剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
No, you clearly belong here.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我想我们可以请
Oh, um, I just thought that we could invite...
雷吉娜
Regina.
雷吉娜 出去喝杯咖啡
...Regina out for a cup of coffee.
真是不错
Oh, how nice.
我们为什么要这样做
Why would we do that?
我们应该互相帮助
We're supposed to help each other.
这是建议 不是规定
That's just a suggestion, it's not a rule.
雷吉娜 这是我妈妈邦妮
Um, Regina, this is my mom Bonnie.
你好
Hi.
你为什么要请我喝咖啡
Why do you want to buy me coffee?
瞧 诧异的人不止我一个吧
See, it's not just me.
我觉得你可能需要人谈谈心
I just thought you might need somebody to talk to.
我不需要
Yeah, well, I don't.
明白了
Got it.
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
好爱好爱好爱你的鞋子
Love, love, love the shoes.
等等
Hang on.
我想喝杯咖啡也无妨
I guess there's no harm in a cup of coffee.
见鬼
Aw, damn it.
你得原谅我的母亲
You'll have to forgive my mother,
如果你原谅了 拜托把方法传授给我
and if you do, please tell me how.
我醉得一塌糊涂
So there I am, drunk off my ass,
驾驶着偷来的割草机 开在五号♥高速公路上
driving down the 5 freeway on a stolen lawn mower
走的还是拼车道
in the car pool lane
光着上身
topless.
真是美好的时光
Oh, good times.
我也有一件好玩的事
I got one for you.
有天早上我走进厨房♥
I walked into the kitchen one morning
准备给家人做早餐 然后我意识到
to make my family some breakfast, and I realized,
这不是我的家 这些不是我的家人
"This isn't my house, that isn't my family.
我在温哥华做什么啊
And what the hell am I doing in Vancouver?"
我戒酒的原因就是
But the reason I stopped drinking is
我突然恐惧地意识到
because I came to the horrifying realization
我变成了我母亲那样的人
that I was turning into my mother.
什么意思
Hey.
-对不起 我伤了你的心吗 -是的
- Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? - Yes.
你毁了我的人生 我们扯平了
Well, you ruined my life, so we're even.
雷吉娜 跟我们讲讲你的事
So, Regina, tell us about you.
我没有你们这样的精彩故事
Oh, I don't have any stories like that.
我的童年很幸福
I had a great childhood,
很好的父母
great parents,
在学校表现也好
did well in school.
难怪你会在匿名戒酒
Hmm, no wonder you were having
互助会上精神崩溃
a nervous breakdown at an AA meeting.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
我只是正经历一段难熬的日子
I'm just going through a tough time right now.
我的工作压力太大了
My job is really stressful.
我是资金管理人
I'm a money manager.
人们信任地将百万金额交给我管理
People trust me with millions of dollars.
另外 我正在离婚 闹得有些不可开交
And on top of that, I'm in the middle of a nasty divorce,
没错 也许我喜欢的缓解压力的方式
so yeah, maybe I like to take the edge off
就是一天下来 喝几瓶红酒
at the end of the day with a couple of bottles of wine,
几杯龙舌兰 再加一把肌肉松弛剂药片
a few shots of tequila... and a fistful of muscle relaxers.
那又如何
But so what?
每天清晨六点
Every morning at 6:00 A.M.
我会从地板上奋力爬起来
I pick myself up off that floor...
偷吃点孩子的利他灵
steal some of my kid's Ritalin...
[中枢兴奋药 治疗儿童注意力不足过动症]
重新开始新的一天
and start the day anew.
所以如果你们要拯救谁
So, if you need to save somebody,
就去拯救需要被拯救的人
go save somebody who needs saving.
因为我没有问题
Because I don't have a problem.
她说了 我们走
You heard her, let's go.
这太离谱了 我应该回家
This is ridiculous; I should go home.
我觉得你今晚不太适合
Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea
一个人待着
for you to be alone tonight.
会很好玩的 就像开睡衣派对一样
And this'll be fun-- like a slumber party
但是 是穷♥人♥们玩的
but, you know, for broken people.
我的车怎么办
What about my car?
没事的
It'll be okay.
我们早上再去取车
We'll, we'll get it in the morning.
好吧 我留下吧
All right, I guess I'll stay.
很好
Good.
你们玩得开心点 我们明天见
You two have a great time, I'll see you tomorrow.
你这是去哪里
Hey, where do you think you're going?
回家啊 我在自己床上睡才舒服
Home-- I sleep better in my own bed.
不同意你这说法的男人 我认识一打
I know a dozen men who think otherwise.
拜托 你也听她说了
Come on, you heard her.
她不太喜欢我
She's not very fond of me.
我就是喜欢她这点
That's what I like about her.
留下来
Now stay.
那
So,
客房♥在哪
where's the guest room?
就在这边
Right this way.
欢迎
Welcome.
好吧
All right.
我有单独的卫生间吗
Do I have my own bathroom?
我自己都没有单独的卫生间
I don't have my own bathroom.
在那边
It's over there.
-等等 -什么事
- Hold on. - What?
给我看看你的包
Show me the bag.
我不想
I don't want to.
给我
Give it to me.
妈 你在干嘛
Mom, what are you doing?
帮忙 给我
Helping. Give.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我经常招待朋友
I do a lot of entertaining.
有时我招待音乐家
Sometimes I entertain musicians.
那些是招待时预防受伤准备的
Those are for injuries sustained while entertaining.
-我现在能去尿尿了吗 -也许吧
- Can I pee now?! - Maybe.
你的乳♥沟♥里是什么
What do you got going on with your cleavage?
那是我身材好
I'm a full-figured woman.
是啊 我整晚都想骑着你 快给我
Yeah, and I want to motorboat you all night long. Now give.
可♥卡♥因♥
Ah, cocaine.
我真想念八十年代
I miss the '80s.
拜托 你三年前还在吸呢
Oh, please. You were doing it three years ago.
-行了嘛 -你可以去小便了
- We good? - You're free to urinate.
反正我现在在卫生间也没法做别的了
Not like there's anything else I can do in there now.
我们怎么处理这些东西呢
What are we gonna do with all this stuff?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜把它们扔了
I guess just throw it away.
真的吗
Really?
我们不该留着 等着我重染毒瘾的那天吗
Shouldn't we save it for when I relapse?
妈
Mom.
拜托 我们都知道那天会来的
Oh, come on. We all know it's comin'.
"软饼干乐队"是什么
What is a "Limp Bizkit"?
那是一支乐队
It's a band.
我前夫试图通过
My ex-husband tried to get rich
售卖♥♥冒牌摇滚乐T恤来发家致富
selling counterfeit rock and roll T-shirts.
如果你喜欢的话 我车♥库♥里还有六千多件
If you like it, I've got 6,000 more in the garage.
这就行了
This'll do.
你知道卫生间在哪
Well, um, you know where the bathroom is,
厨房♥就在那边 如果你需要什么
the kitchen's right there and if you need anything,
我妈和我在那间卧室里
my mom and I are in that bedroom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
雷吉娜 我知道这对你来说很困难
Regina, I know this is difficult for you,
但我想告诉你 我觉得你做得很棒
but I just want you to know I think you're doing great.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表