剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
天啊 真悲哀
God, this is so sad.
他们居然杀了那只可怜的小狗
I can't believe they killed that poor old dog.
就是啊
I know.
你最近和玛乔丽聊过吗
You talk to Marjorie lately?
你的大脑如此跳跃 简直吓到我了
It scares me, the way your mind works.
你在等谁吗
You expecting anybody?
没有啊
Nope.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
觉得什么怎么样
What do I think of what?
你的新车
Your new car.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
不是 我在警♥察♥拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
No, no. I got it at a police auction.
清理了一下
Cleaned it up.
瞧瞧那车门
Look at that door.
都看不见弹孔了
Can't even see the bullet holes.
这很好
It's nice.
但你没法用一辆车收买♥♥我
But you can't buy me with a car.
好吧
Okay.
如果我再加上几个"二手"弟弟呢
How about if I throw in a couple of slightly used brothers?
-姐姐好啊 -好
- Hey, sis. - 'Sup?
你告诉他们了吗
You told them?
是的
Yeah.
不再保守秘密
No more secrets.
我希望你融入我的生活
I want you in my life.
你妻子呢
Where's your wife?
她还在努力消化这个消息
She's still processing the information.
在阿尔伯克基市她姐姐家里
At her sister's in Albuquerque.
她气坏了 想拿刀捅死他
She's totally pissed; tried to stab him.
够了
All right.
我们去兜兜风
How about we take it for a ride
你了解一下你弟弟们的情况怎么样
and you get to know your brothers better?
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
你们好
Hi, guys.
车的香味
That smell.
释放愤怒 因为它在毒害你
Let go of the anger, 'cause it's poisoning you.
我看行不通
Nah, I don't think so.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表