剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我童年最美好的记忆应该是
I guess my favorite childhood memory would be
我和妈妈住在墨西哥的那年
the year my mom and I lived in Mexico.
是吗 你们在那里住过
Really? You lived there?
不是特意的
Well, not on purpose.
应该算是过境方面出了点状况
It was more of a... border crossing situation.
你们把护照弄丢了吗
Did you lose your passport?
不 护照倒是有不少
No, we had plenty of passports.
行李才是问题所在
Our luggage was the problem.
总之最后
Anyway, eventually,
我们回到了美国
we made it back into the States.
晚上回的
At night.
坐划艇回的
In a row boat.
五岁生日这样过真是没得说
Heck of a way to spend your fifth birthday.
我就是在那晚学会游泳的
Also the night I learned to swim.
你最美好的童年记忆是什么
Anyway, what's your favorite childhood memory?
知道吗 我认识了博·杰克逊[棒球及橄榄球明星]
Oh, you know what? Got to meet Bo Jackson.
不是说我真的认识他了
I didn't... didn't really meet him.
我爸和我被邀请
Uh, my dad and I were invited
在突袭者队的比赛中站在边线上
to stand on the sidelines at a Raider game.
博被追着跑出了界外 冲向了我
And Bo got chased out of bounds and ran right into me.
撞断了我的锁骨
Broke my collarbone.
真棒
Nice.
我喜欢把这次事件叫做"橄榄球伤害"
I like to call it "A football injury"
晚餐不合胃口吗
Don't you like your dinner?
挺好的
Oh, yeah, it's fine.
我只是不太能吃
I'm just... I'm not much of an eater.
听我说
So, listen, um...
我的大学室友 下月在大苏尔结婚
my college roommate is getting married next month in Big Sur.
还有
And...
我想也许你愿意和我一起去
I was thinking maybe you'd like to go with me.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
有点像是
So, like... kind of a...
在外过夜那种吗
overnight sort of deal?
对 是一个周末
Yeah, yeah. It would be a weekend.
在酒店
At a hotel.
我知道我们想慢慢来
I know we're trying to take this slow,
但我没办法让他们推迟婚期
but, um... I don't think I can get them to postpone the wedding
我真的很想和你一起去
and I'd really like to go with you.
不 听起来很棒
No, no, no. It sounds nice.
有点像 浪漫出游
Kind of a... romantic getaway.
你这是同意了吗
Uh... so is that a yes?
当然 我很想去
Yeah, sure. I'd love to.
太棒了
Great.
你的三文鱼要吃吗
You going to eat that salmon?
谢谢
Thanks.
极品老妈 第一季第八集
多谢你请我吃晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
我要回复婚礼的请帖
So, I'm going to RSVP for the wedding.
亚当·亨奇 携一位美女[音近wonderful]
Adam Henchy, plus one-derful.
我打赌你后悔这么说
I bet you regret that.
说完就后悔了
The second it came out of my mouth.
你有没有食物过敏要告诉他们的
So, any food allergies I should let them know about?
除了青霉素和伏特加 其它都行
Uh, just penicillin and vodka.
多谢你对我这么有耐性
Thank you for being so patient with me.
别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
我很高兴我们没有急着上♥床♥ 他说谎
I'm glad we didn't jump into bed right away, he lied.
一个月
One month.
慢着 我应该对他说
Wait, I should say that to him.
一个月
One month.
万岁
Yippee!
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
见鬼 我老二刚刚高喊万岁
Oh, damn, my penis just said "Yippee."
罗斯科在做作业吗
Roscoe do his homework?
是的 你的约会怎么样
Yep. How was your date?
这还用问吗
You really have to ask?
现在才9点过20
It's 20 after 9:00.
非常棒 事实上
It was very nice. In fact...
亚当邀请我下个月去大苏尔
Adam asked me to go to a wedding with him
和他一起参加婚礼
next month in Big Sur.
要不要我给你拿勺子
Would you like me to get you a spoon?
不用 我就是尝尝
No, I just wanted a taste.
真不敢相信你还没有和他上♥床♥
I can't believe you haven't slept with this guy yet.
-妈 请别在维奥莉特面前说 -不好意思
- Mom, please, not in front of Violet. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我伤害了我那怀孕外孙女的
Did I offend the delicate sensibilities
脆弱小心灵吗
of my pregnant granddaughter?
我没事
I'm good.
-如果你一定要知道 -一定
- Well, if you must know-- - We must.
我坚持按计划来
I'm sticking to the plan.
在彼此真正了解前
I'm not going to have sex with him
我绝对不会和他上♥床♥
until we know each other really well.
直到我们有了
Until we have a foundation
信任与尊敬的基础
of trust and respect to build on.
你真是个矫情的小姑娘
You're such a girl.
人家是淑女 你可以去死
I'm a lady. Kiss my ass.
瞧这是谁在休息日来这里吃饭啊
Hey, look who's eating here on his day off.
克丽丝蒂 我...
Christy. I, uh...
我以为这桌是理查德负责的
I thought this was Richard's table.
理查德请了病假
Richard called in sick.
而且人家叫大卫
And his name is David.
我将为你服务
I'll be your server.
真是太棒了
Oh... isn't that great.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
俱乐部新来的女按♥摩♥师
The new masseuse at the club
完全不知道她自己在做什么
has no idea what she's doing.
克丽丝蒂 你应该记得我妻子吧
Christy, you remember my wife.
当然 你好 克洛迪娅
Of course. Hello, Claudia.
我叫克"劳"迪娅
It's "Clowdia."
是的 对不起
Right, sorry.
我嘴巴不太喜欢做这个口形
My mouth doesn't like to make that shape.
克"劳"迪娅
"Clowdia."
好难发音
It's a lot of work.
好了 两位慢慢看下菜单
Um, okay, well, I will give you a minute with the menus.
克"劳"迪娅
Clowdia...
告诉我你在想什么
A penny for your thoughts?
[字面意为给你一分钱 你说想法]
给你一千块 你屁屁归我
A thousand dollars for your tushy.
什么
What?
一千二
Twelve hundred.
你真的需要去性骚扰研讨会学习下
You really need to go to the sexual harassment workshop.
如果我去 你愿意和我上♥床♥吗
If I go, will you sleep with me?
太抱歉了[与遗憾同词]
I am so sorry.
没有我遗憾
Not as sorry as I am.
如果有需要 我会换桌子
If it'll help, I'll move us to another table.
不 你就给我好好坐在那里
Oh, no, no-- you are going to stay right where you are.
我把饭菜端给你老婆
And I am going to serve dinner to your wife
你要给我40%的小费
and you are going to tip me 40 percent.
听起来很公平
That sounds fair.
一个月后 你要让我周末休假
And a month from now you are going to give me the weekend off
我要和新男友出远门
so I can go away with my new boyfriend.
你和别人约会了吗 是认真的吗
You're seeing someone? Is it serious?
你结婚了 是认真的吗
You're married. Is it serious?
对不起
Sorry.
顺便说一下 还没上水和面包
FYI, we don't have any water or bread yet.
你慢慢来
Take your time.
你好
Uh, hello?
你还好吗
You okay in there?
不好
No.
你要很久吗
Well... you going to be long?
因为我就快憋不住了
'Cause I'm fighting a losing battle here.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表