剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我在说你俩说话
I'm talking to both of you.
在我这么大时 你怀了她
You had her when you were my age,
在我这么大时 你怀了我 如果我这样做
you had me when you were my age. I do the same thing,
最后就会过上和你们一样荒废的生活
I'm gonna wind up with the same wasted life as you.
你觉得我荒废了生活吗
You think I wasted my life?
妈妈 你今年35岁 以前是酒鬼
Mom, you're a 35-year-old ex-alcoholic,
你形单影只 做着服务生
you're all alone, and you're waiting tables.
我是有证的人生导师
I'm a certified life coach.
省省吧
Oh, give it a rest.
首先 我碰巧喜欢我的生活
Hey, first of all, I happen to like my life
我爱我的儿女和工作
and I love my children and I love my job.
-那我呢 -爱你爱你
- What about me? - Yeah, yeah, sure, sure.
所以别告诉我我荒废了人生
So don't tell me I wasted my life!
好吧 我只是说我想要更多
Okay. I just mean that I want more.
我想去上学 我想有事业
I want to go to school, I want a career!
你依然可以拥有那些
You can still have all of those things.
等等 听我说完
Wait. Let me finish.
而且我想让孩子也有机会拥有那一切
And I want this baby to have a chance at all of that, too.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
我做的是正确的事
I am doing the right thing.
我什么也没说
I did not say a word.
你能和她谈谈吗
Well, will you please talk to her?
当然
Of course.
卢克怎么说
What does Luke say about this?
他还不知道
He doesn't know yet.
真的吗
Really?
你有什么建议吗
You have any advice?
也许我不是人生导师
Maybe I'm not a life coach.
要法式焦糖布丁吗
Creme brulee?
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在真的想喝一杯
I really want a drink right now.
闭嘴 你有布丁
Shut up. You got pudding.
如果她要把孩子送去领养
If she's gonna put that baby up for adoption,
那我来领养
I'll adopt it.
感恩节时还真是不会尴尬啊
Oh, that won't make things awkward at Thanksgiving.
维奥莉特 亲爱的 把豆子给你的妹妹-女儿
"Violet, honey, please pass the peas to your sister-daughter."
你不明白
You don't understand.
这本该是我们重来一次的孩子
This was supposed to be our... do-over baby.
重来一次的孩子
Do-over baby?
是啊
Yeah...
一个把事情做对的机会
a chance to get things right.
弥补你所有的过错
You know, to fix all the mistakes you made.
那你犯下的错呢
What about all the mistakes you made?
因为你我才犯错的
I made them because of you!
我被我妈妈抛弃了
I was abandoned by my mother
送去了领养系统
and thrown into the foster system.
那我能怪谁呢
Who do I get to blame?
少玩这一套
Do not play that card.
为什么 这是我的杀手锏
Why not? It's my best card.
别想我们吧
Just forget about us.
你有没有想过
Have you ever stopped to think about
如果维奥莉特留下这孩子
what life is gonna be like
生活会是什么样
if Violet does keep this baby?
我当然有想过
Of course I have.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah!
只要我们在一起
As long as we're together,
只要我们是一家人 就会很棒的
as long as we're family, it's gonna be great.
说实话
Oh, get honest.
15到20年后 到底会是什么样子
15, 20 years from now, how's it really gonna look?
妈妈 走吧 我上班要迟到了
Mom, let's go! I'm gonna be late for work!
抱歉
Sorry.
我没能顺畅地排泄
Things did not go well in there.
老妈 走吧
Mom, let's go!
匿名互助会要迟到了
We're gonna be late for our AA meeting.
我不想去
I don't want to go!
我想喝一夸脱伏特加 拿一个八号♥球
I want to get a quart of vodka, an eight ball,
取下假牙 给一群水手吹♥箫♥
take out my teeth, and gum a couple of sailors.
我说了在你的生日时才能那样
I said on your birthday.
快走
Now move it.
别忘了今天你要送你外孙女上学
Don't forget you're taking your granddaughter to school today.
我知道
I know.
来吧 宝贝 我们要走了
Come on, angel, we're leaving!
我不能去学校
I can't go to school.
我羊水破了
My water broke.
你确定不是把自己搞湿了吗
You sure you didn't just wet yourself?
这位地窖守尸魔一直这样做
'Cause the Crypt-Keeper over here does it all the time.
好吧 我们去医院
All right, let's go to the hospital.
这会是重来一次的宝宝吗
Is this one gonna be the do-over baby?
你想让我拿走你的氧气罐吗
You want me to take away your oxygen?
想吗
You want me to?!
快走
Come on!
罗斯科 我们走了
Roscoe, we're leaving!
谁要载我去假释听证会啊
Hey! Who's gonna take me to my parole hearing?
怎么样
Well?
我得和我女儿谈谈
I got to go talk to my daughter.
不吃完你的法式焦糖布丁吗
You're not gonna finish your creme brulee?
天啊 不要
God, no.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
如果你要冲我吼 那我没空
Not if you're gonna yell at me.
不 不会吼了
No, no more yelling.
我只是
I just...
我想道歉 因为我太过自私
I want to apologize for being selfish.
我喜欢你这走向
I like where you're going.
我把你的孩子当成我弥补我对你和罗斯科
I was looking at your baby as a way to make up for the mistakes
犯下的错误的方式
I made with you and Roscoe.
那是怎么回事
How would that work?
这次我不会喝醉
Uh, you know, this time I wouldn't be drunk,
不会在家长会上昏过去
I wouldn't pass out at a PTA meeting...
而且是在另一所学校
at the wrong school.
那还真是不尴尬啊
Yeah, that wasn't too embarrassing.
我真的为小宝宝觉得激动
And I was excited for the new baby, you know?
刚从襁褓里出来
Fresh out of the wrapper.
像是重来的机会
Kind of a do-over.
太扭曲了
That is so messed up.
真正扭曲的是
What's really messed up is that
我没意识到你就是我重来一次的宝宝
I didn't realize you are my do-over baby.
我是吗
I am?
维奥莉特 你在打破恶性循环
Violet, you're breaking the cycle.
你会过上比我更好的生活
You're gonna have a better life than me,
而你在保证这个孩子也能如此
and you're making sure that this baby has one, too.
我上网做过一些研究
I've been doing some research online,
有很多很棒的爱人
and there's a lot of great couples
很想生儿育女 但是办不到
that really want to start a family but can't.
-你已经找到领养人了吗 -是啊
- You already found people? - Yeah.
瞧瞧旧金山的这一对
Look at these two guys in San Francisco.
迈克是对冲基金交易员 安德烈是舞蹈编剧
Mike's a hedge fund trader and Andre's a choreographer.
天啊 瞧瞧他家房♥子
Oh, my God, look at their house.
你觉得他们会领养一个35岁的服务生吗
Think they'd adopt a 35-year-old waitress?
我和宝宝 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
You know, me and the baby, kind of a twofer?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
他们还养了一条茶杯贵宾犬呢
Aw, look, they have a teacup poodle.
真是想不到啊
Big surprise.
今晚真是进展良多啊
Okay, we've made some real progress tonight.
-是吗 -当然 你为音乐剧
You think? Oh, yeah. You've got a central character
拟定了新角色和前提部分
and premise for your musical.
你不觉得那故事很无聊么
You don't think the story's a turnoff?
不会啊 和妈妈睡同一张床的40岁男人
No! A 40-year-old man who sleeps in the same bed with his mother
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表