剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Good-bye, Marjorie.
邦妮
Bonnie.
那是你妈妈啊
That's your mother?
对
Yeah.
难怪你借酒消愁
No wonder you drank.
打扰了 我能和你聊会儿吗
Excuse me, could I talk to you for second?
女士 我可不想惹上麻烦
Look, lady, I don't want any problems.
不不不
No, no, no.
我是来道歉的
I came here to apologize.
那天我十分无礼
I was very rude the other day.
总之 那种行为没有借口 但是
Anyway, there's no excuse for it, but, um...
我再次道歉
once again, I'm sorry.
我在这工作了六年
Wow, I've been working here six years
从没发生过这种事
and this has never happened.
人们走进商店
People come in,
把你当做空气
they just treat you like you're nothing,
然后
and then...
自顾自地购物
go about their business,
买♥♥棉球和圆筒短袜
buying cotton balls and tube socks.
靠那些圆筒短袜你才能赚小费啊
Well, you do get a lot of tube sock for your money here.
但你回来道歉了
But you came back to apologize.
说实话
To be fair,
我也是来买♥♥脚甲钳的
I also needed toenail clippers.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
杰夫
Geoff...
那个
Hey...
我现在可以用你的洗手间了吗
can I use your bathroom now?
请别利用我们的友谊
Please don't exploit our friendship.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表