剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
你们在干什么呢
Now, uh, what's going on over here?
告诉他
Tell her.
我数学考试没及格
I flunked my math test.
罗斯科 你得用点心啊
Oh, Roscoe, you gotta apply yourself!
不然你会...
Otherwise, you're gonna...!
好吧 我重新来
Okay, let me start over.
你是个很聪明的小伙子
You are a very smart young man,
我知道你下次会表现得更出色的
and I know that you will do better next time.
这可说不准
I doubt it.
需要我来签字吗
Do you need me to sign it?
没事
That's okay.
外婆在教我伪造你的签名
Grandma's teaching me to forge your signature.
-真的吗 -他没法骗过银行
- Really? - I don't think he can fool a bank,
但是骗过老师还是绰绰有余的
but he can sure fool a teacher.
谢谢你们盛装打扮来陪我化疗
Thanks for getting all dolled up for my chemo.
这身啊 我随便穿的
Oh, this? Just threw it on.
得了吧 你想勾搭那个可爱的医生
Oh, please, you're trying to bag that cute doctor.
再说一遍 你胸那么大挡住了 我没听到
Say again. I couldn't hear you over your boobs.
总之 很高兴你俩都来陪我
Regardless, I'm really glad you're both here.
他绝对是基佬
He's gay.
天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
我刚收到了我儿子的短♥信♥
I just got a text from my son.
他想见我
He wants to see me.
太棒了
That's great.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表