got promoted to shift manager
在男厕所还发现了五美元
and found five dollars in the men's room.
上面的尿不多啦
It wasn't even that wet.
你简直爽爆了
You're on fire.
就是啊
Right?
进来吧
Come on in.
看看你剩下的人生是什么模样
Let's see what the rest of your life looks like.
-小维 -卢克
- Hey, Vi. - Hi, Luke.
我想吻你 但我不想让你妈妈觉得
Um, I'd kiss you, but I don't want your mom
我是个好色之徒
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表