剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我在考虑吃素
I'm thinking about going vegan.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
节食 健康 对动物的同情
Diet, health, compassion for animals?
我不太满意自己小便的味道
I'm not happy with how my urine smells.
那就别闻了
Then stop smelling it.
-别看 -别闻 别看
- Oh, don't look. - Don't smell, don't look.
你今天太专横了吧
You're bossy today.
这不是你们餐厅的主厨吗
Isn't that the chef from your restaurant?
是的
Yeah.
挺可爱的嘛
He's kind of cute.
不 才不可爱
No, he's not.
餐厅的人都怕死他了
Everyone at work is terrified of him.
他能有多吓人 他背的是女式皮包
How scary can he be? He's carrying a purse.
你好啊
Ah, hello there.
见鬼 你好
Damn. Hi.
鲁迪主厨 很高兴见到你
Chef Rudy, good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too,
你是叫 梅瑞狄斯吗
I want to say... Meredith?
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
对 还有你母亲邦妮
Right. And your mother Bonnie.
我每天和你一起上班
I work with you every day,
你居然只记得她
and her you remember?
口渴的男人会忘记"高挑"的一杯水吗
Does a thirsty man forget a tall glass of water?
我可以坐下来吗
May I join you?
当然
Sure.
我女儿告诉我餐厅的所有人
So, my daughter tells me everyone at work
都怕死你了
is frightened of you.
你嘴真甜 谢谢
Ooh, that's very sweet. Thank you.
今天你们这对母女组合
So, what kind of naughtiness
有什么顽皮事要做啊
is the mother-daughter team up to today?
别想歪了
Don't go there.
太迟了 臆想快照 咔嚓
Mmm, too late. Mental snapshot. Click.
我们刚去了药店
We've just come back from the drugstore,
我们买♥♥了些 你知道的
where we bought some, you know...
女生用的东西
girl stuff.
咔嚓
Click.
你今天有什么安排
What are you up to today?
带我的斯派德出去兜兜风
Oh, just blowing the dust off my Spyder.
-不太明白 -我有辆保时捷斯派德古董车
- Beg pardon? - I have a vintage Porsche Spyder.
她容易兴奋又冲动
She's high-strung, impulsive,
我每天至少要猛力驾驭她一次
and if I don't ride her hard at least once a day,
否则她就会不听话
she misbehaves.
我也是这样
I'm the same way.
咔嚓
Click.
哎呀 胶卷没有了
Aw, all out of film.
好的 咱们就此别过
Yeah. I will bid you adieu.
下次再见
A la prochaine.
法语我就会这一句
Yeah, I just know "Adieu."
你没有对他下手吧
Tell me you haven't tapped that.
当然没有
Of course not.
很好
Good!
极品老妈 第一季第十二集
你能就我的个人私事
Can I ask you a little friendly advice
给一点善意的建议吗
vis-a-vis my personal affairs?
好的 没问题
Oh. Yeah. Sure.
太好了 我上你母亲的机会有多大
Great. What are my chances of bedding your mother?
什么
What?
我觉得我和她之间有火花
I felt there was chemistry between us.
但我和很多女人都有这种感觉
But I feel that with a lot of women,
结果经常是灾难性的
often with disastrous results.
有趣的事实 胡椒喷雾完全不是胡椒味
Fun fact, pepper spray tastes nothing like pepper.
好吧 听着
All right, look...
我不想参与这件事 但是
I don't want to get involved here, but...
我告诉你 她被你迷住了
I will tell you she was quite taken with you.
我就知道
Oh, I knew it.
我走出咖啡馆时 感觉蛋蛋都烧起来了
When I walked out of that coffee shop, my testicles were on fire.
你还是找人[医生]看看吧
You might want to get those looked at.
我不是正在找秀的机会吗
That's what I'm trying to do.
做个好人 帮我打电♥话♥给她
Be a dear, get her on the phone for me.
好 但关于我母亲 我得警告你
Okay, but I got to warn you about my mother.
此女有点疯狂劲儿
There's a little crazy up in them thar hills.
你也知道常言道
Well, you know what they say,
要想床单上热闹 来个疯婆子最好
"Nothing soils the sheets like crazy."
你怎么会被允许碰食物的
How are you allowed to touch food?
妈 是我
Hi, Mom, it's me.
我可能会后悔 但是
I'm probably going to regret this, but...
他就在这里
He's right here.
美女
Hey, you.
今天被狠狠驾驭了吗
Been ridden hard yet, today?
咔咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓
Aah, clickety-click, click, click.
外婆和我们一起吃晚饭吗
Is Grandma having dinner with us?
不 她有约会
No, she's got a date.
太棒了 你认识那个男的吗
Cool. You know the guy?
认识
I do.
你想他们会合得来吗
So, do you think they'll hit it off?
我想先杀人再自杀
I'm thinking murder-suicide.
你外婆约会 我想到就觉得怪异
It's so weird to think of your grandma dating.
我外婆有300磅 而且只有一条腿
My grandma weighs 300 pounds and has one leg.
这并不代表没有人适合她
Well, doesn't mean there's not someone out there for her.
这倒是
That's true.
如果她能碰到真爱 我外公一定开心死了
My grandfather would sure love it if she met somebody.
我去开
Oh, I'll get it.
你们婚礼上 很容易就能认出他的外婆
Well, grandma will be easy to spot at the wedding.
你一定是维奥莉特
Well, you must be Violet.
不 我是卢克
No, I-I'm Luke.
但是 你还是很漂亮
Well, you're very pretty, nonetheless.
邦妮在吗
Bonnie here?
她在准备 请进
Uh, she's getting ready. Come on in.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为你住的是活动房♥屋呢
Well, I had you pegged for a house on wheels.
那是梦想[house on wheels也指房♥车]
That's the dream.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
我不介意来杯灰皮诺葡萄酒
I wouldn't mind a glass of pinot grigio.
我也不介意来桶金酒
I wouldn't mind a bucket of gin.
但是 我们只有自来水和牛奶
But, uh, all we've got is tap water and milk.
算了
I'll pass.
这是什么味道
What am I smelling?
我做了晚餐
I made dinner.
不 不可能
No, that can't be it.
你养了宠物吗
Do you have pets?
我做的是腌牛肉和卷心菜
It's corned beef and cabbage.
是 穷♥人♥家的食物
Oh, yes, poor people food.
对不起 闻起来味道不错
My apologies. It smells delicious.
可以走了吗
Ready to go?
真是美味的一道菜 好吃好吃
Oh, well, there's a tasty morsel. Yum, yum.
谢谢
Thank you.
他要吃她吗
He's gonna eat her?
-能走了吗 -你带了斯派德来吗
- Shall we? - Did you bring the Spyder?
新加了润滑油 只为你爽
Freshly lubed for your pleasure.
再见 我的家人
Ooh! Bye, family.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我们是穷♥人♥吗
Are we poor people?
当然不是
Of course not.
快吃你的水煮肉
Now, eat your boiled meat.
真是学到不少啊
Wow, that was quite an education,
看着你这位厨艺大♥师♥买♥♥食材
watching a master chef shop for groceries.
我觉得我们放进自己身体的东西
Well, I think it's important to feel and smell
感觉下闻一下很重要
the things we put inside us.
我得告诉你 如果我闻了
I got to tell you, if I'm smelling it,
肯定没感觉
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表