剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I waited up for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
维奥莉特的男朋友来了
Violet's boyfriend was over.
我知道
I know.
他们亲亲了
They were kissing.
我相信那是肯定的
I'm sure they were.
他们还洗鸳鸯浴呢
They took a shower together.
太好了
Terrific.
你明天会来看我的才艺表演吗
Are you coming to my talent show tomorrow?
明天吗
Tomorrow?
几点钟
What time?
11点
11:00.
亲爱的 我明天中午要上班
Oh, honey, I have to work the lunch shift.
没关系
It's okay.
反正我也没什么才艺
I'm not good anyway.
也许我可以找到人帮我顶班
Listen, maybe I can get someone to cover my shift.
不用操心了
Don't worry about it.
不 我希望你往观众席上看时
No, I-I want you to be able to look out into the audience
能够看到我 这样你就会知道我有多...
and see me, because that way you'll know how much I...
嘘 妈妈 我要睡觉了
Shh! Mommy, I'm sleeping.
谈得真开心
Good talk.
你好
Hi.
感觉好些了吗
You feeling better?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我的家真是人生的沙漠绿洲
My home is a real oasis.
鲁迪主厨对我有意见吗
So, am I in trouble with Chef Rudy?
他没事的
He'll be fine.
他买♥♥了个神奇八号♥球 带糕点厨师带回家了
He bought an eight ball and took home the pastry chef.
和上司上♥床♥
Sleeping with your boss.
谁会这样做
Who does that?
妈
Mom...?
什么事 宝贝
Yeah, honey?
我做噩梦了
I had a bad dream.
怎么这样
Oh, no, well, um...
你先回床上去
why don't you go back to bed
我马上就来陪你
and I'll come lay down with you in a second?
对不起 这次算我欠你的
I'm so sorry. I owe you one.
别躺太久
Don't lay there too long.
洒水器十分钟后就要喷水了
The sprinklers come on in ten minutes.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
有什么事
Can I help you?
才艺表演是什么时候
What time is the talent show?
什么才艺表演
What talent show?
今天没有才艺表演吗
There's no talent show today?
没有啊
I don't think so.
开什么国际玩笑
Are you freaking kidding me?!
我无缘无故就少了一天的工资
I lost a day's pay for no reason?
也许命中注定我俩就要相遇
Maybe we were destined to meet.
这真是我今天乐到爆的一刻
It would definitely be the high point of my day.
喂 罗斯科
Psst! Roscoe!
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
才艺表演
The talent show?
不是今天
That's not today.
但你说是今天
But you said it was!
看来我说错了
Guess I was wrong.
我想你是说错了
I guess you were.
你们这些孩子不能因为这个取笑他
Don't you kids tease him about this.
你个狗崽子
Son of a bitch!
老天 我需要喝一杯
Oh, God, I need a drink.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我已经戒酒118天了
I've been sober 118 days.
不用鼓掌
Oh, don't applaud for that.
这是我人生中最糟糕的118天
They've been the worst 118 days of my life.
我来这里的唯一原因就是
The only reason I'm here is because, uh,
我不想变成我母亲那样的人
I didn't want to turn into my mother.
但我还是变成了她
And I did anyway.
我像她那样喝酒
Yeah, I drank like her.
我像她那样和男人交往
I went through men like her.
我对我的孩子很自私
Um, I was selfish to my kids
就像她以前对我那样
just like she was.
我不知道其它的生活方式
And I didn't know how to live any other way
因为我只有她一个榜样
because she was my only role model.
有些母亲会教女儿烘焙
I mean, some mothers teach their daughters how to bake.
我妈教我如何熬过全♥裸♥违♥禁♥品♥检查
Mine taught me how to beat a cavity search
然后依然感觉自己是淑女
and still feel like a lady.
总之 多谢让我分享感想
Anyway, thanks for letting me share.
我无法表达
And I cannot tell you
与人生和我一样一塌糊涂的人
how comforting it is
共处一室
to be in a room with people
我有多舒心
who are just as screwed up as I am, so...
好啦
Oh, stop it.
大家好 我是吉姆 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Jim and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉姆
Hi, Jim.
你现在这岁数 把一切过错
Aren't you a little old to be blaming
全推你母亲头上 是不是太老了点
all your problems on your mother?
你好 妈
Hi, Mom.
你们好 我是格雷格 准备好点单了吗
Hi, I'm Greg. May I take your order?
你好 格雷格
Hi, Greg.
我是邦妮 这是我女儿克丽丝蒂
I'm Bonnie and this is my daughter, Christy.
你好
Hi.
她已经好几年没和我说过话了
She and I haven't spoken in a couple of years,
所以现在是母女重逢的激动时刻
so this is kind of a big moment for us.
老天爷
Oh, for God's sake.
母女经过长时间的
What can you recommend for a mother and daughter
愤怒沉默后重逢 你推荐些什么好吃的
who are reconnecting after a long, angry silence?
馅饼怎么样
Um... pie?
妈 拜托 点单吧
Mom, please, just order.
这个薄荷茶不含咖♥啡♥因♥对吗
Um, is the mint tea decaffeinated?
-是的 -你能保证吗
- Yes. - Do you promise?
如果下午两点后我摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
If I have caffeine after 2:00,
就甭想睡觉了
my sleep in ruined.
我保证
I promise.
好的 格雷格 不过如果
Okay, Greg, but if I wake up
我在大半夜醒来 我会打电♥话♥给你哦
in the middle of the night, I'm calling you.
我会把我的号♥码给你
Well, I'll-I'll give you my number.
你点什么
Um, and for you?
本地红酒有一些不错的选择
We have a lovely selection of local wines.
每样来一瓶 再来个漏斗
I'll have a bottle of each and a funnel.
她在开玩笑呢
She's kidding.
我们都参加了匿名戒酒会
We're both in Alcoholics Anonymous.
妈 那叫匿名戒酒会
Mom, it's Alcoholics Anonymous,
不叫酗酒者告诉你的侍应生
not Alcoholics Tell Your Waiter.
就要水吧
Water is fine.
给 把这把刀拿走
Here, take this knife away from me.
你打算什么时候告诉我你戒酒了
So, when were you going to tell me you quit drinking?
我担心如果我打电♥话♥给你
Well, I was afraid if I called you,
我就会重新喝上了
I'd just start again.
虽然你不关心
Not that you care,
但我告诉你 我戒酒两年了
but I have two years clean and sober myself.
你说得对 我是不关心
You're right; I don't care.
随便啦
Well, regardless,
但那真的改变了我的生活
it has really changed my life.
我有了一份稳定的工作
I have a steady job.
我做运动
I exercise.
甚至参加了读书俱乐部
I'm in a book club.
我变成了我一直讨厌的那种女人
I have become the kind of woman I've always hated.
看到你穿了内♥裤♥ 我真欣慰
It is nice to see you wearing underwear.
而且不是穿在头上
And not on your head.
给
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表